Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mrs. Christy Walton

Mrs. Christy Walton

Hey, I'm a rich American woman but I have to send email from Nigeria!

Received: from 41.203.64.252, Abuja, Nigeria, Glo-mobile Network Services
    Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2011
    Subject:
    Reply-To: [christywalton21@live.com]
    Return-Path: [christy@w.cn]

My Dearest,

Greeting to you my dear Brothers and Sisters the good people of this plain-net earth i am writing you this e-mail not to disturb you but to ask for your assistant based on my personality and my present condition in life and in particular what i intend doing for CHARITY.

I am Mrs. Christy Walton the 2nd Richest Woman in the world am a great citizen of United State of America, am bring to you a proposal which i want you to assist me with, i worth $ 22.5 billion Dollars which rated me as the 2nd Richest Woman in the World.

As the going says Money is not everything on earth, is painful now to let the world now know my present condition as a cry for help I have been suffering from a Heart disease for the passed 22 years, now just few weeks ago my Doctors in America just told me now that is time for me to die, and my Will been with my Lawyer which my Family is are where about. but no body is are where about the 40% of my Bank Worth which is $9,000,000,000 (Nine Billion United State Dollars).

I intend to give to CHARITY because have not seen anybody from my Family, Relations and Friends which i trust can help me out, because i always have this DREAM to help CHARITY and i have always promise my self that i most do this very big at my end time to CHARITY, can i please trust you to help me give to CHARITY this heave amount of Money because i have just 2 Months left to die, as I write to you now am full of Tears as I await my death.

Please reply me back with your below details to enable us proceed further and please keep this confidential.

1. Full Name: .........
    2. Telephone Numbers: ...........
    3. Your Age: ........
    4. Your Sex: ...........
    5. Your Occupation: ............
    6. Your Country: ............
    7. City: ...........
    8. Your Home Address: ................
    9. Marital Status: ................

God Bless You.
    Mrs. Christy Walton
    [christywalton21@live.com]
    http://www.myriadifa.com/2010/04/chr...man-in-world.h
    tml

Still dying and still sending email from Nigeria.

From Mrs. Christy Walton
    Return-Path: <support@christy.com>
    Received: from 41.203.64.131, Lagos, Nigeria, Glo-mobile Network Services
    Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2011
    Subject:
    Reply-To: [christywalton04@live.com]

My Dearest,

Greeting to you my dear Brothers and Sisters the good people of this plain-net earth i am writing you this e-mail not to disturb you but to ask for your assistant based on my personality and my present condition in life and in particular what i intend doing for CHARITY.

I am Mrs. Christy Walton the 2nd Richest Woman in the world am a great citizen of United State of America, am bring to you a proposal which i want you to assist me with, i worth $ 22.5 billion Dollars which rated me as the 2nd Richest Woman in the World.

As the going says Money is not everything on earth, is painful now to let the world now know my present condition as a cry for help I have been suffering from a Heart disease for the passed 22 years, now just few weeks ago my Doctors in America just told me now that is time for me to die, and my Will been with my Lawyer which my Family is are where about. but no body is are where about the 40% of my Bank Worth which is $9,000,000,000 (Nine Billion United State Dollars).

I intend to give to CHARITY because have not seen anybody from my Family, Relations and Friends which i trust can help me out, because i always have this DREAM to help CHARITY and i have always promise my self that i most do this very big at my end time to CHARITY, can i please trust you to help me give to CHARITY this heave amount of Money because i have just 2 Months left to die, as I write to you now am full of Tears as I await my death.

Please reply me back with your below details to enable us proceed further and please keep this confidential.

1. Full Name:...........
    2. Telephone Numbers:......
    3. Your Age:....
    4. Your Sex:............
    5. Your Occupation:..........
    6. Your Country:...........
    8. Your Home Address: .........
    9. Marital Status: ............

God Bless You.
    Mrs. Christy Walton
    [christywalton04@live.com]
    http://www.theoriginof.com/christy-walton.html
    Walton-family_N9CY.html

She's not writing much but still in Nigeria.

X-SID-PRA: [igold188@vdc.com.vn]
    Received: from 41.203.64.129, Lagos, Nigeria, Glo-mobile
    Reply-To: [mrs.christy_walton@hotmail.com]
    Message-ID: <86594ebe476eea93.4f2f1147@vdc.com.vn>
    Date: Sun, 05 Feb 2012
    Subject: Your Assistance is Needed
    Return-Path: [igold188@vdc.com.vn]

Greetings,

Good day, I am Mrs. Christy Walton,I have a business and charity proposal of $35M.If interested I shall provide you with more details.You can read more of this deal on this link.http: //www. facesofphilanthropy. com/christy-walton/

Email: [mrs.christy_walton@hotmail.com]

Regards,
    Mrs. Christy Walton.
    Go ahead, make my day.

Christy Walton (<info@teemail.gr>)

Received: from 41.203.64.129
    City Lagos
    State or Region Lagos
    Country Nigeria
    ISP GLO-Mobile.
    Latitude & Longitude 6.453056 3.39583

Sent: Sat 2/25/12 1:56 PM
    To:

Greetings,

Good day, I am Mrs.Christy Walton I have a charity proposal of $35M, for
    you.If interested I shall provide you with more details.You can read more
    of this deal on this
    link.<http:// www .facesof philanth ropy.com/chr isty-walton/>

Email: <mrschristywalton1@gmail.com>
    Regards,
    Mrs.Christy Walton.

"He (she) who does not prevent a crime when he(she) can, encourages it." Seneca

Return-Path: <bunmei@nayoro.ac.jp>
    Received: from 210.191.211.178, Chitose, Japan, Nayoro City University
    Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2012
    To: <info@hotmail.com>
    Reply-To: <christywaltonn1@hotmail.com>
    Subject: Re:

My Dearest

Greeting to you my dear Brothers and Sisters the good people of this planet earth,i am writing to you this e-mail not to disturb you but to ask for your assistant based on my personality, and my present condition in life, particular what i intend doing for CHARITY.

I am Mrs. Christy Walton a widow and businesswoman, an American Citizen.

The intention of this email is to employ the expertise of a Charity minded individual, who can identify a viable and guarantee reasonable distribution of my wealth to the needy, i worth $ 22.5 billion Dollars which rated me as the 2nd Richest Woman in the World.

As you quite understand Money is not everything on earth, it is painful now to let the world know my present condition as a cry for help I have been suffering from a Heart disease for the passed 22 years now, few weeks ago my Doctors in America told me that I have less that 2 months to live due to my critical condition. and my Will been with my Lawyer which my Family is aware about, but no body is aware about the 40% of my Bank Worth which is $9,000,000,000 (Nine Billion United State Dollars).

I intend to give to CHARITY, because I have not seen anybody from my Family, Relations and Friends, whom i can trust in assisting me out, I have always DREAMED to help CHARITY HOME'S and I promise my self right from the onset that i most do this very big at my end time, can i please trust you? to help me Donating to CHARITY Organization my 40% Bank Worth, because i have few Months left to die, as I am writing you this email i am full of Tears as I await my calling from God.

God Bless You.
    Mrs. Christy Walton
    [christywaltonn1@hotmail.com]
    "blessed is the hand that grivets."
    "never you write me again idiot PIT TOILET" - Julliet Kipkalya Kones, from Burkina Faso

subbaraman

Cool why this people can't be stopped

People are lured by fradulent and scam mails which is making them loose lakhs and lakhs of money without being aware of the people are scamsters ..why can't interpol take action against such people?

The short answer is that Interpol does not have jurisdiction over this problem. This problem has to be solved by law enforcement agencies in each country. Interpol serves mainly as an information collection and sharing agency. They do not have the power of arrest.
    Silence is the scammer's best friend; knowledge is the scammer's worst enemy. 沈黙は詐欺師のよき友達、知識は詐欺師の天敵。Think globally, act globally.

From: Mrs. Christy Walton <tairaz@tokushima.bunri-u.ac.jp>
    To: [info@yahoo.com]
    Sent: Tuesday, March 27, 2012
    Subject:

My Dearest,

Greeting to you my dear Brothers and Sisters the good people of this planet earth i am writing you this e-mail not to disturb you but to ask for your assistant based on my personality, and my present condition in life and in particular what i intend doing for CHARITY.

I am Mrs. Christy Walton a widow and businesswoman, an American Citizen.

The intention of this email is to employ the expertise of a Charity minded individual, who can identify a viable and guarantee reasonable distribution of my wealth to the needy i worth $ 22.5 billion Dollars which rated me as the 2nd Richest Woman in the World.

As the going says Money is not everything on earth, is painful now to let the world now know my present condition as a cry for help I have been suffering from a Heart disease for the passed 22 years, and just few weeks ago my Doctors in America told me I have few months to live. and my WILL been with my Lawyer which my Family is aware about, but no body is aware about the 40% of my Bank Worth which is $9,000,000,000 (Nine Billion United State Dollars).

I intend to give to CHARITY because have not seen anybody from my Family, Relations and Friends which i trust can help me out, because i always have this DREAM to help CHARITY and i have always promise my self that i most do this very big at my end time to CHARITY, can i please trust you to help me Donating to CHARITY Organization this heavy amount of Money because i have just 2 Months left to die, and as I am writing you this email i am full of Tears as I await my calling from God.

God Bless You.
    Mrs. Christy Walton
    [christywalton98@hotmail.com]
    Walton-family_N9CY.html

The source IP address is 41.203.64.130.

My Dearest ,

My name is Christy Walton, a widow and businesswoman, an American Citizen. I have recently been diagnosed with Colorectal cancer and a rare Heart Disease, which has defiled all medical treatment. Expert diagnosis has shown that I have few months to live.

The intention of this email is to employ the expertise of a Charity minded individual, who can identify a viable and guarantee reasonable distribution of my wealth to the needy. I cannot rely on family and closest relatives any more, as they did not show responsible behavior when I entrusted part of my wealth to them to distribute to charitable organizations but instead used the money for their personal needs.

To prevent any more mishaps, my attorney will act as a check, monitoring every aspect of the Charity Organizations. I have a huge cash deposit of Thirty Five Million dollars with a finance House abroad. If you could be trusted, I will want you to help me collect this deposit and distribute it to charity organizations that you know. You will take out 25% of the funds for your assistance.

Name........................
    Addresses...................
    Mobile.....................
    Number......................
    Occupation..................

Email... [mrschristywalton28@yahoo.com.hk]

Kind regards,

Mrs. Christy Walton
    http://www.facesofphilanthropy.com/christy-walton/
    Last edited by bobcat; 04-02-2012 at 01:20 AM. Reason: Added IP

shashi.divi
    Received on 13/4/2012

My Dearest ,

My name is Christy Walton, a widow and businesswoman, an American Citizen. I have recently been diagnosed with Colorectal cancer and a rare Heart Disease, which has defiled all medical treatment. Expert diagnosis has shown that I have few months to live.

The intention of this email is to employ the expertise of a Charity minded individual, who can identify a viable and guarantee reasonable distribution of my wealth to the needy. I cannot rely on family and closest relatives any more, as they did not show responsible behavior when I entrusted part of my wealth to them to distribute to charitable organizations but instead used the money for their personal needs.

To prevent any more mishaps, my attorney will act as a check, monitoring every aspect of the Charity Organizations. I have a huge cash deposit of Thirty Five Million dollars with a finance House abroad. If you could be trusted, I will want you to help me collect this deposit and distribute it to charity organizations that you know. You will take out 25% of the funds for your assistance.

Name........................
    Addresses...................
    Mobile.....................
    Number......................
    Occupation..................

Email... [mrschristywalton28@yahoo.com.hk]

Kind regards,
    Mrs. Christy Walton
    http://www.facesofphilanthropy.com/christy-walton/

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast