+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Red Bull car advertising

Red Bull car advertising

Has anyone seen this one for Red Bull car advertising?

the note was sent from: Joe Ahmadian <Joe.Ahmadian@bakeru.edu>

(sorry, this probably should have been posted under employment scams.)

--------------------------------------

Hello,

We are currently seeking to employ individual’s world wide. How would you like to make money by simply driving your car advertising for RED BULL.

How it works?
    Here’s the basic premise of the "paid to drive" concept: RED BULL seeks people -- regular citizens,professional drivers to go about their normal routine as they usually do, only with a big advert for "RED BULL" plastered on your car. The ads are typically vinyl decals, also known as "auto wraps,"that almost seem to be painted on the vehicle, and which will cover any portion of your car's exterior surface.

What does the company get out of this type of ad strategy? Lots of exposure and awareness. The auto wraps tend to be colorful, eye-catching and attract lots of attention. Plus, it's a form of advertising with a captive audience,meaning people who are stuck in traffic can't avoid seeing the wrapped car alongside them. This program will last for 3 months and the minimum you can participate is 1 month.

You will be compensated with $600 per week which is essentially a "rental"payment for letting our company use the space no fee is required from you RED BULL shall provide experts that would handle the advert placing on your car. You will receive an up front payment of $300 inform of check via courier service for accepting to carry this advert on your car.

It is very easy and simple no application fees required contact email along with the following you are interested in these offer.

Full Name:
    Address:
    City:
    State:
    Zip code:
    Make of car/ year:
    Telephone numbers:

Reply All Applications To::: [kendracole44@gmail.com]

We shall be contacting you as soon as we receive this information.

Kind Regards

Kendra Cole
    Hiring Manager,
    Red Bull™
    Last edited by veblen; 10-03-2011 at 05:08 AM. Reason: Added comment on misplacement.

If they're using gmail it's a scam.

Red Bull car advertising?

I got one of these emails also. It sounded way to good to be true so I deleted.

You will receive an up front payment of $300 inform of check via courier service for accepting to carry this advert on your car.
    That says fake check to me. That sentence isn't written by a native speaker.
    Every time you click a scammer moans in agony; every time you post a scammer screams in pain!

Nigerian scammers are notorious of hacking into school and university email systems to send out their scam spam. In this case, Baker University in Baldwin City, Kansas was the target, so without any doubt, this is a scam.
    I love scammers! They're delicious with some fava beans and a nice Chianti.

Quote Originally Posted by Techmaster View Post
    Nigerian scammers are notorious of hacking into school and university email systems to send out their scam spam.
    That is true, but some accounts are also phished and many scammers are not Nigerian.

Agreed, but I've found that a large majority of these hijacked edu accounts show an IP address that originates in Nigeria.
    I love scammers! They're delicious with some fava beans and a nice Chianti.

Igasu
    There was a jobs ad on craigslist for it. When I replied I got the same message from a different person. But thiswas the email: [redbullbeverage@att.net]

Im leary but im still unsure myself.

Att.net is still a free email server. I'd say continue to be leery.
    419- You can check out any time you want but you can never leave!
    And don't take off your shoes!

imhere
    Ive gotten a little further, he finally sent me the check. he wants me to cash it, send half of it to the "graphics" guy......that has an address in dubai...a dissappointing scam.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast