Money Is Available (Confirm Receipt)

Attention :

I write to inform you that we have already sent you (4,500 GBP) through Western union as we have been given the mandate to transfer your part compensation payment of (96,500 GBP) via western union by the (IMF).Now, I decided to email you the MTCN and sender's name so that you will be able to pick up this (4,500 GBP) to enable us send another (4,500 GBP) today as you know we will be sending you only (4,500 GBP) per day. please contact us now : [wstn.unn60@yahoo.com.hk]

Kindly write down this information and run to western union to pick up the (4,500 GBP) and notify me so that we can wire the 2nd installment. Contact me once you picked up this (4,500 GBP) today.

Sender First Name: Elizabeth
Sender Last Name: Stead
Money Transfer Control Number: (730-921-4911)
TEXT QUESTION: For Who?
ANSWER: You
AMOUNT: 4,500 GBP

I have been delegated to handle the sending of this money due to its magnitude. Respond to me as soon as you get it without hesitation.

Thanks,
Mr. Herbert Steven

This e-mail and any attachments may be privileged, confidential, and/or proprietary. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, please delete it and do not read, distribute, or reproduce it. The unauthorized use of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. Thank you.