+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Miss. Fatima Abdel Fattah Younis - Libyan refugee

Miss. Fatima Abdel Fattah Younis - Libyan refugee

The same name occurs in Fati Mbogo

Return-Path: <fatimbogo@rediff.com>

Received: from [212.52.152.113] by web114514.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 05 Oct 2011 13:58:41 PDT

Origin IP Address = 212.52.152.113 = ONATEL (Office National des Telecommunications, PT), Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso

Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2011 13:58:41 -0700 (PDT)
    Reply-To: fatimbogo24@rediff.com
    Subject: MY Dearest one,
    To: undisclosed recipients: ;

MY Dearest one,

I am writing this mail with tears and sorrow to seek for your assistance regards to our situation since the death of my father. My name is Miss. Fatima Abdel Fattah Younis, 25 years old girl, originated from Benghazi- Libya , North Africa, My father late General Abdel Fatah Younis who was shot death by Islamist-linked militia within the anti-Gaddafi forces on 28th July, 2011 as result of civil war that going on in my country Libya.

I am now writing to seek your assistance from Ouagadougou , Burkina-Faso where i managed to escaped nearby country through the help of United Nation, and now seeking asylum in Refugee Camp here in Ouagadougou , Burkina-Faso, you can find more of my story through the BBC/ http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-14336122.

Meanwhile, the main reason why i am seeking for your assistance is because of some money my late father deposited in one of the banks in Burkina Faso which amount are Six Million Eight Hundred Thousand Dollars ($6.8M). It is my intention to compensate you with 20% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be our capital in your establishment.

Honestly, i have tried everything possible to claim the money; unfortunately i failed because of our refugee status.However, we have being advised by the bank manager to look for foreign partner who will help us claim the fund because the bank officials will not release the fund due to our refugee status. Please get back to me if you are interesting by assisting us claim the fund, so that we will give you all the details /contact of the bank where the fund are deposited.

I want the fund to be transferred into your account before we can come over to join you for the investment of the fund.As soon as i receive your interest in assisting me, we will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above, i shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely.

Yours Faithfully,

Miss. Fatima Abdel Fattah Younis.
    Stipendia enim peccati mors sunt.
    "Entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem" : Guillelmus de Occam

Do not annoy the Dragonsfor you are small and crunchy and good with Ketchup.

Return-Path: <fatimaabdel2@live.com>
    Received: from (blu0-omc2-s27.blu0.hotmail.com. [65.55.111.102])
    Return-Path: fatimaabdel2@live.com
    Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2014

Hello Dear,

How are you doing today my love I hope fine

Thank you so much for your mail with the lawyer own.

My love i am sending you this mail to know if you got the Lawyer reply about the consultation fees for Lawyer, Please my love i want you to try all your best to contact the lawyer for his consultation fees money, he said that the amount is 280 EURO

My dear please try and send the money And don't disappoint me my love i only Hope and believe on you,

Thank you so much for your understand and God bless you.
    Yours Faithful,
    Fatima.

+ Reply to Thread