+ Reply to Thread

Thread: David C. Lee, Chief Inspection Agent, United Nations

David C. Lee, Chief Inspection Agent, United Nations

Received: from [95.25.187.55], Russia, CORBINA-BROADBAND, [abuse@corbina.net]
    from: David C Lee <OreDieters7@wvkcf86h4.homepage.t-online.de>
    reply-to: <kingdavelee55@aol.com>
    date: Tue, Sep 27, 2011
    subject: Strictly Personal : Very Much Important To Read
    mailed-by wvkcf86h4.homepage.t-online.de

David C. Lee
    INSPECTION UNIT
    Newark Liberty International Airport, Newark, N.J

Dear Sir,

I am David Carl Lee, chief inspection agent-United Nations inspection unit in Newark Liberty International airport, Newark, New Jersey.

You are advice to read the attached mail for full details of my message to you.

David C. Lee
    INSPECTION UNIT

David C. Lee
    INSPECTION UNIT

Dear Sir,

I am David Carl Lee, chief inspection agent-United Nations inspection unit in Newark Liberty International airport, Newark, New Jersey. During our investigation, I discovered an abandoned shipment from a Diplomat from Madrid Spain under ship forwarder-was transferred from J.F Kennedy Intl Airport to our facility here in Newark and when scanned it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in a metal trunk box weighing approximately 55kg each. The consignment was abandoned because the Content was not properly declared by the consignee as money rather it was declared as personal effect to avoid diversion by the shipping agent and also the Diplomat inability to pay for Non Inspection Fees.

On my assumption, each of the boxes will contain about $3Million to $4Million each and the consignment is still left in the storage house till today. The consignment are two metal boxes with weight of about 55kg each (Internal dimension: W61 x H156 x D73 (cm). Effective capacity: 110 LBS.). Approximately, the details of the consignment including your name, the official document from United Nation office in Madrid are tagged on the Metal Trunk box.

Provide your name, phone number and full home address, to cross check if it corresponds with the name on the consignment including the name of nearest airport around your city and other details. You can send the required details to me by email for onward delivery. All communication must be held extremely confidential. I can get everything concluded within 5-6 hours upon your acceptance and proceed to your address for delivery if you assure me of sharing the content 50%/50% with you on my arrival to your house.

I want us to transact this business and share the money, since the shipper has abandoned it and disappeared. I will pay for the Non inspection fee and arrange for the boxes to be moved out of this airport to your address by myself. But I will share it 50%/50% with you.

Below is my direct telephone number. Call me as soon as you receive this mail and send me all the requested information to my email.

David C. Lee
    INSPECTION UNIT
    Tel: 1-908-372-4932

Received from: 46.166.128.117 - UNITED KINGDOM, London. - SANTREX-INTERNET-SERVICES LONDON, UK
    Return-Path: [davidcle651@us.net]
    Reply-To: [davidcle0012@live.com]
    Subject: FROM: INSPECTION OFFICER
    Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2011

David C. Lee
    INSPECTION UNIT
    Chicago O'Hare International Airport
    Address:10000 West O'Hare, Chicago, IL, 60666.

Hi,

I am David C. Lee Director Inspection Unit United Nations Inspection Agent in Heartfield International Airport Atlanta Georgia.During our investigation, I discovered An abandoned shipment through a Diplomat from United Kingdom underiship forwarder which was transferred from JF Kennedy Airport to our facility here in Atlanta and when scanned it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in a Metal Trunk Box weighing approximately 110kg each. The consignment was abandoned because the Content was not properly declared by the consignee as money rather it was declared as personal effect to avoid diversion by the Shipping Agent also the Diplomat inability to pay for Non Inspection Fees.

On my assumption, each of the boxes will contain more that $4M or above in each and the consignment is still left in storage house till today through a registered shipping Company, Courier Dispatch Service Limited a division of Tran guard LTD. The Consignment are two metal box with weight of about 110kg each (Internal dimension: W61 x H156 x D73 (cm). Effective capacity: 680 L.)Approximately.

The details of the consignment including your name the official document from United Nation office in London are tagged on the Metal Trunk box.

If you want us to transact the delivery for mutual benefit, you should provide your Phone Number, full address, to cross check if it corresponds with the address on the official document including the name of nearest Airport around you and other details. You should send the required details to me for onward delivery.

All communication must be held extremely confidential. I can get everything concluded within 24 to 48 hours upon your acceptance and proceed to your address for delivery. But it must be on the condition that you will give me 50% of the amount contained in the boxes and i must get assurance from you concerning my 50% before i will proceed.

I want us to transact this business and share the money, since the shipper have abandoned it and ran away.I will pay for the Non inspection fee and arrange for the boxes to be moved out of this Airport to your address, Once we are through i will deploy the services of a secured shipping Company geared to provide the security it needs to your doorstep. or i can bring it by myself to avoid any more trouble. But i will share it 50% to you and 50% to me. But you have to assure me of my 50%. do respond to my through my direct email: [mrsjuliet1@ymail.com]

You can call me at bellow telephone numbers. - He forgot to send his telephone number

Best Regards,
    David C. Lee
    INSPECTION OFFICER
    No trees were killed in the creation of this message. However, many scammers may be terribly inconvenienced.

Received from: 99.54.33.35 - USA - SBC Internet Services
    Reply-To: [davidlee20013@live.com]
    Subject: I discovered your abandoned shipment please read attachment for your perusa
    Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2012

David lee
    INSPECTION UNIT
    Chicago O'Hare International Airport
    Address: 10000 West O'Hare, Chicago, IL, 60666.

Same email content as above but this time there was a cell contact number given:

Best Regards,
    David lee
    INSPECTION OFFICER
    phone number 19544827707 - NUMBER USED BY A SCAMMER!
    No trees were killed in the creation of this message. However, many scammers may be terribly inconvenienced.

Received from: 61.109.250.202 - Republic of KOREA - apnic.net
    Return-Path: [jmchernoff@cs.com]
    Reply-To: [daveclee2010@gmail.com]
    Subject: FOR MUTUAL BENEFIT
    Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2012

I am David Carl Lee, Chief Inspection Agent- United Nations Inspection Unit at John F. Kennedy International airport, New York- working hand in hand with Department of Homeland Security and U.S Customs and Border Protection.

Same email attachment text as #2

David C. Lee
    INSPECTION UNIT
    J.F Kennedy International Airport, New York
    1-646-499-5843

In New York again.

From David C. Lee
    Return-Path: <test@truhlar.us>
    Received: from 109.230.213.29, Chemnitz, Germany, Marcel Edler Trading As Optimate-server
    Reply-To: <davidlee101@yahoo.cn>
    Subject: STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL ( FINAL NOTIFICATION )
    Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2012

David C. Lee
    INSPECTION UNIT
    JFK International Airport New York

Hi,

I am David Carl Lee, Chief Inspection Agent- United Nations Inspection Unit at John F. Kennedy International airport, New York- working hand in hand with Department of Homeland Security and U.S Customs and Border Protection. During our investigation, I discovered an abandoned shipment from a Diplomat from London, UK and when scanned it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in a metal trunk box weighing approximately 25kg each. The consignment was abandoned because the Content was not properly declared by the consignee as money rather it was declared as personal effect to avoid diversion by the shipping agent and also the Diplomat inability to pay for Non Inspection Fees.

On my assumption, each of the boxes will contain about $2Million to $3Million each and the consignment is still left in the storage house till today. The consignment are two metal boxes with weight of about 25kg each (Internal dimension: W61 x H156 x D73 (cm). Effective capacity: 110 LBS.). Approximately, the details of the consignment including your name and address, the official document from United Nation office in London are tagged on the Metal Trunk boxes.

Provide your name, phone number and full home address, to cross check if it corresponds with the name and address on the consignment including the name of nearest airport around your city and other details. You can send the required details to me by email for onward delivery. All communication must be held extremely confidential. I can get everything concluded within 5-6 hours upon your acceptance and proceed to your address for delivery if you assure me of sharing the content 50%/50% with you on my arrival to your house.

I want us to transact this business with you and share the money, since the shipper has abandoned it and disappeared. I will pay for the Non inspection fee and arrange for the boxes to be moved out of this airport to your address by myself. But I will share it 50%/50% with you. Make sure Respond to me via my direct EMAIL: [davidlee101@yahoo.cn]

Below is my direct telephone number. Call me as soon as you receive this mail and send me all the requested information to my email.

David C. Lee
    INSPECTION UNIT
    940 603 0345
    "blessed is the hand that grivets."

Still in New York.

From DAVE LEE
    Return-Path: <maildave@gmail.com>
    Received: from1 (EHLO sa14.bezeqint.net) (192.115.104.29) Israel
    Reply-To: <davlee1001@aol.com>
    Subject: STRICTLY FOR YOU.
    Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2014

Hi,

I am David C. Lee, Chief Inspection Agent- United Nations Inspection Unit at John F. Kennedy International airport, New York- working hand in hand with Department of Homeland Security and U.S Customs and Border Protection. During our investigation, I discovered an abandoned shipment from a Diplomat from London, UK and when scanned it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in a metal trunk box weighing approximately 25kg each. The consignment was abandoned because the Content was not properly declared by the consignee as money rather it was declared as personal effect to avoid diversion by the shipping agent and also the Diplomat inability to pay for Non Inspection Fees.

On my assumption, each of the boxes will contain about $3Million to $4Million each and the consignment is still left in the storage house till today. The consignment are two metal boxes with weight of about 25kg each (Internal dimension: W61 x H156 x D73 (cm). Effective capacity: 110 LBS.). Approximately, the details of the consignment including your name and address, the official document from United Nation office in London are tagged on the Metal Trunk boxes.

Provide your name, phone number and full home address, to cross check if it corresponds with the name and address on the consignment including the name of nearest airport around your city and other details. You can send the required details to me by email for onward delivery. All communication must be held extremely confidential. I can get everything concluded within 5-6 hours upon your acceptance and proceed to your address for delivery if you assure me of sharing the content 30%/70% with you on my arrival to your house.

I want us to transact this business with you and share the money, since the shipper has abandoned it and disappeared. I will pay for the Non inspection fee and arrange for the boxes to be moved out of this airport to your address by myself. But I will share it 30%/70% with you. Make sure Respond to me via my direct EMAIL: davelee9110@aol.com

David C. Lee
    INSPECTION UNIT
    +1 347 779 9752
    微乎微乎, 至于无形; 神乎神乎, 至于无声; 故能为敌之司命。

+ Reply to Thread