+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Jacqueline Fitzgerald

DINESH405

Unhappy

..iam a student in auckland i have been cheated by jacequile fitzgerald.she said that she has a house in auckland n dats for rent.i gave an ad in easy roomates ,shared accomadation n all. seeing my add she replied me she asked me to pay through western union ..bond fee 700$.i belived the documents n other i dentification dat she sent to me....after i sent the money i didnt get any reply from her.today morning i had a doubt n search her name in search engines...n i was shocked dat i was cheated..so plz let everyone know abt this.we students struggle her to earn money study n look after all living expenses but...why? all the websites like dis should be banned inorder to stop this scam.

Alex440
    Haha, just had all the same correspondence with her, decided to Google her name before proceeding and here I am. Also 115 Vivian st, Wellington NZ. She contacted me through easyroommate. I flicked off an email to the easyroommate admin, forwarding the first contact from Jacqueline and also a link to this forum. Hopefully they can do something about it.

jayPEE

Angry BEWARE OF THE SCAMMERS!!!

HI,

It's good I have researched her as I felt quite suspicious when she said that she is overseas at the moment but is requiring first month paid and bond deposit.

We need to make everyone alert of her and scammers like her too!

she sent me this email:

Its good to hear from you.....Due to the nature of my job it takes me around Europe and Asia often and am in London at the moment, I left for UK and will return May 4....My apartment is fully furnished for modern living so you don't need to come with anything, you will be paying $600 monthly which includes all utilities and $400 bond fee that will be refunded on the move out date....I have the apartment locked and the key deposited with the DHL office so they can deliver the keys to you in less than 24hours or it can be picked up with a reference number. I'll like you to send me the details below so that i can prepare the lease document in your name as soon as possible, so that you can proceed with your payment and the room will be fully reserved for you upon your arrival.

Full Name:
    Moving Date:
    Present Address:

I'll be looking forward to read from you again soon.

My # is +447904403441 but i am usually on Airborne... I want you to pay for 1 Month and bond deposit in advance so that i know you are really serious about my apartment and to secure things upon your arrival...all photos and things stated are the same as inside. All bills are included in the rent like electricity, internet, gas and water so no extra charges.. You need to Secure my Apartment Asap as i have other clients wanting my apartment, fill the details above so i can provide your lease agreement document and also give you payment details, also you can download anything on the Internet, the subscription still has 1 year.

I work for KLM Airline

Here is my Passport for security reasons also my Certificate of Ownership

Best Regards
    Jacqueline Fitzgerald

DHGW

Thumbs down FAKE

I received the same Mail - Same dates, same payment information, same passport picture...

Don't answer it!!!

be care about the person:Jacqueline Fitzgerald

it's fraud, if you receive the letter from this person, you should be care.
    Attached Images Attached Images

verdebrady

Jacqueline Fitzgerald

I'm sure it has already been said a bunch of times already, but beware of Jacqueline (formerly Ruth) Fitzgerald. I almost got scammed by her in regards to a shared property in Carlton, Melbourne. Knew it was too good to be true when she asked me to wire her the first months rent and deposit to Malaysia. Be careful everyone.

hana

Exclamation Scam alert

She just sent me an email for a house in New Zealand. She even attached a few pictures. It's good that I googled her first.

Scam email:

Hello

Its good to hear from, Due to the nature of my job it takes me around Europe and Asia often and am in London at the moment, I left for UK and i return September 14....My home is fully furnished for modern living so you don't need to come with anything, I will accept $400 Monthly which includes all utility and $400 bond fee that will be refunded on the move out date....I have the apartment locked and the key deposited with the DHL office so they can deliver the keys to you in less than 24hours or it can be picked up with a reference number. I'll like you to send me the details below so that i can prepare the lease document in your name as soon as possible, so that you can proceed with your payment and the room will be fully reserved for you upon your arrival.

Full Name:
    Moving Date:
    Present Address:

I'll be looking forward to read from you again soon.

I want you to pay for 1 Month rent and bond so i know you are serious about renting my place.....all photos and things stated are the same as inside. All bills are included in the rent like electricity, gas, internet and water so no extra charges.. You need to Secure my Apartment Asap as i have other clients wanting my apartment, fill the details above so i can provide your lease agreement document and also give you payment details, also you can download anything on the Internet, the subscription still has 1 year.

I work for KLM Airline

Here is my Passport for security reasons also my Certificate of Ownership

Best Regards
    Jacqueline Fitzgerald

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123