+ Reply to Thread

Thread: MGStyle Internetmarketing - Data entry

MGStyle Internetmarketing - Data entry

Data Entry Job (MGStyle Internetmarketing)

In this bogus job ad when you open the html file you get a link to a catalog of software you can BUY that supposedly will help you improve your hit count for your internet ads that you have sold!

Origin IP: 60.190.223.61 China

Numerous companies are looking for workers to submit information into online forms and they will pay you nicely in return.

This is not a get-rich-quick scheme but a legitimate way to earn money from home. It is all BS

For Full Details please read the attached .html file
    www .mg-internetmarketing .net
    Honi soit qui mal y pense

alikatu

Question Question

Are you talking from experience (ie. signing up and paying for the list of companies hiring) or are you just extrapolating from what the site tells you? Just curious.

In this bogus job ad when you open the html file you get a link to a catalog of software you can BUY that supposedly will help you improve your hit count for your internet ads that you have sold!

Are you talking from experience (ie. signing up and paying for the list of companies hiring) or are you just extrapolating from what the site tells you?

Anyway, I recommend you running your antivirus program, scammers often send viruses when you open their links.

MGStyle Internetmarketing fake job ad

Quote Originally Posted by alikatu View Post
    Are you talking from experience (ie. signing up and paying for the list of companies hiring) or are you just extrapolating from what the site tells you? Just curious.
    Yes, I did do some research on them. Your first hint should have been that I tracked back to the original IP address in China. No, they did not con me out of any of my money

I write an employment/careers blog. I have been in the business for 16 years. I receive a large number of employment scams, complaints of scams and false advertising. MGStyle Internetmarketing falls into both groups. They have actually spammed me on more than one occasion with messages that purport to be job ads, but are all efforts to sell their questionable software. I find that offensive, fake job ads are also illegal where I live!
    Honi soit qui mal y pense

mg-internetmarketing.net VIRAL.

WARNING! This website is very dangerous. Please run anti virus scans if you have clicked on it.

Anyway, I recommend you running your antivirus program, scammers often send viruses when you open their links.
    Excellent advice Wonderwoman, thank you.

Thank you Ralf Ralf for de activating the link. Good work.

Report 2011-09-22 06.13.53 (GMT 1)
    Website mg-internetmarketing.net
    Domain Hash 892e4ba1847d335f80040ddfabf0a335
    IP Address 111.224.250.132 [SCAN]
    IP Hostname -
    IP Country CN (China)
    AS Number 4134
    AS Name CHINANET-BACKBONE No.31,Jin-rong Street
    Detections 5 / 23 (22 %)
    Status DANGEROUS
    Scanning site with: hpHosts DETECTED

Scanning site with: MyWOT DETECTED

Scanning site with: SpamhausDBL DETECTED

Scanning site with: SURBL DETECTED

Scanning site with: Trend Micro Site Safety Center DETECTED
    *What the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve.*

Spameater
    According to Spamhaus <http://www.spamhaus.org/rokso/evidence/ROK8585/sebastian-foss/january-2009-suspended-expired-and-parked-domains> the wanker behind this scam is the German Sebastian Foss. He advertises his scam since the 90s IIRC.

thanks for informing us about the danger.
    i'm looking for a job like what claimed in the site, so that i may earn money being online doing such materials.
    what do u think to be perfect for my purpose to do?
    thx

hamidi. Welcome to AFI. Many people would like a nice job like that advertised.

Unfortunately the chance of getting a good job like this from the internet is almost non existent.
    However the chance of receiving a scam email is very high.

If a good job came up, a simple advert in a local paper would result in many applicants, why would a genuine employer risk hiring an unknown from the internet?
    *What the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve.*

simple, wise advice. thx for it.
    but, i'm also looking for doing something better. maybe transcription or translation. it's doing something and it's reasonable to get paid back.
    where can i search and how can i find one?

@ hamidi, this is an anti-fraud website. It's not an employment website. If you're looking for a job you need to be really careful.
    Go ahead, make my day.

+ Reply to Thread