+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Market Force - Mystery Shopper

Market Force - Mystery Shopper

My friend signed up with the company called Market Force and even check with the BBB online and it stated the company was valid. Well, she got totally screwed by the fake check thing and it really effected her. so don't go with

MARKET FORCE - THEY ARE A SCAM
    NYBeachBabe

Is there a website? Email address?

Hello. We do need more details than this. Scammers often steal the names of legitimate companies and use them in scam formats. It's possible this might have happened to your friend.
    Silence is the scammer's best friend; knowledge is the scammer's worst enemy. 沈黙は詐欺師のよき友達、知識は詐欺師の天敵。Think globally, act globally.

Thumbs up

Well when she told me the name of the company, I looked it up on the net myself and it does look legit, BUT I think what happened is that my friend received an e-mail and it's exactly what Miyuki said,the scammer will copy the exact company info and it seems legit because I think the company Market Force is in fact a reputable company - http://www.marketforce.com/

I can't believe people go out of their way and take that much time and effort to screw people over. It's like go get a damn job!! :

PS: your site has the best of the best emoticons LOL this one is freaking hilarious.
    NYBeachBabe

Thumbs down E-mail

I just received an email like the one you are talking about. I opened the header and the "reply to" address is [marketforceshopper@att.net] but it says it's from [info@marketforce.com]. I'm thinking total scam.

That one would definitely be a fake cheque scam.
    "Though the pen is mightier than the sword, the sword speaks louder and stronger at any given moment." - Sir Roger Fenwick

Return-Path: <espringle@aol.com>
    Received: from 24.234.191.36, United States, Las Vegas, Cox Communications Inc.
    Reply-To: <m_shopper89@aol.com>
    Subject: *** Re: JOB VACANCY ****
    Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2012

Hello,

Would you like to be a Secret/Mystery shopper and earn $250 per survey?
    Please get back to us with below details.

Full Name:
    Address:
    City:
    State:
    Zipcode
    Email:
    Home Phone Number:
    Mobile Phone Number:
    Current Occupation:

Thanks
    Mystery Shopper
    Email: [m_shopper89@aol.com]
    Market Force Information®
    "Though the pen is mightier than the sword, the sword speaks louder and stronger at any given moment." - Sir Roger Fenwick

+ Reply to Thread