It's not a crank call. It's a crime.

Unknown

New email

(Sin asunto)‏
    13/04/2012
    Dave Dawes
    De: Dave Dawes (hdddddesk@yahoo.cn)
    Enviado: viernes, 13 de abril de 2012

This is a personal email directed to you. I am Dave Dawes, my fiancee and I won a Jackpot Lottery of £101 million pounds ($156 million) in October, and have voluntarily decided to donate the sum of £1 million pounds ($1.56 million) to you as part of our own charity project to improve the lot of 5 unknown lucky individuals all over the world plus 15 close friends and family. If you have received this email then you are one of the lucky recipients and all you have to do is get back to us so that we can send your details to the payout bank.

You can verify this by visiting the web pages below.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/news...ns-to-friends-
    and-family.html

Best of luck,
    Dave Dawes.
    Email: [hdesk@yahoo.cn]
    Tel: +44-702-408-6681

From the mailbag.

Sent: Monday, April 09, 2012
    Subject:

This is a personal email directed to you. My wife and I won an Euro Millions Jackpot Lottery of £101 million (Pounds) on October 11, 2011 and have voluntarily decided to donate the sum of £1,000,000.00 Pounds to you as part of our own charity project to improve the lot of 20 lucky individuals all over the world.

If you have received this email then you are one of the lucky recipients and all you have to do is get back to us and provide your full name, contact address phone number, so that we can send your details to the payout bank.
    You can verify this by visiting the web page below;
    http://uk.news.yahoo.com/lucky-lotte...C2%A3101m.html
    http://m.ibtimes.com/euromillions-eu...ns-229012.html

Regards
    Dave and Angela Dawes
    "If the law can do nothing we must take the risk ourselves...I am not the law but I represent justice..."- Sherlock Holmes
    "The good of the people is the highest law"- Cicero

From Dave,Angela Dawes
    Return-Path: <cvt_taua@centec.org.br>
    Received: from 64.38.226.73, Montreal, Canada, Cwie Llc
    Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2012
    Reply-To: "ddaveangela@yahoo.com.hk" <noreply@webmail.com.br>
    Subject: Surprise Donation To YOU!

Greetings to You & Your Family!

My wife Angela and I won the biggest Euro Millions lottery prize of £101,203,600.70 GBP in October last year 2011 and now we just commenced our 2012 Year Charity Donation Scheme. We will be giving out cash grants of £1,000,000.00 GBP each to improve the lives and careers of five(5) Lucky Individuals, (5) NGOs and (10) Charity Organizations from any part of the world,making a total of 20 donations.

To confirm this,you may watch our interview by visiting the web page below;
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/news...nd-family.html

Your email address was submitted to my wife and me from the best web directory and search engine by legal advisers to the donation scheme. You received this message because we have listed you as one of our twenty lucky millionaires. If you receive this email on your office email address, you are advised to reply with this message on your private email address for more details on how to receive your cash grant.

IF YOU HAVE ANY CRIMINAL RECORD PLEASE DO NOT BOTHER TO REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE AS IT MAY DISQUALIFY YOU.

Congratulations.

Dave and Angela Dawes.
    London.
    Email: [ddaveangela@yahoo.com.hk]

UPDATE ON LATEST EMAIL ADDRESS THESE SCAMSTERS ARE USING!! Sad thing is I really could do with a little something right now. Glad I have an abundance of common sense though! :-)

Hello There!

This is a personal email directed to you. My wife and I won the Euro Millions Jackpot Lottery of 101m million (Pounds) on October 11, 2011 and have voluntarily decided to donate the sum of 1,000,000.00 Pounds to you as part of our own charity project to improve the lot of 20 lucky individuals all over the world. If you have received this email, then you are one of the lucky recipient. All you have to do is get back to us so that we can send your details to the payout bank.

Dave and Angela Dawes.
    Contact my private email only: [daveangela@yeah.net]
    Last edited by Garreg Ddu; 05-07-2012 at 08:38 PM. Reason: Security

Return-path: <dav10123@blumail.org>
    Received: from 174.142.36.118, Montreal, Canada, Xero Networks Ag
    Date: Wed, 09 May 2012
    Reply-to: [dav101231@blumail.org]
    Subject:

This is a personal email directed to you. My wife and I won an Euro Millions Jackpot Lottery of £101 million (Pounds) on October 11, 2011 and have voluntarily decided to donate the sum of £1,000,000.00 Pounds to you as part of our own charity project to improve the lot of 20 lucky individuals all over the world.

If you have received this email then you are one of the lucky recipients and all you have to do is get back to us so that we can send your details to the payout bank.

Regards
    Dave and Angela

kzachriah

SCAM

Sent: Friday, 11 May 2012 8:18 PM
    Subject: Message From Angie Dawes.

Attention:

This mail is directed to the owner of this email Account only. My Name is Angie Dawes, My fiance and I won a jackpot Lottery of 101 Million Great British Pounds which equivalent to (156 Million United State Dollars) in October, and have voluntarily decided to donate the sum of 1 Million Great British Pounds which is also equivalent (1.56 Million United State Dollars) to some of our family members and some good friends. When we finished donating these amount to our friends and Family members, we decided to donate the sum of 300,000,00 Great British Pounds which is equivalent to 485,428,20 United States Dollar to 10 unknown lucky individuals all over the world. If you have received this email then you are one of the lucky recipients and all you have to do is to get back to me with the bellow information.

Name:.......................
    Sex:..........................
    Phone Number:..........
    Address:....................

You can visit the web pages below for more information. http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2011/oc...s-million-each

Best of luck,
    Angie Dawes.
    [angiedawes@live.com]

Reposting.

@ Guest, please do not post your real name here.

Compliment of the day to you and your family, we just want to know if this emails are true from you that was why we had to confirm from you with the previous mail, This letter may come to you as a surprise, please accept my apology for sending you unsolicited mail and please kindly delete this message from your mail box if you are not interested.

I am Dave Dawes, I and my fiancée Angie won a Jackpot Lottery of 101 million pounds ($156 million) in October, and have voluntarily decided to donate the sum of 1 million pounds ($1.56 million) to you as part of our New year own charity project to improve the lot of 5 unknown lucky individuals all over the world plus 15 close friends and family.

We plan to take care of the needs of our immediate family members and make some of our friends millionaires because we believe in making others comfortable and happy like us.

My wife and I have assist the local fire department, the Red Cross, Haiti, some hospitals majorly involved in cancer treatment, and some other charity organizations in Africa, Asia and Europe that fight cancer, Alzheimer's and diabetes.

My wife and I are very happy to hear from you because we believe this is a life time opportunity for you and your family, which was why we had to make sure our interview is put on the internet for the world to see and we will be sending you our picture on the mail upon your request.

You can verify this by visiting the web pages below for more details

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2011/oc...s-million-each

You are advice to get in touch with us with the following details so we can issue a cheque in your name for payment

Please send to us the following information for payment.

Name.................
    Address.............
    Tell.....................
    Country.............
    Age....................
    Sex.....................
    Alternate Email Address:
    State the mode of receiving your funds/ either through bank swift transfer or through courier delivery of bank draft to you
    Thank you for accepting our offer, we are indeed grateful.
    We anticipate your earliest response.
    Best Regards
    Dave and Angie Dawes
    "If the law can do nothing we must take the risk ourselves...I am not the law but I represent justice..."- Sherlock Holmes
    "The good of the people is the highest law"- Cicero

Unregistererd

i messed up i think

i did not know and sent my name

Just stop communicating with them. If you get other scam mails just delete them.
    "blessed is the hand that grivets."
    "never you write me again idiot PIT TOILET" - Julliet Kipkalya Kones, from Burkina Faso

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast