Closed Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Dave & Angela Dawes, 2012

Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2012

This is a personal email directed to you. My wife and I won an Euro Millions Jackpot Lottery of ?101 million (Pounds) on October 11, 2011 and have voluntarily decided to donate the sum of ?1,000,000.00 Pounds to you as part of our own charity project to improve the lot of 20 lucky individuals all over the world.

If you have received this email then you are one of the lucky recipients and all you have to do is get back to us and provide your full name, contact address phone number, so that we can send your details to the payout bank.

You can verify this by visiting the web page below;

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/
    howaboutthat/8820740/101m-lottery-jackpot-
    winners-Dave-and-Angela-Dawes-to-give-
    millions-to-friends-and-family.html

Your email address was submitted to my wife and me from the best web directory and search engine by legal advisers to the donation scheme. You received this message because we have listed you as one of our twenty lucky millionaires.

If you receive this email on your office email address, you are advised to reply with this message on your private email address for more details on how to receive your cash grant.

Regards
    Dave and Angela Dawes

From contactenos
    Return-Path: <contactenos@indeportesantioquia.gov.co>
    Received: from 180.215.114.202, India, Gurgaon Pdsn Pool
    X-Envelope-From: [contactenos@indeportesantioquia.gov.co]
    Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2012
    From: "contactenos" <contactenos@indeportesantioquia.gov.co>
    Reply-To: [dave_angela44@live.com]
    Subject: This is a personal email directed to you.

Our names are Dave and Angela Dawes..This email is to inform you that last month october,We won one of Britain’s biggest lottery of 101 million Pounds. This is so much to spend,therefore We have decided to donate to the less priviledged and charity projects all over the world. We also want to make atleast 20 people millionaires like us. It will interest you to know that your email was picked alongside other 9 email addresses by our lawyer as a lucky individual for a cash dontaion of 1 million pounds from us. We know this may sound like a joke or a hoax but please have no doubt as this is 100% real. Get back to us immediately via our email address below for details on how to get your donation. Name Address Age Mobile number Country

To verify,please see our interview by visiting the web pages below.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/news.../8820740/101m-
    lottery-jackpot-winners-Dave-and-Angela-Dawes-to-give-millions-to-friends-
    and-family.html

Good luck,
    Dave and Angela Dawes
    Email: [dave_angela44@live.com]

Angela & Dave Dawes

Received: from [217.218.40.50], Iran, Islamic Republic of Tehran, Information Technology Company (ITC)
    from: Ali Sarkargar Ardakani <aliardakani@dena.kntu.ac.ir>
    reply-to: <dave_angeladw@yahoo.com>
    date: Thu, Sep 13, 2012
    mailed-by: dena.kntu.ac.ir

This is a personal email directed to you.

My wife Angela and I Dave Dawes won the biggest Euro Millions lottery prize of £101,203,600.70 GBP.

We are donating £1,500,000.00 GBP to you as part of our own charity project.

You have to contact our personal email for details: (dave_angeladw@yahoo.com)

Received from: 24.126.93.217 - USA. Maryland, New Market
    Return-Path: [sa265@mst.edu]

To: [sa265@mst.edu]
    Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2012 07:48:13 -0400
    Reply-To: [dave_dawes@rogers.com]

+++Congratulation, to you, we are giving 5 Lucky People around the world 1.5Million Pounds and 13 Close friends and family, you are lucky to be among the 5 people, see sky news http://news.sky.com/story/890584/lot...s-millionaires open attchment for more information

ATTACHMENT

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/...es-fro-007.jpg

Dear Lucky Beneficiary,
    On October 11, 2011, my wife and I won the highest Euro Millions Lottery jackpot of £101m million Pounds and we have commenced our 2012 Cash Donations as we will be donating the sum of £1,500,000.00 Million Pounds to you and two (2) other lucky individuals worldwide.
    please visit the web link below for more information as we have already made a few donations to friends and other individuals;
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-15253038

http://uklotterynews.wordpress.com/t...angela-dawes/*

Your Email Address and other two email addresses were submitted to my wife and I by the Google Management Team, you being a regular web user. Please if you received our email, send your
    ================================================== =====================
*Full Name:
*Telephone Number:
========================== =============================================
Send your response to*dave_dawes@rogers.com
    Best Regards,
Dave & Angela Dawes
    No trees were killed in the creation of this message. However, many scammers may be terribly inconvenienced.
    Those who play games do not see as clearly as those who watch. - Old Chinese Proverb

Return-Path: <mail@msm.com>
    Received: from mta4.bkup.ic.sunysb.edu (forward.ic.sunysb.edu [129.49.1.36]) USA
    Subject: GET MONEY!
    Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2012
    Reply-to: [daveandangelad@rogers.com]

My wife and I are donating £1,500,000.00 GBP to five(5) lucky individuals contact us with your information for details to get MONEY!!

Usedcarjoe

Recipient

This is a personal email directed to you. I am Dave Dawes,I and my fiance won a Jackpot Lottery of 101 million pounds ($156 million) in October,
    My fiance and I have decided to make sure this is put on the Internet for the world to see. You see after taken care of the needs of our immediate family members and friends,and have voluntarily decided to donate the sum of 1 million pounds ($1.56 million) to you as part of our own charity project to improve the lot of 5 unknown lucky individuals all over the world plus 15 close friends and family. If you have received this email then you are one of the lucky recipients and all you have to do is get back with us with your
    NAME................
    ADDRESS.............
    CONTACT NUMBER......
    Sex.................
    Country.............
    Occuption...........
    so that we can send your details to the payout courier.

You can verify this by visiting link the web pages below.

We anticipate your earliest response.

Best of luck,
    Dave and Angela Dawes.

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456