+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dr. John David Nellor, IMF

Dr. John David Nellor, IMF

From the mailbag, no headers.

IMF WORLD REGULATORY OFFICE
    INTERNATIONAL FUNDS REGULATORY AUTHORITY
    INTER-CONTINENTAL DEBT RECONCILIATION DEPT.

FROM THE DESK OF: HONORABLE DR.JOHN DAVID NELLOR.DIRECTOR; IMF World Regulatory Office.
    ATTENTION: PROVISION OF AFFIDAVIT OF CLAIM CERTIFICATE FOR LEGAL COVER/ PROTECTION OF US$10.5M IN YOUR FAVOR.

ATTN: Sir/Madam.

AFTER A SERIOUS AND LENGTHY MEETING TODAY HELD BY THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS ON YOUR BEHALF IT WAS DECIDED IN YOUR OWN FAVOR AND BEST INTEREST TO REDUCE THE PAYMENT FOR THE CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE TO $50 SO THAT YOU CAN MEET UP WITH THE PAYMENT.

PLEASE YOU ARE GIVEN ONLY 48HOURS TO MAKE THIS PAYMENT SO THAT WE CAN RELEASE YOUR $10.5M US IN OUR CARE SO WE ADVICE YOU TOPAY THE $50 THROUGH THE WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OR MONEY GRAM MONEY TRANSFER TO THE BELOW INFORMATION AND SEND THE
    PAYMENT DETAILS TO ME.

RECEIVERS NAME: KENNY MBA.
    SENDERS NAME: ・?
    SENDERS ADDRESS:.....?
    TEXT QUESTION: GOOD
    TEXT ANSWER: NEWS
    AMOUNT: $50
    RECEIVER, S LOCATION: LAGOS-NIGERIA
    M.T.C.N:.........?

PLEASE GO AND SEND IT IMMEDIATELY AND SEND TO ME THE PAYMENT DETAILS IMMEDIATELY.WE ARE HERE TO SERVE YOU AS OUR WORD IS OUR BOND TO YOU.CONFIRM THE RECEIPT OF THIS E-MAIL BY YOU IMMEDIATELY AND BE REST ASSURED THAT YOU WILL BE SMILING TO YOUR BANK ONCE YOU COMPLY WITH THE ABOVE DIRECTIVES NOW.

Dr. John David Nellor.
    Senior Resident Representative in Nigeria
    "If the law can do nothing we must take the risk ourselves...I am not the law but I represent justice..."- Sherlock Holmes
    "The good of the people is the highest law"- Cicero

From Dr John David Nellor
    Return-Path: <G.W.U11@abeam.ocn.ne.jp>
    Received: from User (173-10-43-129-Michigan.hfc.comcastbusiness.net [173.10.43.129]) by vciris.ocn.ne.jp
    Reply-To: <drjohndavid09@gmail.com>
    Subject: ATTN: Sir/Madam.
    Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2012

IMF WORLD REGULATORY OFFICE
    INTERNATIONAL FUNDS REGULATORY AUTHORITY
    INTER-CONTINENTAL DEBT RECONCILIATION DEPT.
    FROM THE DESK OF: HONORABLE DR.JOHN DAVID NELLOR.DIRECTOR; IMF World Regulatory Office.
    ATTENTION: PROVISION OF AFFIDAVIT OF CLAIM CERTIFICATE FOR LEGAL COVER/ PROTECTION OF US$10.5M IN YOUR FAVOR.
    ATTN: Sir/Madam.

AFTER A SERIOUS AND LENGTHY MEETING TODAY HELD BY THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS ON YOUR BEHALF IT WAS DECIDED IN YOUR OWN FAVOuR AND
    BEST INTEREST TO REDUCE THE PAYMENT FOR THE CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE TO $50 SO THAT YOU CAN MEET UP WITH THE PAYMENT.
    PLEASE YOU ARE GIVEN ONLY 48HOURS TO MAKE THIS PAYMENT SO THAT WE CAN RELEASE YOUR $10.5M US IN OUR CARE SO WE ADVICE YOU TO
    PAY THE $50 THROUGH THE WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OR MONEY GRAM MONEY TRANSFER TO THE BELOW INFORMATION AND SEND THE

PAYMENT DETAILS TO ME.

RECEIVERS NAME: KENNY MBA.
    SENDERS NAME:........?
    SENDERS ADDRESS:.....?
    TEXT QUESTION: GOOD
    TEXT ANSWER: NEWS
    AMOUNT: $50
    RECEIVER,S LOCATION : LAGOS-NIGERIA
    M.T.C.N:.........?

PLEASE GO AND SEND IT IMMEDIATELY AND SEND TO ME THE PAYMENT DETAILS IMMEDIATELY.WE ARE HERE TO SERVE YOU AS OUR WORD IS OUR
    BOND TO YOU.CONFIRM THE RECEIPT OF THIS E-MAIL BY YOU IMMEDIATELY AND BE REST ASSURED THAT YOU WILL BE SMILING TO YOUR BANK
    ONCE YOU COMPLY WITH THE ABOVE DIRECTIVES NOW.

Dr John David Nellor.
    Senior Resident Representative in Nigeria
    Email: (drjohn09@live.com)
    Silence is the scammer's best friend; knowledge is the scammer's worst enemy. 沈黙は詐欺師のよき友達、知識は詐欺師の天敵。Think globally, act globally.

+ Reply to Thread