Closed Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Russian passports, part 4

is this a fake passport

i have been in contact with this woman.Is this a fake passport and why
    Attached Images Attached Images

this is a fake. why? a lot of mistakes on it

I am pretty sure this chicka is a fraud, just want to put her mug out there. can you explain the mistakes in this pic?

russian passport

I wonder if somebody can tell me if this passport is fake or real. Trying to figure out if this is a scam.

Thx in advance
    Dale

@Dale:
    At first glance that passport looks Fake
    Becouse normaly you can only add a photo on a passport
    that is ONLY showing your head.
    The face must be good visable (without glasses etc), not smilling and from from the front taken.

Can you start your own topic in this forums section "Scammer Central"
    And post there some off the email headers, emails formats from the scam.
    Perhaps some one can help you with ID-ing if it is a scam.

FAKE RUSSIAN "date"

been talking to "her" for about two weeks. Seemed legit until she asked for money for plane ticket here which is a red flag. So I decided to play along and asked her to take a picture of herself holding up a piece of paper with my name on it.. she said she would but then got to Moscow to get her Visa and forgot her camera and instead sent a scan of her passport LOL.. THe picture on the passport is the same picture she gave me a week ago sitting on a couch so was photo-shopped and immediately confirmed for sure scam.
    Beware guys her email is [anastasiya@yahoo.com] oh her I.P. adress was awlays the same even though when she said she was in Moscow her I.P. addie stayed the same.
    Last edited by Garreg Ddu; 04-19-2012 at 12:02 AM.

Hello Everyone,

I seem to have a similar situation. Been talking to this supposedly Russian woman for a few weeks now. All of her emails come from onlinepcf.com even though she is supposedly using a gmail account. Also I searched Facebook with her email address and it came up with an account of a woman who looks similar to the pictures she sent me but with a completely different name than what she told me. Also after repeatedly asking for her last name she never gave it to me until asking form money. Now she really wants to meet me and asked for $400 for a visa. I was convinced it was a scam but now she sent me her passport and it looks real to me. There is only a small anomaly in a white circle line to the right of the picture. What does everyone think? Fake passport or not?

Thanks

Passport pic is at:

<https://plus.google.com/photos/108837090871445047119/albums/5733710184857805729?authkey=CMTjy_e4--v6Kg"]https://plus.google.com/photos/108837090871445047119/albums/5733710184857805729?authkey=CMTjy_e4--v6Kg> Link de-activated as it shows malware= SCUMWARE 21-04-2012, 00:00:42 DETECTED DMY.

Russian passport validation

Hi again,

Sorry for the link to the pic. I guess this board does not like google+ albums. Here is the link to the full res passport in question.

http://www.andromeda-9.com/tmp/pass_kar_nag.jpg Link shows clean on my scans. DMY.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Yes the girls photo looks washed out.
    Frost will be along shortly to give his opinion on the passport.
    meanwhile web search entire paragraphs from the first letters and you will get more results.
    Real Russian woman do not ask for money...if they do you are talking to a scammer .
    search tips > http://antifraudintl.org/showpost.ph...03&postcount=4

Hi,

Sorry for my delay...

Yes, clear fake. Wrong font, wrong check digits, photo and some more mistakes.

edit: the passport-number seems to be the only correct info on that fake, though the font is not 100 % correct - just for info.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast