+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ms. Catherine Brenner, Coca Cola

Ms. Catherine Brenner, Coca Cola

From Coca-Cola Promotion
    Return-Path: <bogartg@sonoma.edu>
    Received: from 130.157.28.74, United States, Sonoma State University, [abuse@sonoma.edu]
    Reply-To: <brandonw@london.com>
    From: Coca-Cola Promotion <bogartg@sonoma.edu> Add sender to Contacts
    Subject: You Are A Winner!!
    Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2012
    Return-Path: [bogartg@sonoma.edu]

COCA COLA 2012 PROMOTION
    Coca Cola Marketing Centre
    1 Queen Caroline Street
    Hammersmith
    London W6 9HQ
    United Kingdom

Congratulations. You are a Winner in the Coca-Cola Promotion!!!

Dear Valued Customer,

Winning Reference Number: CCWINXPWISA79822
    Serial Number: CC255/647/390

This is to inform you that your E-mail Address emerged as a winner of an Amount of Eight hundred thousand British Pounds (?800,000.00 GBP) in the Coca-Cola Online Promotion as organized by the Marketing Centre in London, United Kingdom (UK). Your E-mail attached to the Reference number CCWINXPWISA79822 & Serial Number CC255/647/390 was luckily drawn in our balloting system as one of our winners in the first category of our online lottery bonanza. The Marketing Centre of Coca-Cola Company selected your E-mail Address as one of the 120 lucky winners to benefit in this year’s promotion.

Funds MUST be claimed by the email owner ONLY within 90 days from the day of notification. You are advised to file your claim immediately to Mr. Brandon Walters. Provide him with the below stated information. Send the details to him through

E-mail: [brandon@claimoffice.org]

1. Full name:-
    2. Country of Residence:-
    3. Age:-
    4. Occupation:-
    5. Nationality:-
    6. Mobile/Telephone/Fax Numbers:-
    7. Alternative Email:-

Fund Disbursement Manager: Mr. Brandon Walters, Tel: +44 703-174-6799, E-Mail: [brandon@claimoffice.org]

Ms Catherine Brenner
    Chief Information Officer
    "Though the pen is mightier than the sword, the sword speaks louder and stronger at any given moment." - Sir Roger Fenwick

It is our mail.

COCA COLA 2012 PROMOTION

Coca Cola Marketing Centre
    1 Queen Caroline Street
    Hammersmith
    London W6 9HQ
    United Kingdom

Congratulations. You are a Winner in the Coca-Cola Promotion!!!

Dear Valued Customer,

Winning Reference Number: CCWINXPWISA79822
    Serial Number: CC255/647/390

This is to inform you that your E-mail Address emerged as a winner of an Amount of Eight hundred thousand British Pounds (£800,000.00 GBP) in the Coca-Cola Online Promotion as organized by the Marketing Centre in London, United Kingdom (UK). Your E-mail attached to the Reference number CCWINXPWISA79822 & Serial Number CC255/647/390 was luckily drawn in our balloting system as one of our winners in the first category of our online lottery bonanza. The Marketing Centre of Coca-Cola Company selected your E-mail Address as one of the 120 lucky winners to benefit in this year’s promotion.

Funds MUST be claimed by the email owner ONLY within 90 days from the day of notification. You are advised to file your claim immediately to Mr. Brandon Walters. Provide him with the below stated information. Send the details to him through E-mail: [brandonw@london.com]

1. Full name:-
    2. Country of Residence:-
    3. Age:-
    4. Occupation:-
    5. Nationality:-
    6. Mobile/Telephone/Fax Numbers:-
    7. Alternative Email:-

Fund Disbursement Manager: Mr. Brandon Walters, Tel: +44 703-174-6799, E-Mail: [brandonw@london.com]

Ms Catherine Brenner
    Chief Information Officer

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    From humble beginnings 125 years ago, our Company has evolved from one product -- Coca-Cola -- to more than 500 brands in 2011. We’ve grown from selling a modest 9 drinks a day in 1886 to 1.7 billion a day. And we’ve expanded from one city in one country to availability in more than 200 countries around the world.
    !!!A Big Thanks To You!!!

Hilton

fraud of my account

i'm afraid i already sent my personal details to this guy i think i need to go to my bank and stop all my accounts.

I'm reposting this.
    I recieved the letter that I was a winner..coca-cola Centre London 30/32 Poole street
    Carnarvon Liverpool ll55 2as United

coca [cola_londonclaimsprize@w.cn]
    Doctor Ferguson Andrew

When answered the ad, the email address come up as [omomavia@westline11.com]

The ad is fraudulent and should be addressed with the proper agencies.
    NOBODY expects the Spanish Administration!

+ Reply to Thread