Closed Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Allen and Violet Large, 2012

Allen and Violet Large, 2012

From Andrea Bell-Myers
    Return-Path: <abellmye@kusd.edu>
    Received: from 192.25.139.20, United States, Kenosha, Kenosha Unified School District
    Subject: Good-luck From Allen and Violet Large, Please contact us privately via-email: (allen_wbf1lar@hotmail.co.uk)
    Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2011

This is a personal email directed to you. My wife and I won a Jackpot Lottery of $11.3 Million in July and have voluntarily decided to donate the sum of $1.million USD to you as part of our own charity project to improve the lot of 10 lucky individuals all over the world.

If you have received this email then you are one of the lucky recipients and all you have to do is get back with us so that we can send your details to the payout bank. Please contact me via this E-mai (allen_wbf1lar@hotmail.co.uk)

You can verify this by visiting the web pages below.

http://gimundo.com/news/article/lott...une-to-charity <http://gimundo.com/news/article/lottery-winners-allen-and-violet-large-give-11-million-fortune-to-charity>

Please contact me via this E-mail (allen_wbf1lar@hotmail.co.uk)

Good-luck,
    Allen and Violet Large
    Email: [allen_wbf1lar@hotmail.co.uk]

Amyhaydar

Unhappy Pricks

I just got an email from these pricks the email is supposed to be from violet large herself but in the newspaper article it says that they don't have any modern things like......email. Shame on them for exploiting this old couple.

allen and violet Large

Recieved this yester day and didn't know it was a scam'

"Compliment of the season to you, I hope this information meet you well and this information is 100% legitimate see the link below:

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/...rticle2119137/

My wife and I decided to donate the sum of $500,000.00 usd to you as part of our charity project to improve the lot of 10 lucky individuals all over the world from our $11.3 million Jackpot Lottery winning fund. We prayed and searched over the internet for assistance because i saw your profile on microsoft email owners list and picked you. Violet my wife and i have decided to make sure this is put on the internet for the world to see. my wife has cancer and she died last year july 16 at colchester regional hospital in truro, my wife just didn't die but she was a great person and I miss her so much and this is why I have decided to do one thing i promised her forever. as you could see from the webpage above, am not getting any younger and you can imagine having no kids at this age. although we won this lottery funds last year july 2010 and we have helped some charity organisations from our winnings.

You see after taken care of the needs of our immediate family members, Before she died we decided to donate the remaining of the $11million to other individuals around the world in need, the local fire department, the red cross, haiti, hospitals in truro where violet underwent her cancer treatment, and some other organizations in asia and europe that fight cancer, alzheimer's and diabetes and the bulk of the funds deposited with our payout bank of this charity donation. we have kept just 2% of the entire lottery sum to our self for the raining day.

To facilitate the payment process of the funds ($500,000.00 usd) which have been donated solely to you, You are to send us your full names for payment, Your contact address and your personal telephone number, so that i can forward your payment information to you immediately. I am hoping that you will be able to use the money wisely and judiciously over there in your country. please have to do you part to also alleviate the level of poverty in your region, help as many you can help once you have this money in your personal account because that is the only objective of donating this money to you in the first place.

I like to re-assure you of the legitimacy of this services as we will not be involved in any fraudulent act and will never be, we only want to feel good by helping people this time of the year, this is the only thing that makes my wife happy too even now that she is not here with me anymore, we have too much to give away as I only have few years left on earth. I will advise as you as the prospective lucky winners to be calm not to loose this great opportunity which millions of people are trying to entangled but the chances just couldn’t come for them because a lot of people are out there to discourage them as they don't know how it works, and have never seen such before.

Happy New Year and Thank you for accepting our offer, we are indeed grateful.

God bless you
    Allen and Violet Large.
    [vallenlarge@gmail.com]

same scam

I have also receive this scam email. The email it came to was one I get all the Nigerian and Ghanan scams sent to, probably a half dozen a day. They get so tiresome with the never ending assault on my intelligence. I actually responded to this after looking up the "donors" on the internet and checking the email headers. They responded back from one of those addresses so I know it's a bogus email redirected thru a Canadian college. I indicated that they should have their attorney contact my attorney over the phone and thru the US mail. I also indicated that they would never get any sensitive info from me and that I would donate it all to my own favorite charity. I have never heard anything back. I have since found this site outlining the same scam. Yes there are really a lot of slimey people out there on the internet.

signed
    a wiser person now
    Last edited by ts39466; 01-20-2012 at 01:50 AM. Reason: spelling

Steve123456789

Angry Fraud alright

I did not give out any personal info either, instead I told them to e-mail interac Xfer those funds then I would verify it was all LEGAL and sanctioned by the Larges as well as contacting the Larges personally to verify it from them.

All they need for an interac Xfer is the name of the banking Institution, your e-mail address (which they conveniently already have) and a password specific to that Xfer. Easy as pie. NO FEEs that can not be taken directly from the transferred funds. If they are not willing to do that. IT IS A SCAM AND A FRAUD!

They tell me I have to open an account with someplace I never heard of. Naturally there would be a charge for that, That is how they get YOUR money. Then they vanish into the wind with YOUR money and ID!

Don't fall for these scams ppl THINK, THINK, THINK and research before you ever give out personal info on the net. THINK and RESEARCH PEOPLE!

DON"T FALL FOR THESE SCAMS!

Steve

Ben6485
    Hello,
    This is a personal email directed to you. My wife Voilet and I Allen large won a Jackpot Lottery of $11.255,272 million in July. We have decided to donate $500,000.00 USD to you as part of our own charity project.
    You have to contact our personal email for more info:
    (allenvioletlarge38@yahoo.com.hk)

JoanR

Allen and Violet Large scam.

interestingly, the email purportedly comes from Lisa Kepler an apparently real elementary school teacher in Atlanta Georgia. I wonder if she knows they are using her address? [lkepler@atlanta.k12.ga.us]

note improper use of grammar (plurals)

text of the email received today jan 29 2012

Donation In Respect Of Allen and Violet Large

This is my fifth times of writting you this email since last year till date but no response from you. Hope you get this one, as this is a personal email directed to you. My wife and I won a Jackpot Lottery of $11.3 million in July and have voluntarily decided to donate the sum of $500,000.00 USD to you as part of our own charity project to improve the lot of 10 lucky individuals all over the world. If you have received this email then you are one of the lucky recipients and all you have to do is get back with us so that we can send your details to the payout bank.
    Please note that you have to contact my private email for more informations (allenvioletlarge2@yahoo.com.hk)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ttery-win.html
    http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-s...y-winning.html
    Goodluck,
    Allen and Violet Large
    Email: [allenvioletlarge2@yahoo.com.hk]

It's possible they hacked into her account or maybe they just phished her PW. She may find out her email was used.
    "blessed is the hand that grivets."
    "never you write me again idiot PIT TOILET" - Julliet Kipkalya Kones, from Burkina Faso

From Dave Dawes
    Return-Path: ~terry_nosa@yahoo.com>
    Received: from 95.128.74.26, France, Celeonet
    Reply-To: ~davedawes23@yahoo.cn>
    Subject:
    Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2012

This is a personal email directed to you. I am Dave Dawes, I and my fiance won a Jackpot Lottery of 101 million pounds ($156 million) in October, and have voluntarily decided to donate the sum of 1 million pounds ($1.56 million) to you as part of our own charity project to improve the lot of 5 unknown lucky individuals all over the world plus 15 close friends and family. If you have received this email then you are one of the lucky recipients and all you have to do is get back with us so that we can send your details to the payout bank.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/news...nd-family.html

Best of luck,
    Dave Dawes.
    Email: [davedawes23@yahoo.cn]
    Silence is the scammer's best friend; knowledge is the scammer's worst enemy. 沈黙は詐欺師のよき友達、知識は詐欺師の天敵。Think globally, act globally.

ibackamerica

Angry Overseas BANK SCAM

Is this a new scam, at any rate, I'm REPORTING IT...

Give us $485.00 and we will give you $500,000. Right, I wasn't born yesterday....

"MONEY NOT EARNED, IS MONEY NOT WELL SPENT".

CONTACT NATIONAL WESTMINSTE​R BANK PLC.

Violet and Allen Large
    from Violet and Allen Large [hkaren627@bent.cc]
    date Thu, Feb 2, 2012 at
    subject CONTACT NATIONAL WESTMINSTER BANK PLC.

Hello

How are you doing? I have already issued a letter of authority to my finance firm regarding us appointing you as our beneficiary and you are now the sole and sole beneficiary to this fund totaling $500,000.00 USD for you and your family. As i told you in my previous email, I said we prayed and searched over the internet for assistance because I saw your profile on Microsoft email owners list and picked you. sometimes it will be difficult for me to be on the Internet and send messages to you but do send me messages any time and my prayer and blessings is with you and also as soon as the funds get to you please let me know.

The contact details and email of our finance firm is below and you have to contact them immediately via email "transfer@ntwstbonline.com" or phone as i have already issued the authority to them and they will be expecting to hear from you so that they can arrange on how the funds will be transferred to your personal account via an online bank to bank wire system, You have to provide them with every assistance the bank will need to effect the transfer to enable the funds released to you without delay. I want you to contact the finance firm stating only my deposit File No: Reference: NWB/AVL2011/203192/UK and your full name..... for easy trace of my file.

Note that you “MUST” first open a new online paying account with our paying finance group before your $500,000.00 USD will be paid to the new online bank account, then you can have an open/secured access to your new bank account online and other information will also be provided to you via email on how you can personally transfer your $500,000.00 USD to your local account within 24 hours without providing your personal bank account information to anyone, if you follow the instructions from our finance firm directly within the next three (3) working days you will have this funds transferred to your account and available for use.

Bank Email Address: [transfer@ntwstbonline.com] Patricia Thompson Email : [pdtpson@msn.com] Contact Person: Patricia Thompson, Bank Number:+44 704 570 4081, +44 702 403 4155, Bank Name: NATIONAL WESTMINSTER BANK PLC.

PLEASE NOTE THAT: The agreement/contract signed with the National Westminster Bank PLC. London, United Kingdom for online transfers of the funds states that who ever is authorized to receive the funds will complete it through the use of an online account that must be opened by the new customer, therefore note that your contact with the National Westminster Bank PLC. London will involve the opening of a new online bank account in your name which they will automatically credit the deposit your $500,000.00 USD into the new account then you would have to go transfer your funds online yourself from your house accessing through their online database to any other account any where in the world. That is National Westminster Bank PLC. Electronic Online - Banking policy so you should be ready to open an account with them upon your contact.

I wish you and your family the timeless treasures of christ, the warmth of home, the love of family and the company of good friends. Good luck

Regards,
    Allen and Violet Large.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast