Closed Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Allen and Violet Large, 2012

Miguel Valdez
    And This is what a got today!!!

Greetings Mr. Hello

I will like to inform you that to every legit winning this same scammers you complained about are very fast to go as far as any length to get the right details or information to scam people of their hard earn money, well it is a very sad issues that must be addressed.

As regard the winnings you said you prefer it should be send to you as a cheque mail via a courier service, well i'm glad to inform you that there no limit to how your money can get to you, you still have to contact the bank for the sole reason that they are in possession of your winning.

Please note that your detail and informations have been sent to the bank and the content of your mail was well understood and i have initimated the bank to do as you have said all you have to do is send same details to the bank for vertification purpose and they will instruct you on what have to be done to complete the transaction.

Thanks my regards to your family.

Mr. Allen Large

Any clue about this? if this is for real or what? please any coments or help will be apreciated...

Any clue about this? if this is for real or what? please any coments or help will be apreciated...
    It is a scam. Please stop all contact with the scammers and do not send them any money under any circumstances as you will lose it.
    Please read the posts above to see more about this scammer.
    *What the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve.*

From Mr and Mrs Allen Violet Large
    Return-Path: <allen@contact.com>
    Received: from 69.22.170.147, United States, Torrance, Giglinx Inc
    From: "Mr and Mrs Allen Violet Large" <allen@contact.com> アドレスブックに追加アドレスブックに追加
    Reply-To: [danielkel001@yahoo.com]
    Subject: Security code[ A7449METP00 ]
    Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2012

Mr and Mrs Allen Violet Large and voluntarily decided to donate the sum of $500,000.00 USD to you as part of charity project to improve the lot of 10 lucky individuals.

Contact Email: 「danielkel001@yahoo.com」
    「danielkel001@hotmail.co.uk」

Security code[ A7449METP00 ]
    Silence is the scammer's best friend; knowledge is the scammer's worst enemy. 沈黙は詐欺師のよき友達、知識は詐欺師の天敵。Think globally, act globally.

rogera.

Exclamation I'm interested to know what they can do with my infromation?

yes, i recieved this about the beginning of March!!! It was worded a little different.... and so far having a hard time calling the bank number and using the fax machine. will up date soon!!!!

Add to contacts
    Hello, This is a personal email directed to you. My wife Violet and I Allen Large won a Jackpot Lottery of $11.255,272 million in July. We have decided to donate $500,000.00 USD to you as part of our own charity project. You have to contact our personal email for more info: (allenvioletlarge38@yahoo.com.hk) This is the first one that I received

Here is the second one : Hello,
    PRIVATE $500,000 USD DONATION.

I hope this information meet you well as I know you will be curious to know why/how I selected you to receive a cash sum of $500,000 usd, our information below is 100% legitimate, pleas see the link below:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ttery-win.html

My wife and I decided to donate the sum of $500,000.00 usd to you as part of our charity project to improve the lot of 8 lucky individuals all over the world from our $11.255,272 million Jackpot Lottery winning fund. We prayed and searched over the internet for assistance because i saw your profile on Microsoft email owners list and picked you. Violet my wife and i have decided to make sure this is put on the internet for the world to see. my wife has cancer and she died last year July 16 at Colchester regional hospital in Truro, my wife just didn't die but she was a great person and I miss her so much and this is why I have decided to do one thing i promised her forever. as you could see from the webpage above, am not getting any younger and you can imagine having no kids at this age. although we won this lottery funds last two-year July 2010 and we have helped some charity organizations from our winnings.

You see after taken care of the needs of our immediate family members, Before she died we decided to donate the remaining of the $11million to other individuals around the world in need, the local fire department, the red cross, Haiti, hospitals in Truro where violet underwent her cancer treatment, and some other organizations in Asia and Europe that fight cancer, Alzheimer's and diabetes and the bulk of the funds deposited with our payout bank of this charity donation. we have kept just 2% of the entire lottery sum to our self for the raining day.

To facilitate the payment process of the funds ($500,000.00 usd) which have been donated solely to you, you are to send us your full names for payment, your contact address and your personal telephone number, so that i can forward your payment information to you immediately. I am hoping that you will be able to use the money wisely and judiciously over there in your country. please have to do your part to also alleviate the level of poverty in your own region, help as many you can help once you have this money in your personal account because that is the only objective of donating this money to you in the first place.

I like to re-assure you of the legitimacy of this services as we will not be involved in any fraudulent act and will never be, we only want to feel good by helping people this time of the year, this is the only thing that makes my wife happy too even now that she is not here with me anymore, we have too much to give away as I only have few years left on earth. I will advise as you as the prospective lucky winners to be calm not to loose this great opportunity which millions of people are trying to entangled but the chances just couldn’t come for them because a lot of people are out there to discourage them as they don't know how it works, and have never seen such before.

Happy new year and thank you for accepting our offer, we are indeed grateful.

God bless you
    Allen and Violet Large. this is bull ... does anyone know what happens if they get your info ?? [/QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by rogera. View Post
    this is bull ... does anyone know what happens if they get your info ?? [/B]
    They could always start scamming and pretend to be you but this is an advanced fee fraud so they're really interested in stealing your money not your identity.
    "blessed is the hand that grivets."

wouldbenice

Here's mine- from the generous Larges hahaha- oh, if only

Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2012 04:57:31 -0500

My wife Violet and i Allen Large donated $500,000.00 USD to you
    CONTACT US: [allen.violet.large1931@hotmail.com] (Cordinator: T.Baker)

This message was copied and pasted from the actual email. I am surprised at how little errors there are, I suppose it is only due to the length of the message.
    Last edited by Garreg Ddu; 04-20-2012 at 08:47 PM.

Big joe

Angry Still scamming....04/22/12

Someone named Sarah Norton had sent me the same email... [smnorton@mcps.k12.mt.us] ....bastards!!

Return-path: <NFische1@brillion.k12.wi.us>
    Received: from 216.56.21.6, United States, Menasha, Wiscnet
    Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2012
    Subject:
    X-Originating-IP: [216.56.21.6]
    To: "notice@domain.org" <notice@domain.org>

My wife Violet and I Allen Large won $11.3 million in a lottery 6-49 in July and we have decided to donate the sum of $500,000.00 USD to you.Contact us via our personal email for more details (allenviolet-largdnt@hotmail.com">
    419- You can check out any time you want but you can never leave!
    And don't take off your shoes!

Return-path: <info@donation.com>
    Received: from 65.49.14.80, Canada, Hurricane Electric, [abuse@he.net]
    Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2012
    Subject:
    From: Allen And Violet Large Foundation <info@donation.com>
    Reply-To: [violetlarge1@blumail.org]

Dear Email Owner,

This is a personal email directed to you. I and my wife won a Jackpot Lottery of $11.3 million in July and have voluntarily decided to donate the sum of $1,000,000.00 USD to you as part of our own charity project to improve the life of 10 lucky individuals all over the world. If you have received this email then you are one of the lucky recipients and all you have to do is get back with us so that we can send your details to the payout bank..

You can verify this by visiting the web pages below.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/...rticle2119137/
    http://www.cbc.ca/canada/nova-scotia...y-winning.html

For the purpose of confidentiality and to claim your prize, reply via
    email below

Good luck,
    Allen And Violet Large Foundation
    Email: [violetlarge1@blumail.org]

From ALLEN LARGE
    Return-Path: <info@lotto.org>
    Received: from 203.144.22.202, Australia, Gold Coast, Mccowspt Netblock Assignment
    Reply-To: <allenlarge.violet2011@gmail.com>
    Subject: LOTTO DONATIONS FROM US TO YOU!!!!!!
    Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2012

Greetings

This is a personal email directed to you. Let me formally introduce myself to you, my name is Mr. Allen Large. I and my dear late wife Violet won a Jackpot Lottery of $11.3 million in July 2010 and have voluntarily decided to donate the sum of $500,000.00 USD to you as part of our own charity project to improve the lot of 5 lucky individuals all over the continents of the world. If you have received this email today then you are one of the lucky recipients and all you have to do is get back to my crew so that we can send your details to the payout bank. Please provide us your full name, Date of birth, telephone, address, country,. You can verify this by visiting the web pages below.

http://www.aolnews.com/2010/11/04/co...e-it-all-away/

You have to contact my private email
    Allen and Violet Large
    Email: [allenlarge.violet2011@gmail.com]
    Regards

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast