+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Wood Forest National Bank

Wood Forest National Bank

I receive below bank ask me pay Access Pin Code fees USD$2,500. Bank said this Access Pin Code is what LINKS UP the TRANSFERRING bank with the RECEIVING Bank.

For avoide get scam, I ask Wood Forest National Bank provide his bank address, contact phone, website and working ID for verify. Below is bank offer the information and working ID.

Wood Forest National Bank
    Phone: +447031835771
    Address: Wood Forest House, Queens Lane London, United Kingdom
    Website: www.woodforestbanklondon.com (STILL UNDER RE-CONSTRUCTION) will be ready soon.

Attach is her working ID

But this bank website is under re-construction can't open. but I search find Wood Forest National Bank has other websit and website name is different. Can you help verify this is bank and working ID is fake or true bank?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by rchen; 02-07-2012 at 02:06 AM. Reason: wrong spell wors

It's a scam. It does not take $2,500 to "access" anything. The ID is fake. Scan your computer for viruses.
    Silence is the scammer's best friend; knowledge is the scammer's worst enemy. 沈黙は詐欺師のよき友達、知識は詐欺師の天敵。Think globally, act globally.

thats a blody scam he is using magic jack number and for the the bank it is not existing he is a thief and son of the devil

If it's under construction it either doesn't exist or it has been killed because it's fake.
    "If the law can do nothing we must take the risk ourselves...I am not the law but I represent justice..."- Sherlock Holmes
    "The good of the people is the highest law"- Cicero

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Miyuki View Post
    It's a scam. It does not take $2,500 to "access" anything. The ID is fake. Scan your computer for viruses.
    Thanks you prompt information. I am ery appreciate you help

Quote Originally Posted by Gentle Giant View Post
    If it's under construction it either doesn't exist or it has been killed because it's fake.
    Thanks you prompt informations. I am very apprecaite it

+ Reply to Thread