Thread: David Jackson, FBI

David Jackson, FBI

From David Jackson
    Return-Path: <arneoholm@aol.com>
    Received: from 67.88.186.42, United States, Minneapolis, Xo Communications
    Reply-To: <mrdavidjackson00@yahoo.co.jp>
    Subject: Hello!!!
    Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2012

I am Special Agent,David Jackson and am in Nigeria as an FBI delegate that has been delegated to investigate this fraudsters who are in the business of swindling Foreigners that came for transaction in Nigeria . Please be informed that during my investigation I got to find out that there is a huge sum that has been assigned in your name.Regard DAVID JACKSON

X-SID-PRA: [fbid_jackson@yahoo.com.my]
    Received: from 41.138.176.96, Lagos, Nigeria, Visafone Communications Limited
    Reply-To: [davidjacksonprivate@gmail.com]
    Organization: FEDERAL BUREAU INVESTIGATION NIGERIA DIVISION INVESTIGATION ON ALL ONLINE
    Subject: FEDERAL BUREAU INVESTIGATION NIGERIA DIVISION INVESTIGATION ON ALL ONLINE
    Message-ID: <20120822090553.b5a979a7@mail.wtoe.cn>
    Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2012
    Return-Path: [fbid_jackson@yahoo.com.my]

FEDERAL BUREAU INVESTIGATION NIGERIA DIVISION INVESTIGATION ON ALL ONLINE

Our Ref: RTB /SNT/STB
    To. Beneficiary.

Sir,

I am Special Agent David Jackson and am here in Nigeria as an FBI delegate that has been delegated to investigate thisfraudsters who are in the business of swindling Foreigners that came for transaction in Nigeria . Please be informed thatduring my investigation I got to find out that there is a huge sum of $4.5million that has been assigned in your name(Beneficiary ) and this fraudsters are busy swindling you without any hope of receiving your fund.

NOTE: You are not suppose to pay that hug amount from the beginning before the release of your fund can commence depending onhow you want the transfer made to you.We have to inform you that we have made some arrested in respect of this delayed over due fund. I have a very limited time tostay in Nigeria here so I advise you urgently respond to this message .

I shall expect your response as soon as you re ceive this email. Please Note that I have attached my Identification to thisemail. do not inform any of the people that collected money from you before now about this new development, to avoid jeopardizing our investigation.

Respond to my private email; [davidjacksonprivate@gmail.com]

Best Regard,
    DAVID JACKSON
    FEDERAL BUREAU INVESTIGATION NIGERIA DIVISION INVESTIGATION ON ALL ONLINE
    WIRE TRANSFER

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Confidentiality Notice: The information in this e-mail and any attachments thereto is intended for the recipient(s) only. This e-mail, including any attachments, may contain information that is privileged and confidential and subject to legal restrictions and penalties regarding its unauthorized disc losure or other use. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or the taking of any action or inaction in reliance on the contents of this e-mail and any of its attachments is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender via return e-mail; delete this e-mail and all attachments from your e-mail system and your computer system and network; and destroy any paper copies you may have in your possession. Thank you for your cooperation.

From David Jackson
    Return-Path: <test@mrnovato.com>
    Received: from 198.65.21.99, United States, Englewood, Ntt America Inc.
    Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2012
    Reply-To: [davidjackson2013@yahoo.co.jp]
    To: [marktony32@hotmail.co.uk]
    Subject: FEDERAL BUREAU INVESTIGATION NIGERIA DIVISION

To. Beneficiary.

Sir/Madam

I am Special Agent David Jackson and am here in Nigeria as an FBI delegate that has been delegated to investigate this fraudsters who are in the business of swindling Foreigners that came for transaction in Nigeria and all over the world. Please be informed that during my investigation I got to find out that there is a huge sum of $10.5million that has been assigned in your name( Beneficiary.) and this fraudsters are busy swindling you without any hope of receiving your fund.

NOTE: You are not suppose to pay that hug amount from the beginning before the release of your fund can commence depending on how you want the transfer made to you.

We have to inform you that we have made some arrested in respect of this delayed over due fund. I have a very limited time to stay in Nigeria here so I advise you urgent ly respond to this message .

I shall expect your response as soon as you receive this email. Please Note that I have attached my Identification to this email. do not inform any of the people that collected money from you before now about this new development, to avoid jeopardizing our investigation.

My direct phone number +234 8034894522

Best Regard,
    DAVID JACKSON
    FEDERAL BUREAU INVESTIGATION NIGERIA DIVISION
    INVESTIGATION ON ALL ONLINE WIRE TRANSFER

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Confidentiality Notice: The information in this e-mail and any attachments thereto is intended for the recipient(s) only. This e-mail, including any attachments, may contain information that is privileged and confidential and subject to legal restrictions and penalties regarding its unauthorized disclosure or other use. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or the taking of any action or inaction in reliance on the contents of this e-mail and any of its attachments is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender via return e-mail; delete this e-mail and all attachments from your e-mail system and your computer system and network; and destroy any paper copies you may have in your possession. Thank you for your cooperation.

From David J,
    Return-Path: <fbi.agents@ok.net>
    Received: from 41.139.112.229, Lagos, Nigeria, Mobitel Nigeria Limited
    Reply-To: <somo0089@yahoo.co.jp>
    Subject: Our Ref: RTB /SNT/STB ... URGENT
    Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2012

Dear. Beneficiary.

Sir/Madam,

I am Special Agent David Jackson, am an FBI delegate that has been delegated to investigate this fraudsters who are in the business of swindling Foreigners.Please be informed that during our investigation we got to find out that there is a huge sum of $10.5million that has been assigned in your name and this fraudsters are busy swindling you without any hope of receiving your fund.

NOTE: You are not supposed to pay that huge amount from the beginning before the release of your fund can commence depending on how you want the transfer made to you.

We have to inform you that we have made some arrests in respect of this delayed over due fund. I have a very limited time, so I advise you urgently respond to this message .

I shall expect your response as soon as you receive this email. Please Note that I have attached my Identification to this email,do not inform any of the people that collected money from you before now about this new development, to avoid jeopardizing our investigation.

Best Regard,
    DAVID JACKSON

.................................................. ........................................
    Confidentiality Notice: The information in this e-mail and any attachments thereto is intended for the recipient(s)only. This e-mail, including any attachments, may contain information that is privileged and confidential and subject to legal restrictions and penalties regarding its unauthorized disclosure or other use. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or the taking of any action or inaction in reliance on the contents of this e-mail and any of its attachments is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender via return e-mail; delete this e-mail and all attachments from your e-mail system and your computer system and network; and destroy any paper copies you may have in your possession. Thank you for your cooperation.
    Silence is the scammer's best friend; knowledge is the scammer's worst enemy. 沈黙は詐欺師のよき友達、知識は詐欺師の天敵。Think globally, act globally.

SID-PRA: [webxxx868@att.net]
    Received: from [173.219.189.95] by web185305.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP;
    Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2013
    Reply-To: [bid_jackson2@rocketmail.com]
    Subject: OPEN ATTACHMENT FILE FROM DAVID JACKSON
    Return-Path: [webxxx868@att.net]

OPEN ATTACHMENT FILE FROM DAVID JACKSON

To. Beneficiary.

Sir,

I am Special Agent David Jackson and am here in Nigeria as an FBI delegate that has been delegated to investigate this fraudsters who are in the business of swindling Foreigners that came for transaction in Nigeria . Please be informed that during my investigation I got to find out that there is a huge sum of $4.5million that has been assigned in your name( Beneficiary ) and this fraudsters are busy swindling you without any hope of receiving your fund.

NOTE: You are not suppose to pay that hug amount from the beginning before the release of your fund can commence depending on how you want the transfer made to you.

We have to inform you that we have made some arrested in respect of this delayed over due fund. I have a very limited time to stay in Nigeria here so I advise you urgently respond to this message .

I shall expect your response as soon as you receive this email. Please Note that I have attached my Identification to this email. do not inform any of the people that collected money from you before now about this new development, to avoid jeopardizing our investigation.
    Respond to my private email: [bid_jackson2@rocketmail.com]
    Direct Number: +2348083849052

Best Regard,
    DAVID JACKSON
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Confidentiality Notice: The information in this e-mail and any attachments thereto is intended for the recipient(s) only. This e-mail, including any attachments, may contain information that is privileged and confidential and subject to legal restrictions and penalties regarding its unauthorized disclosure or other use. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or the taking of any action or inaction in reliance on the contents of this e-mail and any of its attachments is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender via return e-mail; delete this e-mail and all attachments from your e-mail system and your computer system and network; and destroy any paper copies you may have in your possession. Thank you for your cooperation.

Agent David Jackson, FBI

From AGENT DAVID JACKSON
    Return-Path: <bestregar5@outlook.com>
    Received: from 41.58.148.206, Nigeria, Lagos, Swift Networks Limited
    Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2014
    Subject: FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION VISIT IN NIGERIA
    Reply-To: jacksondavid931@yahoo.com

Our Ref: CBN /0N8/CONTRACT NO.856.
    To. Beneficiary:

This is Agent David Jackson and we are here in Nigeria as an FBI/UNITED NATION delegate that have been delegated to investigate these fraudsters who are in the business of swindling Foreigners that came for transaction in Nigeria .

Please be informed that during our investigation,we found out that there is a total sum amount of money $12.5million that has been assigned in your name as the beneficiary and these fraudsters are busy swindling you without any hope of receiving your fund.

These are the works of the fraud stars who needed to extort money from you in the name of this transfer.We have to inform you that we have made some arrested in respect of this delayed over due fund. I have a very limited time to stay in Nigeria here so I advise you urgently respond to this message .

These criminals will be caught unaware and we don't want them to know this new development to avoid jeopardizing our investigation,you need to conceal anything that has to do with this exercise to enable us get all the necessary information we required.

I shall be expecting your swift response as soon as you receive this email.

Best Regard,
    AGENT DAVID JACKSON
    FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION VISIT IN NIGERIA
    "blessed is the hand that grivets."
    "never you write me again idiot PIT TOILET" - Julliet Kipkalya Kones, from Burkina Faso

From "David Jackson
    Return-Path: <ddjacks1@grocesit.net>
    Received: from (EHLO vps8.pairvps.com) (216.146.195.56) US, Pittsburgh, Pair Networks
    Reply-To: <payment@uncompensation.com>
    Subject: Private And Confidential.
    Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2014

To: Beneficiary

I am F.B.I David Jackson. And I am among the special agent delegated to Ghana to investigate fraudsters who has been swindling Foreigners that came for transaction/contracts in Ghana. Please be informed that during our investigation we got to find out that there is a huge sum of $6.1million that has been assigned in your name and this fraudsters are busy swindling you without any hope of you receiving your funds. NOTE: You are not suppose to pay that huge amount of money from the beginning before the release of your fund.

However, we have to inform you that we have been able to arrest some of this swindlers in respect of the delay over your funds transfer. As you can see we have a limited time to stay in Ghana so we will advice you to urgently respond to this message ASAP. And do not inform any of the people that collected money from you before now about this new development to avoid jeopardizing our investigation. All you need to do is to follow our instruction and your over due fund will be transfer to you as directed by the United Nation UN.

We await your response soonest.
    David Jackson
    FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION
    419- You can check out any time you want but you can never leave!
    And don't take off your shoes!

+ Reply to Thread