Closed Thread

Thread: Colin & Chris Weir, 2012

Colin & Chris Weir, 2012

From Colin & Chris Weir
    Return-Path: <coli.weir@yahoo.com>
    Received: from 193.169.80.50, Kiev, Ukraine, Pe Sukonnik Mukola Valeriyovuch
    Subject: Our 2012 Cash/Charity Donation programme.
    To: Recipients <coli.weir@yahoo.com>
    Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2012
    Reply-To: [colin.weir@gmx.com]

My Dear Beneficiary,

On 12.07.2011, my wife and I won the Biggest Euro Millions Lottery Jackpot of £161,163,000 GBP and we have commenced our 2012 Cash/Charity Donation programme.

To verify our identity, please visit the web page below;
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...s-pour-in.html

Your email address was submitted to my wife and I by the Google Management Team and you received this email because we have listed your email as one of the lucky beneficiaries, Kindly send us the below details so that we can instruct our pay-out bank to effect the transfer of £1,500,000.00 to your operational bank account in your country.

*Full Name:
    *Sex:
    *Mobile/Tel:

Congratulations and Happy Celebrations in Advance!
    Colin & Chris Weir.
    "If the law can do nothing we must take the risk ourselves...I am not the law but I represent justice..."- Sherlock Holmes

From COLIN AND CHRIS WEIR
    Return-Path: <info@me.com>
    Received: from 76.65.228.19, Toronto, Canada, Sympatico Hse
    Reply-To: <collinsandchris@gmail.com.>
    Subject: EURO LOTTERY DONATIONS::: (YOU HAVE 1,000,000.00 GBP)
    Date: Wed, 16 May 2012
    Return-Path: [info@me.com]

Deary,

We are writing to inform you that My wife and I won 161,653,000m Euromillions jackpot on the 12.07.11 and have voluntarily decided to donate the sum of 1,000,000.00 GBP to you as part of our own charity project to improve the lot of 25 lucky individuals all over the world.

On the receipt of this email, you should count yourself as one of the lucky individuals/recipients.More so, do get back to us so that we can send your details to the payout bank.

Kindly visit the web pages below for further verification.

http://www.metro.co.uk/news/ 869440-euromillions-winners- colin-and-chris-weir-we-didnt- sleep-all-night

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/ homepage/news/3697016/ EuroMillions-winners-Colin- and-Chris-Weir-161653000- smackers.html

Regards,
    Colin and Chris Weir
    [collinsandchris01@gmail.com]

From Colin Weir's Millionaire Donation
    Return-Path: <colin.weir@uwindsor.ca>
    Received: from 74.115.1.41, United States, Anchorfree Inc.
    Subject: Grand Donation to you
    To: Recipients <colin.weir@uwindsor.ca>
    From: "Colin Weir's Millionaire Donation" <colin.weir@uwindsor.ca> 加入寄件人到通訊錄
    Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2012
    Reply-To: [colin.weir1@gmx.com]

My wife and I won the Biggest Euro Millions Lottery Jackpot of £161,163,000 GBP and we have commenced our 2012 Cash/Charity Donation programme.

To verify our identity, please visit the web page below
    http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...-smackers.html

Your email address was submitted to my wife and I by the Google Management Team and you received this email because we have listed your email as one of the lucky beneficiaries, Kindly send us the below details so that we can instruct our pay-out bank to effect the transfer of £1,500,000.00 to your operational bank account in your country.
    ===========================
    *Full Name:
    *Sex:
    *Mobile/Tel:
    ===========================

Congratulations in Advance!

Colin & Chris Weir.

United Nations Charity Foundation/Colin & Chris Weir

Received from: 74.115.1.91 - Anonymous Proxy, AnchorFree
    Return-Path: c.weir@yahoo.ca

Subject: Re: $2, 350, 000.00 USD Has Been Donated To You Today!
    To: Recipients [c.weir@yahoo.ca]
    From: "Colin Weir's Millionaire Donations" [c.weir@yahoo.ca]
    Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2012
    Reply-To: [colin.weir@gmx.co.uk]

Dear Lucky Winner,

My wife and I won the Euro Millions Lottery jackpot of 161,163,000 million British pounds and we have commenced our 2012 Millionaire Donation and Grant as we will be donating the sum of $2,350,000.00 dollars to you and five(5) other lucky families.

please visit the web link below to for more information as regard our identity;
    http://nl-video.national-lottery.co....llions-jackpot

Your Email Address was luckily selected and submitted to my wife and I by the United Nations Charity Foundation and you received this email because we accepted you as a lucky beneficiary.

Kindly send us your Full Names, Country, & Telephone numbers and we will get back to you with more information;

Best Regards,
    Colin & Chris Weir
    Contact E-mail: [colin.weir@gmx.co.uk]

Received from: 199.255.210.70 - PROXY Anchorfree
    Return-Path: [info@weir.org]

Subject: CONGRATULATIONS - $1,500,000.00 HAVE BEEN DONATED TO YOU!
    To: Recipients [info@weir.org]
    Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2012

Dear Lucky Winner,

On the 12.07.2011, my wife and I won the highest Euro Millions Lottery jackpot of 161,163,000 GBP and we have commenced our 2012 Summer Millionaire Donations as we will be donating the sum of $1,500,000.00 USD to you and two (2) other lucky families.

please visit the web link below for more information as we have already made a few donations to friends and other individuals;
    http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/sc...6908-23883437/

Your Email Address was luckily selected and submitted to my wife and I by the U.N.C.F (United Nations Charity Foundation) and you received this email because we have already donated the sum of $1,500,000.00 to you.

Send us your Full Names, Age, Country, & Telephone numbers and we will get back to you with more information;

Colin & Chris Weir
    Contact E-mail: [colin.weir@gmx.co.uk]
    No trees were killed in the creation of this message. However, many scammers may be terribly inconvenienced.
    Those who play games do not see as clearly as those who watch. - Old Chinese Proverb

From Mr. Weir's $1.5 Million USD Donation To You!
    Return-Path: <c.weir@yale.edu>
    Received: from 80.243.144.26, Ukraine, Ternopil', Medova 2 Ternopil Ukraine
    Subject: --My wife and I won the Euro-Millions Lottery & will be donating $1.5 Million to you & 2 other persons worldwide. Send Names, and Country for more info. Mr. Colin Weir.
    To: Recipient Via <c.weir@yale.edu>
    From: "Mr. Weir's $1.5 Million USD Donation To You!" <c.weir@yale.edu> 加入寄件人到通訊錄
    Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2012

Received from: 130.132.50.146 - USA, New Haven, Connecticut - Yale University
    Return-Path: [c.weir@yale.edu]

To: Recipient Via [c.weir@yale.edu]
    From: "Mr. Weir's $1.5 Million USD Donation To You!" [c.weir@yale.edu]
    Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 04:11:49 +0300

My wife and I won the Euro-Millions Lottery & will be donating $1.5 Million to you & 2 other persons worldwide. Send Names, and Country for more info. Mr. Colin Weir.
    No trees were killed in the creation of this message. However, many scammers may be terribly inconvenienced.
    Those who play games do not see as clearly as those who watch. - Old Chinese Proverb

From - Colin & Chris Weir Family
    Return-Path: <leslie.reynolds@uky.edu>
    Received: from 128.163.16.198, United States, Williamstown, University Of Kentucky
    Subject: - The Weir Family Christmas Donation Of 1.5 Million GBP to you, your family and your community. Read Donation Letter Below!!!
    To: Recipients <leslie.reynolds@uky.edu>
    From: - Colin & Chris Weir Family <leslie.reynolds@uky.edu>
    Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2012
    Reply-To: <collin.weir@rogers.com>

Dear Beneificiary,

Myself and my lovely wife Colin & ChrisWeir the Britain's Biggest Lottery Winner (EuroMillions Draw) of £161,653,000.00 GBP Million British Pounds we have decided to donate to the less privileged and charity projects all over the world, and make at least 20 people millionaires. You can view the Weblink below to see how exicted and happy we are when we knew about our winnings we hope we can also bring such happiness and excitement to you and your family and hope you help those in your locality.
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tees-19061986
    http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...-smackers.html

Your email address was among the emails which was submitted to us by the Google inc. as a web user, to be one of our beneficiaries, kindly send us the below details so that we can issue a valid Cheque for £1,500,000.00 Pounds in your name or direct our bank to effect the transfer of the funds.
    ================================================== =====================
    *Full Name:
    *Telephone Number:
    ================================================== =====================
    Please do kindly contact us on our Email below:
    E-Mail: [collin.weir@rogers.com]
    Best Regards
    Colin & Chris Weir.

Return-Path: <c.weir@meduniwien.ac.at>
    Received: from 91.214.35.76, Ukraine, Ternopil', Ltd Rubis
    Subject: £1.5 Million Donation From Britain's Richest Lottery Winners
    To: Our Beneficiary Via <c.weir@meduniwien.ac.at>
    From: Colin & Chris Weir Awards <c.weir@meduniwien.ac.at>
    Date: Sun, 09 Dec 2012
    Reply-To: [cc.weir@gmx.co.uk]

My wife and I won the euro millions Lottery & will be donating £1.5 Million Pounds to you and three other people around the world as we intend to continue sharing our winnings,
    Send your Full Names.:______, Age.:______, Tel.:______, Country.:_______ and we will send you more details on how your funds will be sent over to you.

For more details as regard our ongoing charity awards and donations, read this news article; http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotlan...-west-18801698

Colin & Chris Weir.
    Personal Email.: [cc.weir@gmx.co.uk]
    419- You can check out any time you want but you can never leave!
    And don't take off your shoes!

Closed Thread