FROM: [taxationrepresentation@robertstancyandassociates.i n]
Wednesday, February 22, 2012 5:45 AM
Attention

I am Attorney Robert Stancy of Robert Stancy and Associates. I represents the Wolrd Bank Group You have an accrued funds in two installments with the world bank Group The first installment as approved is the sum of five hundred thousand dollars.

Your Representative officer is Mrs. Maureen Wang (Confidential Secretary to Dr. Reginald Grant) Payment Coordinator World Bank Group.

This is to inform you about the documentation and taxation cost required before the funds as approved is proccessed and send to you via a telegraphic Funds transfer.

In view of this,we contacted your representative officer who confirmed that he has a financier that will assist you to settle the cost towards you getting clearance for the transfer

Now,you are implored to urgently confirm your Banking account details were this transfer can be facilitated

Since the funds as being processed exceeds one hundred thousand dollars, You are implored to submit a business or company account .

Once this is done,the transaction sequence order shall be released and the transfer done to your account via the Transfer department of the World Bank Group

You shall be forwarded the bank transfer confirmation slip copy For this to be done,confirm the following info on this format

Your full name..............................
Address........................................... ..
Bank Name......................................
Bank Address.......................................
Bank account no.......................................
Account Name.........................................
Bank Aba Number............................................ .....
Bank Tel no................................................ ......
Account officer name if any....................................

I shall prepare the required documentation on this basis and forward to the appropriate Authority and will mail you once the transfer is done into your bank account For further enquiry,you can contact Mrs. Maureen Wang (Confidential Secretary to Dr. Reginald Grant) E-mail: [swiftatmcard@worldbank-groups.com]

Best Regards as i wait to hear from you

Thanks

Yours Faithfully
Attorney Robert Stancy
Legal Practitioner and Notary Public
Arbitration and Taxation
Tel.00447023069994
Tel.00447023069963
Fax.00447092804583
Email : [Taxationrepresentation@robertstancyassociates.in]
Email: [documentation@robertstancyandassociates.in]