Return-Path: <capt_joh@blumail.org>
    Received: from 123.25.23.12, Viet Nam, Vietnam Post And Telecom Corporation
    X-Return-Path: [capt_joh@blumail.org]
    X-Envelope-From: [capt_joh@blumail.org]
    Reply-To: <capt-j0@live.com>
    Subject: From Capt. John Anthony Be love One Your Partnership is needed
    Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2012

Greetings

I am sorry to encroach into your privacy in this manner. I found you listed in the DOD Database and I find it pleasurable to offer you my partnership in business. I only pray at this time that your address is still valid. I want to solicit your attention to receive money on my behalf.

I am Capt. John Anthony, an officer in the US Army,and also a West Point Graduate presently serving in the Military with the 82nd Air Borne Division Peace keeping force currently deployed in Afghanistan.

We were moved to Afghanistan from Iraq as the last batch just left, and i really need your help in assisting me with the safe keeping of two military trunk boxes which has just arrived the USA from the Iraq. I hope you can be trusted?

You will be rewarded handsomely if you could help me secure the funds until I conclude my service here. If you can be trusted, i will explain further when i get a response from you. Please ensure to reply via my private e-mail address: [capt-j000@live.com]

God Bless America.

Capt. John Anthony
    Every time you click a scammer moans in agony; every time you post a scammer screams in pain!

drstew86

This is another one

Greetings

I am sorry to encroach into your privacy in this manner. I found you listed in the DOD Database and I find it pleasurable to offer you my partnership in business. I only pray at this time that your address is still valid. I want to solicit your attention to receive money on my behalf.

I am Capt. John Anthony, an officer in the US Army,and also a West Point Graduate presently serving in the Military with the 82nd Air Borne Division Peace keeping force currently deployed in Afghanistan.

We were moved to Afghanistan from Iraq as the last batch just left, and i really need your help in assisting me with the safe keeping of two military trunk boxes which has just arrived the USA from the Iraq. I hope you can be trusted?

You will be rewarded handsomely if you could help me secure the funds until I conclude my service here. If you can be trusted, i will explain further when i get a response from you. Please ensure to reply via my private e-mail address: [capt_johna@gmx.us]

God Bless America.

Capt. John Anthony

From WESTERN BONUS PAYMENT <---------Absolute genius!
    Return-Path: <databasedept@9.cn>
    Received: from 41.138.186.185, Lagos, Nigeria, Visafone Communications Limited
    Reply-To: [mail_bocontoffice@globomail.com]
    Subject: Greetings
    Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2012

Greetings

You will be rewarded handsomely if you could help me secure the funds until I conclude my service here. If you can be trusted, i will explain further when i get a response from you. Please ensure to reply via my private e-mail address: [mail_bocontoffice@globomail.com]

God Bless America.

Capt. John Anthony
    419- You can check out any time you want but you can never leave!
    And don't take off your shoes!

From John Anthony
    Return-Path: <tyAmersatys094@yahoo.com>
    Received: from (EHLO sa14.bezeqint.net) (192.115.104.29) Israel
    Reply-To: <captjohnusrmyusa3@yahoo.es>
    Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2014

Greetings

I am sorry to encroach into your privacy in this manner,I found you listed in the Trade Center Chambers of Commerce directory in Iraq, I find it pleasurable to offer you my partnership in business.

I only pray at this time that your address is still valid. I want to solicit your attention to receive money on my behalf. I am Capt. John Anthony, an officer in the US Army, and also a West Point Graduate presently serving in the Military with the 82nd Air Borne Division Peace keeping force in Afghanistan. And i really need your help in assisting me with the safe keeping of two military trunk boxes which has just arrived the USA from the Afghanistan. if you can be trusted will explain further when i get a response from you.

waiting for your early reply

Best regards
    Captain John Anthony
    Silence is the scammer's best friend; knowledge is the scammer's worst enemy. 沈黙は詐欺師のよき友達、知識は詐欺師の天敵。Think globally, act globally.

Received from: 78.4.70.110, ITALY, Veneto, BT Italia S.p.A.
    Return-path: <mi-Military@netikka.fi>

Reply-to: ~captanthonyjohnusafrmys1@yahoo.es>
    Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2014

Greetings I am sorry to encroach into your privacy in this manner, I found you Listed in the Trade Center Chambers of Commerce directory here in Iraq,

I find it pleasurable to offer you my partnership in business. I only pray at this time that your address is still valid. I want to solicit your attention to receive money on my behalf.

I am Capt. John Anthony, an officer in the US Army, and also a West Point Graduate presently serving in the Military with the 82nd Airborne Division Peace keeping force in Baghdad, Iraq.

I am on the move to Afghanistan from Iraq as the last batch just left, and I really need your help in assisting me with the safe keeping of two military trunk boxes which has just arrived the USA from the Iraq.

I hope you can be trusted? Kindly view this news blog below for some info, http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/7444083.stm

if you can be trusted will explain further when i get a response from you.

Waiting for your early reply
    Best regards.
    Capt John Anthony
    US ARMY.
    No trees were killed in the creation of this message. However, many scammers may be terribly inconvenienced.
    Those who play games do not see as clearly as those who watch. - Old Chinese Proverb

+ Reply to Thread