+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Doroteo Dithridge, Doroteo Emill Ltd, Fiji

No one of note

Doroteo Dithridge

Same thing here in AZ

We are a freight company and just got this email... we do ship.. but only others products!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hello Sales,

Greetings from DOROTEO EMILL LTD. Introduction, I am Doroteo Dithridge the founder of the above named company here in Fiji Island. We are making inquiry if you ship internationally but specifically to our location here in Fiji.

In addition, we would like to know if you accept credit card payment and will be appreciated if you return to us by email with your Website or attached wholesale price sheets.

Looking forward to your quick response.

Best of Regard
    Doroteo Dithridge

DOROTEO EMILL LTD
    Private Mailbag, Nadi Airport, Fiji Islands
    Phone (679) 226 1211
    Email: ellemagaz12@gmail.com

see also http://antifraudintl.org/showthread.php?t=63481

(679) 226 1211 - used by scammers
    No trees were killed in the creation of this message. However, many scammers may be terribly inconvenienced.
    Those who play games do not see as clearly as those who watch. - Old Chinese Proverb

kabbot01
    I received the exact same message, and I haven't owned a business in years. I knew this was out of place.

DOROTEO EMILL LTD

I received this email and have searched on line and they seem to be scammers.

I really appreciate your email, I will like to inform you that we have a personal shipping agent in your country so don't worry about the shipping of my order as they will come for the pick up as soon as you or we notify them the package are ready for pick up. I will like to obtain a shipping quote from them and to do this i will be needing the following information:

1, Your Company Name and Address ?
    2, Time the package will be ready for pick up with your convenience time and date?
    3, Contact Person for the pickup arrangement ?
    4, Telephone Number ?
    5, Weight of the package and how many boxes are they ?
    6, Total cost of order excluding shipping.

Kindly get back to me with the above requested information and also advise the type of credit card (Visa or Master Card ) so i can forward the payment details now.

Looking forward to your email.

Best of Regard
    Doroteo Dithridge

DOROTEO EMILL LTD
    Private Mailbag,
    Nadi Airport,
    Fiji Islands Phone (679) 226 1211

+ Reply to Thread