+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mr. Anthony Lakes, UNICEF International, London

UNICEF INTERNATIONAL LONDON

Both fraudulent message and Unicef Press Release regarding the fraudulent offers with their name:

http://www.unicef.org/media/media_40305.html

Return-Path: <anthonylakes2@gmail.com>
    X-Spam-source: IP='209.85.214.181', Host='unk', Country='US', FromHeader='cn',
    X-Mail-from: [anthonylakes2@gmail.com]
    Received: from mail-ob0-f181.google.com (mail-ob0-f181.google.com [209.85.214.181])
    Sender: [anthonylakes2@gmail.com]
    Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2012
    Subject: RE: JOB OPPORTUNITY IN UNICEF

Warmest Greetings from UNICEF.We have just received an email from our recruitment department regarding your profile which we find interesting and certainly need your services at UNICEF. Firstly, indicate your current location and if you are currently available to join our work team. In a nutshell, UNICEF is currently recruiting employees in the United Kingdom . This is a routine exercise carried out by UNICEF worldwide to employ new staffs, foster human relations within its branches worldwide and to promote the general growth of UNICEF.

UNICEF'S CATCHMENT AREA.
    The company only needs 30 applicants whose resumes fit all its criteria on the job. The minimum payment for applicants with professional experience is 7800 GBP - 25,000 GBP monthly depending on the hours spent during work sessions and other additional qualifications that should be attached and sent in to us. Also employees who contribute heavily stand the possibilities to become branch managers in any of our branches in the world.

VACANCIES IN VIEW.
    -Social and Economic Policy
    - Gender Equality
    - Human Rights
    - Adolescent Development
    - Monitoring and Evaluation
    - Planning
    - Communication for Development
    - Public-sector Alliances & Resource Mobilization
    - Emergency Programme
    - Water, Sanitation and Hygiene
    - Health
    - Nutrition
    - HIV/AIDS
    - Child Protection
    - Education
    - Finance and Administration
    - Supply/Logistics
    - Information Communication Technology
    - Human Resources
    -Interpreting.
    -Maintainance Engineers

EMPLOYMENT DESCRIPTION. -WORK AND LIVE IN UNITED KINGDOM

This employment exercise is an agreement between UNICEF and an employee to relocate from his/her current country/residence to work and leave in the United Kingdom.

As part of our company policy, we are able to guarantee the following benefits of:
    • Annual leave
    • Dependency allowance
    • Rental subsidy
    • Education grant
    • Pension scheme
    • Medical and dental insurance
    • Home leave
    • Life insurance
    • Paid sick leave
    • Family leave
    • Family Visit
    • Maternity / Paternity adoption leave
    • Special leave

Salary packages are contained in your Contract Agreement. You are therefore required to read and digest the write up above and write us an email immediately so as to determine our line of action.

You are welcome to join Unicef. Attach and send in your Curriculum Vitae promptly .

Thank you for your co-operation and have a wonderful day.

Best Regards,
    Mr. Anthony Lakes
    Unicef
    United Kingdom
    Phone: +447024093649 +447024091288

Disclaimer | Accessibility
    Copyright © 2012 UNICEF. All rights reserved.CONFIDENTIAL NOTICE: This email message, including any attachments, is intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and prohibited from unauthorized disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, any dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you received this message in error, please notify the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message

Arrow scam victim

I have been sent this message and I did not know it that it was a scam! Seeking for job I thought that they saw my cv from a career site where I uploaded it recently. So I sent my cv and I replied to an employment data form. So now they have my personal info! Of course I did not write any bank account mumber or any number of social insurance. But they know my name, my address, my phone number, even my height and kilos! (really weird that!) What can I do now? How will they use it? After I have sent my cv and this filled form I found an article about scam and Unicef's notice about employment scams so I sent an e-mail to their organisation (the formal one!) in order to confirm if it was fraud all this with the job opportunity and now I am waiting for their reply. But after I found your website I am totally sure that I am a victim of a fraud...

Monitor the web in case they start using your name. Check your credit reports from time to time to see if they make credit cards in your name. And if you need help get to Fraud Aid: http://www.fraudaid.com/advocacy.htm
    "blessed is the hand that grivets."
    "never you write me again idiot PIT TOILET" - Julliet Kipkalya Kones, from Burkina Faso

Mr. Anthony Lakes
    Unicef
    United Kingdom
    Phone: +447024093649 +447024091288
    It should also be noted that the re-direct MOBILE/CELL number: +447024091288 is used for many fake job offers worldwide.

This number is also used by a FAKE BARRISTER; namely Barrister Petrus Swart.
    No trees were killed in the creation of this message. However, many scammers may be terribly inconvenienced.
    Those who play games do not see as clearly as those who watch. - Old Chinese Proverb

Thank you so much for the reply! But they dont have my ID mumber or the number of my social insurance. They only have my mail, my name, adress, phone number and info about my studies! Can they do sth with these? Should I tell it to a bank clerc to help me out? Who is this man? And why do they do that? employment scams? What can they earn with this? They are kidding with our job search???

@E.V.

Do take the advice of Central Scrutinizer:

Monitor the web in case they start using your name. Check your credit reports from time to time to see if they make credit cards in your name. And if you need help get to Fraud Aid: http://www.fraudaid.com/advocacy.htm
    No trees were killed in the creation of this message. However, many scammers may be terribly inconvenienced.
    Those who play games do not see as clearly as those who watch. - Old Chinese Proverb

Luisa
    I live in Portugal and today I received that e-mail. I was so happy because I'm unemployed, felt like a dream come true. It seemed so good that I decided to search for some information and found this forum. Now I'm dissapointed Fourtunately I did not reply. Thanks for posting these informations!

+ Reply to Thread