+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Omanye Gold Mining/ Nino Prime Mining

Quote Originally Posted by thembinkosi View Post
    Our Buyer is about to sign gold supply SPA with the following mining companies in Ghana,
    1) OMANYE GOLD MINING COMPANY, and
    2) NINO PRIME MINING COMPANY

has anyone did business transaction with one of this companies.
    Any scam information from this companies will assist us not to fall into scammers trap.
    What are the terms? Do you have a FCO you would care to share?

Also could be scammer using legit entity name.
    I tego arcana Dei !

Genuine Ghana Gold Sellers

Dear Sir

Thanks for your inputs and this made Buyer to took a noble decision to suspend the contract.

Regards
    Last edited by Sapphire's Strike; 05-02-2012 at 04:54 PM. Reason: removed poster's email address - security

Big Brother. Are you telling us that all the gold that is mined in Ghana is exported only through PMMC? Or That there are no other sources to export outside PMMC? You don't sound like you've even bought gold from PMMC before. Do you due diligence concerning PMMC and you will know that buying through PMMC will make you wait for nothing less than 6 months before you get half the shipment you paid for.

Quote Originally Posted by capslock4400 View Post
    Big Brother. Are you telling us that all the gold that is mined in Ghana is exported only through PMMC? Or That there are no other sources to export outside PMMC? You don't sound like you've even bought gold from PMMC before. Do you due diligence concerning PMMC and you will know that buying through PMMC will make you wait for nothing less than 6 months before you get half the shipment you paid for.
    I'm not saying that, nor did I ever. I said if you DON'T use PMMC to export your gold you WILL be scammed in Ghana. I have never bought gold from PMMC, as you state the wait is to long, but I have exported through PMMC using them as an escrow between buyer and seller. Maybe you should do your due diligence and you would know that you can do more then buy gold from PMMC.

I have had many meetings with Mr. Damptey and been in and out of West Africa for years.

Care to suggest I do my due diligence in any other area of gold sales/exporting out of Ghana?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12