+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mark Lee

Sergei

Angry Same scam from Mark Lee. See e-mail I got

I have been to the area last year and liked the location.

Understand that I and my wife are OK with pictures and information we have seen so far as we would like to initiate the purchase process from China before we arrive USA before the end of next month.

This for we would not like to lose the property.

I am in China at the moment and hope to be in USA next month.

The home would be a cash buy as I have attached a scanned copy of my bank statement for your reference.

My contact information is
    Address: UNIT 24 XIN CHAOYANG DISTRICT,BEIJING,CHINA
    Telephone: 86 96 894 27776

I would like to settle an up front deposit depending on what will be acceptable to you and close Mid May.

Kindly get back to me with the next step in accord.

Regards,
    Lee
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    This is what I got yesterday.
    Old scam, same thing was about rent and moving furniture. Sending more deposit from company and asking small check back for moving expense. They all want some money back before you even cash their check.
    It is sad becouase some people actually buying homes from realtors who actually got hooked on this kind of scams.

kimbrowntxselect

I JUST RECEIVED THE SAME THIS MORNING...TEXAS

WELL, GLAD I GOOGLED HIS ADDRESS AS WELL. HE EVEN SEND THE BANK STATEMENT TOO! HERE IS WHAT HE WROTE ME: note: he changed his email address to [marklee102@gmail.com].

Thank you.

I have been to the area last year and liked the location.

Understand that I and my wife are OK with pictures and information we have seen so far as we would like to initiate the purchase process from China before we arrive USA before the end of next month.

This for we would not like to lose the property.

I am in China at the moment and hope to be in USA next month.

The home would be a cash buy as I have attached a scanned copy of my bank statement for your reference.

My contact information is
    Address: UNIT 24 XIN CHAOYANG DISTRICT,BEIJING,CHINA

I would like to settle an up front deposit depending on what will be acceptable to you and close Mid May.

Kindly get back to me with the next step in accord.

Regards,
    Lee

Bmandell12

Real Estate Scam

I just received the same info from Mark Lee as described by the other two posts. I am in Florida.

Mark Lee scam.

I just received the same letter.I am in Florida.Is there any way to punish that guy? Where is China government? Any suggestions?

Got same email is Stuart Fl

UNIT 24 XIN CHAOYANG DISTRICT,BEIJING,CHINA
    Same letter - same BS

Originally posted by a guest, who used a real email address as the poster ID.

Please do NOT put your email address or real name on any post. Scammers and spammers do visit here and can use the information to send more scams and spam to you
    No trees were killed in the creation of this message. However, many scammers may be terribly inconvenienced.

+ Reply to Thread