+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rev. Father Dr Ugorji

Rev. Father Dr Ugorji

X-Originating-IP: [41.138.184.8] (NIGERIA)

ST JOHN'S PARISH
    God bless you and good day to you, Actually, I was inform to send you a certified Fund of 5,000,000.00 by Mr Samuel Jude i am Diocese of ST JOHN'S PARISH and I must let you know that I am a Christian and a Rev. Father and I don't want to be cheated. I want to make sure that I am sending the Fund to the right owner.

Meanwhile, i will like you to send your information and your ID card because that will really proved to me that you are the real owner of the Fund.

1. Your Full Name
    2. Your Contact Address
    3. Your Cell Phone Number

Moreover, i have only 2 ways of sending the Fund to you. Here is the ways as follows:

1, Through Courier Delivery Company : To your doorstep within 2 days.
    2, Thruogh Bank Wire Transfer to your account.

So get back to me and let me know the one you choose so that i will proceed immediately in your favor.

Please call me with the phone number below ,+234-7085601166 so that we can discuss how your Fund will get to you.

Yours Truly,
    Rev. Father Dr Ugorji
    +234-7085601166
    I've got a very primitive spam filtered email but very fruitful

http://antifraudintl.org/showthread.php?t=65754

X-Originating-IP: [41.138.180.50] (NIGERIA)

God bless you and good day to you, Actually, I was inform to send you a certified bank draft of 5,000,000.00 by Mr. Samuel Jude and I must let you know that I am a Christian and a Rev. Father and I don't want to be cheated. I want to make sure that I am sending the bank draft to the right owner.

I am happy to let you know that I have dispatch your bank draft $5,000.000.00 to the FedEx Express Delivery Company they have your information I want you to contact the FedEx Express Delivery Company for onward delivery to your home address below is the contact information of the FedEx Express Delivery Company

1. E-Mail: [deliverycompanyfedex36@yahoo.com.hk]
    2. Contact Name: Gumez Ian Waterfiled
    3. Tel: +234- 812-380-8929

I encourage you contact the FedEx Express Company immediately because they confirm to me that as soon as they hear from you they would proceed to deliver your bank draft.

Yours Truly,

Rev. Father Dr Ugorji

May the peace of the lord be unto you and your family, i write to know if you have heard from the delivery company concerning the delivery of you bank draft, because they made me to understand that as soon as you comply with them your bank draft will arrive you home address by tomorrow because they are to deliver some parcel in you country, so i will advice you to try all you can to comply with the so they can include your bank draft for delivery.

Yours Truly,

Rev. Father Dr Ugorji
    I've got a very primitive spam filtered email but very fruitful

standon

i want be priest

i need someone who we train me to become rev. father

So why did you come here?
    "blessed is the hand that grivets."
    "never you write me again idiot PIT TOILET" - Julliet Kipkalya Kones, from Burkina Faso

Why can't people leave the church out of their own deceitful ways to make money? What has the world gotten into!

Oh hun, these are scammers. They think heaven blesses them as they steal money from people. And they don't mind stealing anything else while they're at it.
    You gotta have the rabbit to make the scam work- Eddie Valiant

+ Reply to Thread