+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Zinab Ahmed

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Here and there
    Posts
    5,028

    Zinab Ahmed

    From Zinab Ahmed
    Return-Path: <zinabahmed7s9@mail.com>
    Received: from 164.40.141.188, United Kingdom, Gogrid Llc
    Reply-To: <zinabahmed775@gmail.com>
    From: "Zinab Ahmed" <zinabahmed7s9@mail.com> 加入寄件人到通訊錄
    Subject: Message from Zinab Ahmed,,, OPEN THE ATTACHED AND READ
    Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2012
    * Zinab Ahmed.txtZinab Ahmed.txt

    Dear Friend,

    Due to the just concluded war and political differences that nearly killed and misplaced over 600,000 people in my country Libya, I have been thrown into a state of hopelessness by the new administration that took over from late Col Muammar Gaddafi.I have lost confidence with anybody within my country. I got your contacts through personal research,and had to reach you through this medium due to security network placed on our daily activities by the new government in power.

    My late husband was killed last eight months by late Col Muammar Gaddafi officials, before his sudden death, my late husband used to be a special Assistant to late Col Muammar Gaddafi just because he resigned and asked late Col Muammar Gaddafi to do same for the interest of the people of Libya, He sent his officials to kill my husband. Since After the death of my late husband ARIF Ahmed, late Col Muammar Gaddafi lead government took over and sized all my late husband properties and closed all his local bank accounts here in Libya after three of his men raped my second daughter to death.

    Please I need your assistance to transfer the sum of 9.5 million pounds my late husband Deposited with a bank in Uk in my name as the next of Kin into your private bank account in your country. I need you to help me secure this 9.5 million pounds in your private bank account before the new transition government in Libya will have knowledge of it and frozen the account. This 9.5 million pounds is the only hope I and my entire family have to start a new life once again and I cannot afford to lose it to anyone.

    If you are interested to help me in transferring my funds to your account, do kindly provide me with the below stated information of yours.

    (1) Your Full Names
    (2) Your Contact Address
    (3) Your Contact Telephone number
    (4) Your Age And What you Do For A Living

    Once I receive the above stated information from you, I will quickly provide you with the 9.5 million deposit Certificates and direct you on how to contact our bank to enable them transfer my 9.5 million pounds to your account.

    Sincerely Yours,
    Zinab Ahmed.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Vulgaria
    Posts
    3,324
    Return-Path: <aandjqualityinc@srs.perfora.net>
    Received: from 24.116.130.90, United States, Mccomb, Cable One Inc.
    Subject: Due to the just concluded war and political differences that nearly killed and misplaced over 600, 000, Read the attached for morer Details
    To: Recipients <aandjqualityinc@aol.com>
    From: "Zinab Ahmed" <aandjqualityinc@aol.com>
    Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2012
    Reply-To: [zinabahmed200@ovi.com]

    Dear Friend,

    Due to the just concluded war and political differences that nearly killed and misplaced over 600,000 people in my country Libya, I have been thrown into a state of hopelessness by the new administration that took over from late Col Muammar Gaddafi.I have lost confidence with anybody within my country. I got your contacts through personal research,and had to reach you through this medium due to security network placed on our daily activities by the new government in power.

    My late husband was killed last eight months by late Col Muammar Gaddafi officials, before his sudden death, my late husband used to be a special Assistant to late Col Muammar Gaddafi just because he resigned and asked late Col Muammar Gaddafi to do same for the interest of the people of Libya, He sent his officials to kill my husband. Since After the death of my late husband ARIF Ahmed, late Col Muammar Gaddafi lead government took over and sized all my late husband properties and closed all his local bank accounts here in Libya after three of his men raped my second daughter to death.

    Please I need your assistance to transfer the sum of 9.5 million pounds my late husband Deposited with a bank in Uk in my name as the next of Kin into your private bank account in your country. I need you to help me secure this 9.5 million pounds in your private bank account before the new transition government in Libya will have knowledge of it and frozen the account. This 9.5 million pounds is the only hope I and my entire family have to start a new life once again and I cannot afford to lose it to anyone. As soon as this transfer is completed to your account, you will take 20% of my total funds transferred to your account whlie the remaining 80% will be left for me and my family.

    If you are interested to help me in transferring my funds to your account, do kindly provide me with the below stated information of yours. As soon as this transfer is completed to your account, 20% percent of my total sum will be for you while the remaining 80% percent will be left for me and my children to start a new life once again.

    (1) Your Full Names
    (2) Your Contact Address
    (3) Your Contact Telephone number
    (4) Your Age And What you Do For A Living

    Once I receive the above stated information from you, I will quickly provide you with the 9.5 million deposit Certificates and direct you on how to contact our bank to enable them transfer my 9.5 million pounds to your account.

    Sincerely Yours,
    Zinab Ahmed
    Go ahead, make my day.

+ Reply to Thread

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •