Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mrs. Sonia Wilson

Mrs. Sonia Wilson

Return-Path: <DrJHoo@aol.com>
    Received: from 59.106.178.235, Japan, Sakura Internet Inc
    Reply-To: <sonia.wilson30@e-mail.ua>
    Subject: Re: ASSISTANCE NEEDED.
    Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2012

I AM MRS. SONIA WILSON, A DEAF WIDOW TO LATE ROBERT WILSON FROM SEATTLE WASHINGTON,USA. PRESENTLY IN ISRAEL RECEIVING TREATMENTS, I AM 61 YEARS OLD, I AM NOW A NEW CHRISTIAN CONVERT, SUFFERING FROM LONG TIME CANCER OF THE BREAST,FROM ALL INDICATION MY CONDITIONS IS REALLY DETERIORATING AND IT IS QUITE OBVIOUS THAT I WON'T LIVE MORE THAN SIX MONTHS, ACCORDING TO MY DOCTORS,THIS IS BECAUSE THE CANCER STAGE HAS GOTTEN TO A VERY BAD STAGE. MY LATE HUSBAND WAS KILLED DURING THE U.S. RAID AGAINST TERRORISM IN AFGHANISTAN, AND DURING THE PERIOD OF OUR MARRIAGE WE WERE UNABLE TO PRODUCE A CHILD.

AFTER HIS DEATH, I INHERITED ALL HIS BUSINESS AND WEALTH. THE DOCTORS HAS ADVISED ME THAT I MAY NOT LIVE FOR MORE THAN SIX MONTHS, SO I NOW DECIDED TO DIVIDE THE PART OF THIS WEALTH, TO DONATE TO THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE CHURCH IN AFRICA, AMERICA ASIA, AND EUROPE. I PRAYED OVER IT, I AM WILLING TO GIVE THE $8.6MILLION DOLLARS, TO THE LESS PRIVILEGED. RIGHT THE THE FUND IS DEPOSITED WITH A SECURITY COMPANY IN USA. I AM OF AWARE THAT THERE ARE LOTS OF SCAM IN INTERNET, I SWEAR TO YOU WITH THE NAME OF OUR LORD THAT THIS IS NEVER A SCAM.YOUR HELP WILL SAFE MANY LIFE IN THE WORLD, LET GOD TOUCH YOUR HEART TO HEAR MY CRY.

LASTLY, I ALSO WANT YOU TO ASSURE ME THAT WHEN YOU RECEIVE THE FUND IT WILL BE USED FOR THE SAID PURPOSE. MAY THE GRACE OF OUR LORD JESUS THE LOVE OF GOD AND THE FELLOWSHIP OF GOD BE WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY I AWAIT URGENT REPLY.

YOUR'S IN CHRIST.
    MRS. SONIA WILSON

Same, with Reply-To: ~sonia_wils20@blumail.org>
    Every time you click a scammer moans in agony; every time you post a scammer screams in pain!

From Sonia Wilson
    Return-Path: <redbaronsmom@aol.com>
    Received: from User (68-116-76-226.static.mdfd.or.charter.com [68.116.76.226]) by mtaout-da05.r1000.mx.aol.com (MUA/Third Party Client Interface)
    Reply-To: <soniawilson21@e-mail.ua>
    Subject: Urgent Response Needed.
    Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2012

I AM MRS. SONIA WILSON, A DEAF WIDOW TO LATE ROBERT WILSON FROM SEATTLE WASHINGTON,USA. PRESENTLY IN ISRAEL RECEIVING TREATMENTS, I AM 61 YEARS OLD, I AM NOW A NEW CHRISTIAN CONVERT, SUFFERING FROM LONG TIME CANCER OF THE BREAST,FROM ALL INDICATION MY CONDITIONS IS REALLY DETERIORATING AND IT IS QUITE OBVIOUS THAT I WON'T LIVE MORE THAN SIX MONTHS, ACCORDING TO MY DOCTORS,THIS IS BECAUSE THE CANCER STAGE HAS GOTTEN TO A VERY BAD STAGE. MY LATE HUSBAND WAS KILLED DURING THE U.S. RAID AGAINST TERRORISM IN AFGHANISTAN, AND DURING THE PERIOD OF OUR MARRIAGE WE WERE UNABLE TO PRODUCE A CHILD.

AFTER HIS DEATH, I INHERITED ALL HIS BUSINESS AND WEALTH. THE DOCTORS HAS ADVISED ME THAT I MAY NOT LIVE FOR MORE THAN SIX MONTHS, SO I NOW DECIDED TO DIVIDE THE PART OF THIS WEALTH, TO DONATE TO THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE CHURCH IN AFRICA, AMERICA ASIA, AND EUROPE. I PRAYED OVER IT, I AM WILLING TO GIVE THE $8.6MILLION DOLLARS, TO THE LESS PRIVILEGED. RIGHT THE THE FUND IS DEPOSITED WITH A SECURITY COMPANY IN USA. I AM OF AWARE THAT THERE ARE LOTS OF SCAM IN INTERNET, I SWEAR TO YOU WITH THE NAME OF OUR LORD THAT THIS IS NEVER A SCAM.YOUR HELP WILL SAFE MANY LIFE IN THE WORLD, LET GOD TOUCH YOUR HEART TO HEAR MY CRY.

LASTLY, I ALSO WANT YOU TO ASSURE ME THAT WHEN YOU RECEIVE THE FUND IT WILL BE USED FOR THE SAID PURPOSE. MAY THE GRACE OF OUR LORD JESUS THE LOVE OF GOD AND THE FELLOWSHIP OF GOD BE WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY I AWAIT URGENT REPLY.

YOUR'S IN CHRIST.

MRS. SONIA WILSON
    Silence is the scammer's best friend; knowledge is the scammer's worst enemy. 沈黙は詐欺師のよき友達、知識は詐欺師の天敵。Think globally, act globally.

Received: from User (75-150-110-154-NewEngland.hfc.comcastbusiness.net [75.150.110.154])
    Reply-To: <soniawilson24@e-mail.ua>
    Subject: Assistance Needed.
    Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2012

YOUR'S IN CHRIST.
    MRS. SONIA WILSON

From Sonia Wilson
    Return-Path: <pfitzner@mueller-iv.de>
    Received: from User (64-191-157-25.service.qx.net [64.191.157.25]) by smtp.strato.de (joses mo6)
    Reply-To: <mrssonia.wilson11@e-mail.ua>
    Subject: Re: Assistance Needed
    Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2012

YOUR'S IN CHRIST.
    MRS. SONIA WILSON

Return-Path: <Albishara@aol.com>
    Received: from 75.150.110.154, United States, Brookline, Comcast Business Communications Llc
    Reply-To: <soniawilson23@e-mail.ua>
    Subject: Assistance Needed.
    Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2012

YOUR'S IN CHRIST.
    MRS. SONIA WILSON

Return-Path: <info@web.com.ar>
    Received: from 41.58.26.125, Nigeria, Lagos, Swift Networks Limited
    Reply-To: <soniawilson99@e-mail.ua>
    Subject: Assistance Needed
    Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2013

I'M SONIA WILSON A WIDOW TO LATE ROBERT WILSON FROM LAKEWOOD OHIO, USA. PRESENTLY IN ISRAEL RECEIVING TREATMENT. I AM 69 YEARS OLD SUFFERING FROM A LONG TIME CANCER OF THE BREAST. FROM ALL INDICATION MY CONDITION HAS REALLY DETERIORATED AND IT IS QUITE OBVIOUS THAT I WON'T LIVE FOR MORE THAN SIX MONTHS ACCORDING TO MY DOCTORS BECAUSE THE CANCER HAS GOTTEN TO A VERY BAD STAGE.

REPLY FOR MORE INFORMATION.

SONIA.

Dear Sonia,

Dear Mrs. Sonia Wilson,

I am sorry to hear of your plight. I am in a similar situation and could sure use that inheritance that you are offering.

If you wouldn't mind, hurry up and die Sonia. Please bitch, just die already.

Bent

@ bentoveryoga

First read why these emails are always a scam at http://antifraudintl.org/showthread.php?9427 then delete the email and forget it. There is no dying woman.
    "blessed is the hand that grivets."
    "never you write me again idiot PIT TOILET" - Julliet Kipkalya Kones, from Burkina Faso

Return-Path: <WERT@msn.com>
    Received: from nm8-vm5.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com (nm8-vm5.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com [98.136.218.228])
    Reply-To: <soniawilson550@e-mail.ua>
    Subject: Assistance Needed
    Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2013

I'M SONIA WILSON A DEAF WIDOW TO LATE ROBERT WILSON FROM LAKEWOOD OHIO, USA. PRESENTLY IN ISRAEL RECEIVING TREATMENT. I AM SUFFERING FROM A LONG TIME CANCER OF THE BREAST. IT QUITE OBVIOUS THAT I WON'T LIVE FOR MORE THAN SIX MONTHS ACCORDING TO MY DOCTORS.

I AM WILLING TO GIVE YOU MY INHERITANCE.
    REPLY FOR MORE INFORMATION.

SONIA.
    Aaahh! Hate scamming!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast