+ Reply to Thread

Thread: International Subscription Service

International Subscription Service

PO Box 107 Helensvale QLD 4212, Australia

PO Box 17, VARSITY LAKES QLD 4227 Australia

What are the names of the companies and the email addresses they use?
    No trees were killed in the creation of this message. However, many scammers may be terribly inconvenienced.
    Those who play games do not see as clearly as those who watch. - Old Chinese Proverb

@JeanStrat. Welcome to AFI. To enable us to check we need details. Without them it is like me asking you if Bill smith in America is a good guy?

Please check the link below, as you have not supplied details I cannot say if these are the people you are referring to,

As Sapphire's Strike correctly says we really need things like copies of emails and addresses etc to do a proper check.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.co...&ct=clnk&gl=au
    *What the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve.*

"The law in the book can go byte itself in the ass. Watch it byte mine!" - Chandra Sekhar Sathyadas.

57°18′N 4°27′W / 57.3°N 4.45°W / 57.3; -4.45
    PO Box 107 Helensvale QLD 4212, Australia is the address used by "International Subscription Service" from Australia represented by Marshall K. Peterson and Alex McGovern, they asked you to send money for a Lottery to "International Subscription Service Helensvale LPO PO Box 107 Helensvale QLD 4212 Australia".
    The same scam from a different angle is using the second address as Clint Services, PO Box 17, Varsity Lakes QLD 4227 Australia.

Both Addresses are locked up by the Australian Postal Service.
    Contact me at my Loch. Beware: Never meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup

+ Reply to Thread