+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mrs. Anna Cane

Mrs. Anna Cane

If you see this email, run. This "Christian lady" tried to fool me into 10% of 2 million if I sent 300 US to a "bank" in Malaysia. She tried pretty hard and I would have bought it. That is until money was asked for. Some people will do anything for money. Even blaspheme the name of the Lord and misuse the Maker of the Universe to their own selfish desires. I would like to think there is hope for people like this because who am I to judge. But if you see this email, don't buy the lie!!!

Good day to you,

I am very grateful to you for the interest shown in my plight and thanks alot to have responded my mail and also I want to assure you that you will be greatly rewarded for what you have chosen to do. Although we really don't know each other but for the first time I believe our father has directed me to you as I prayed and searched over the internet for assistance because I saw your profile on a list of registered email addresses provided to me by Microsoft list from which I picked you.

I am Mrs. Anna Cane and a citizen of the united state of America but was born in Mexico and married to Late Engr P. Cane who worked with MULTINATIONAL OIL COMPANY EXXON AS A DRILLING RIG SUPPLIER in Kuwait for 19 years before he died on the 13th of August 2009 after a brief illness. We were married for twenty four years without a child and Before his death. Please be assured that you stand no risk as this is my money, I and my late husband labored for it and me as the next of kin has the sole power to donate the funds to whoever I want. I am a born again Christian and take delight only in the things of our father as I have prayed a lot on this already and I believe so much in the manifestation of Christ that I know he will not fail me so I want you to know that you have to be strong in your faith as he {Almighty} will surely strengthen you. My husband’s relatives are not Christians and they have used my husband’s wealth and property left behind for worldly things. As I was in the hospital they were around me and they have sold virtually all I have here that my husband and I labored for and what they wait to hear is that I am dead so that they lay their hands on my last belongings here on earth but that does not bother me because things of the earth are canal and there is an eternal home for me which there is enough enjoyment and i finally was transferred to a special hospital here in singapore and i am currently in singapore but unknowing to my husbands relatives due to their wanting me dead. I do not want them to know about this deposit that is why I am communicating with you only on email and I am making communication with the finance firm also who understands my predicament. All I need is your absolute trust, commitment, confidentiality and honesty because I want to see my late husbands vision fulfilled before I leave this sinful world. My spirit directed me to you as I prayed and searched over the internet for someone to help me since I can no longer trust my family members and friends and I do not want this particular deposit to be used for things of the world as i have vowed and made promises to my late husband before his death to ensure i carry out his good plans towards his unfinished project just to be remembered for. I will want you to get back to me that you will be absolutely honest about this transaction and you will use this money to the Glory of God. Also you have to assure me you will keep this transaction confidential, I mean highly confidential and you will be willing to contact the finance firm which is located in Malaysia which has branches all over the world and finalize all necessary formalities as to the release of the funds to you. I will also want to know a little more about you regarding your life, your spiritual life, what you do for a living so as for me to know you will be able to complete this. At the moment I cannot write much because of my health and I do not know when my time will be up so I require your urgent response if you are trustworthy and willing to help me finalize this transactions that I will immediately write my chamber to prepare a court injunction/power of attorney making you beneficiary to my fund as all other documents are with the finance firm as I sent it to them for safe keeping so my family members will not lay their hands on it. To prepare this document I will require your full names and address. With this document you will contact the finance firm to arrange the transfer of the fund to you and i have also included in picture of me at the hospital with one of the nurses taking care of me and my passport attached to this mail. As soon as you have received the fund then you will help me set up charity or distribute it to charity organizations and hospitals. God permitting, I pray to be alive when you receive this fund and start this project so that you can visit me here if you wish to.

Mrs. Anna Cane.

I told "her" she better wake up or she will burn in hell. If you are a believer, I am sure you would agree.
    I was told to send the money to this man:
    Alan Dennis
    Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

So keep an eye open for this guy too.
    The emails associated with this scam are as follows:

[info@uobcustomerservice.co.cc] for "Mr. Lin Tan" and
    [mrsanna502@rogers.com] for Mrs. Anna Cane

Be blessed and may God keep you in these evil days.

Imran from pakistan

be aware

Dear Beloved

God bless you for your zeal and seriousness to help me out in this charitable course and he will surely bless you for that. I want you to know that I am this kind of person and a true Christian whom only believe that everything about life it’s predestined and meeting you was ordained by God infinities mercy and unmerited favor and do only the things directed by my father. I contacted you purely on divine direction and I want you to know that I have prayed about this divine direction to you as God has appointed you for this project to bless you and your family. All I need is an absolute trust and honesty when these funds get to you that it will be used to accomplish the purpose for which I have contacted you for. When my late husband was alive we were so much in love and fond of ourselves that we became one in flesh and in blood and I will want you to set up a charity home or foundation with my late husbands name “PATRICK CANE” when the fund has been released to you. Dear you are now my only source of strength and hope and you alone can make me happy if only this unfinished project come to pass then I shall wait upon the lord with joy in my heart. Please do not disappoint me because you know what it takes to entrust so much money on you.

I have already issued a letter of authority to the finance firm regarding my appointing you as my beneficiary and you are now the sole and sole beneficiary to this fund totaling 2,142,728.00 US Dollar and am leaving an instructions to you in as much as you do your best to ensure this project is carried out successfully to keep 10% for yourself and your family for the services rendered by you. My finance firm advised me that such huge amount of money cannot be easily transferred from United State of America since I am keeping it as a secret from my husband’s family due to their greedy behavior thus proper and legal arrangements have been made with their Malaysia branch in which you will be transferring the money from. As I told you in my last email my health is not too good now which means sometimes it will be difficult for me to be on the Internet to respond and send messages to you but do send me messages and my prayer and blessings is with you. Also as soon as the funds get to you let me know so that I can still advise you on things to do.

The contact details and email of the finance firm is below and you have to contact them immediately via email at [info@uobcustomerservice.co.cc] as I have already issued the authority to them and they will be expecting to hear from you so that they can arrange on how the funds will be transferred to you. You have to provide the bank with piece of information they will need to speedup the process of release of fund to you so that transfer can commence without delay. I want you to contact the bank stating only my deposit File No: Reference: UOB/2009/678/51829/CA-MY for easy trace of my file, and also note that you “MUST” open an account with this branch of UNITED OVERSEAS BANK before my deposit willed to you can be credited in your name and thereafter you can transfer to anywhere you want in the world. If you follow the instructions from the bank directly, within the next 3 working days you will have this funds transferred to you and available for use.

Address and contact email of my bank branch in Malaysia below:
    Menara UOB
    Jalan Raja Laut
    Peti Surat 11212
    50738 Kuala Lumpur
    Officer in Charge of transfer
    Mr. LIN TAN
    Working Telephone Line:| +601-6357-2551
    Working Telephone Line:| +601-6357-2551
    [info@uobcustomerservice.co.cc]

Please beware and make sure that your mail is sent to the given email address above.

The agreement I signed at the point of depositing these funds states that whoever I authorized to inherit this deposit will complete it through the use of an online account that MUST be opened by the new customer. In view above, I want you to know that your contact with UNITED OVERSEAS BANK will involve the opening of a new personal online account with them in your name which automatically credits the deposit into your account. That is UNITED OVERSEAS BANK LTD e-banking policy so you should be ready to open an account with them upon your contact thus if you are prompt to the bank’s instructions this process will be completed within 48 hours. Make sure you contact them through their Internet Banking E-mail [info@uobcustomerservice.co.cc]

I will look forward to hearing from you as to keep me posted on every details with you and the bank and God bless you in all that you do in life.

Note: I know with the economic melt down situation things are really difficult with people this days and I pray God make away where there is no way for us all to fulfill our heart desires..

Thank you.
    Mrs. Anna Cane

Hello Paul and Imran, these are probably Nigerian internet criminals in Malaysia.
    Silence is the scammer's best friend; knowledge is the scammer's worst enemy. 沈黙は詐欺師のよき友達、知識は詐欺師の天敵。Think globally, act globally.

UNREAL

Angry ANNA CANE

I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS, THESE ARE THE EMAILS SHE SENT TO ME AS WELL PRIOR TO ASKING ME FOR MONEY I STARTING FEELING SORRY FOR THIS WOMAN WHO WAS SAID TO BE ON HER DEATH BED DYING OF CANCER!

My dearest beloved,

I have informed the accounts department of the bank in charge of the funds, and i also believe the bank will then further contact you via email in regards the procedures to complete the transfer of the funds to you. All you have to do is follow due process with the bank and the funds will get transferred to your account.

Let’s keep patience and continue to pray everything works out for God’s good. Make sure you keep close and daily contact with me and i will also try to do same tough my health problems restrict me coming online often. Please find below their contact details:

Trust Financial Service, Account Officer Mr. Mark Watson, Email: [info_trustfinservice@financier.com]

They shall be contacting you as soon as they are true with the verification of the information i sent to them, please ensure you always check your mail to ensure quick reply to there office. My bank account number is 9124765748. You are to keep this account number secret and only provide it to the bank when you are been asked and again, you are required to follow up the banks terms of regulation for safe transfer of the willed sum.

I will expect update from you as soon as the bank has made contact with you.

God bless you.

Your mother in Christ.
    Mrs. Anna Cane

Dear Beloved,

Actually, all i wanted was someone that will sincerely carry out this mission without any personal interest, and after i got your contact through the Internet, i prayed over it and Almighty God revealed to me that you are the chosen one for this appointed Assignment.

Please note that this money that i want to donate to charity is part of my Inheritance from my late Husband (Engr A. Cane) which was deposited in a bank here in the United Kingdom . Right now, i am in the Cancer Medical Centre at ( YORKSHIRE ) /Nuffield Health United Kingdom, where i am receiving medical treatments. Here i have a nurse that checks my e-mail and helps me in typing messages too, but i still try to make this contact with you to be highly confidential and i would want you to also maintain that from your side. All i want to do is to give this money to you by presenting an Authorization Letter to my bank, so as to enable the bank identify you as the new beneficiary of this money. I also would like to inform you that my illness is getting worse and worst and the doctor said i have limited time to live on earth.

Please i will be giving to you 10% from the total sum of money for your effort and time you are going to dedicate therein, and the 40% should be donated to (Motherless Homes), orphanages, and 50% should be invested in your business to help widows and jobless people in your country.

Please i would like you to promise and guarantee me that if i authorize my bank to give you the necessary documentations and procedures to get this money from the account; you are going to use the money as agreed and nothing more.

If you can help me, please give me the below data, so as to enable me give reference to my bank concerning you. Because my bank would need to verify your data’s to arrange for the transfer of the money to commence to your nominated bank account in your

country.
    Names:
    Sex:
    Cell phone:

Once i receive your positive reply, i will then forward your details to my bank for due process.

Please find attachment of my pictures on sick bed, medical bills and my international passport for prove and i would also love to see your picture to see the beautiful heart am having conversation with and as time proceed, I will take more pictures and send to you.

Until I hear from you by e-mail; my dreams will squarely rest on your shoulders.

God bless you.

Your mother in Christ.
    Mrs. Anna Cane

Return-Path: <Wallace.Schoessow@utsa.edu>
    Received: from 14.1.225.23, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, Ytl Communications Sdn Bhd
    X-RC-FROM: <Wallace.Schoessow@utsa.edu>
    Subject: Project Proposal
    Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2012
    To: <info@anna.com>

Contact Mrs. Anna Cane via Email: [mrsanna@nl.rogers.com] for $2Million dollars Unfinished project +60149798074

amosondari

Lightbulb 'INGENOUS" Scammers

I have been suspecting this emails and that`s why i have taken a step to verify the integrity of this seducing/enticing emails.
    I have been shocked though I actually expected it ,to realize that it has been a lie all along.Below are the emails I have been sent.

--
    1) Good day. My name is Mrs Anna Cane, I have a very important matter to discuss with you urgently contact me via(Email: [caneann@w.cn)

2) Greetings in the name of our lord Jesus Christ.

Is Mrs. Anna Cane, married to Late Engr A. Cane who worked with MULTINATIONAL OIL COMPANY EXXON AS A DRILLING RIG SUPPLIER in Kuwait for 19 years before he died on the 22nd of August 2010 after a brief illness. We were married for twenty four years without a child and Before his death, he deposited the sum of (18 million U.S Dollars) with a bank In London and this fund is presently with the bank awaiting my disbursement as beneficiary and next of kin to the funds Recently, my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next Eight months due to cancer problem. Having known my condition, I decided to donate this fund to a religious purpose, organization or good person that will utilize this money in good faith. l took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this money. I kept this deposit secret till date; this is why I am taking this decision. Be assured you stand no risk as this my money is labored for by my late husband and i as heir and next of kin has the sole power to distribute the money. I am a Christian, i have prayed a lot on this already and i believe so much in the manifestation of Almighty God that i know he will not fail Me and i want you to know that you have to be strong in your faith as God will surely Strengthen you.

I was born an orphan and was raised in an orphanage home before i got married to my late husband, my late husband saw me through school i owe him everything in this life for making me somebody today.

My husband’s relatives are not sincere people and they have used my husband’s wealth and property left behind for worldly things. As i am here in the hospital they are around me and they have sold virtually all i and my husband labored for and what they wait to hear is that i am dead so that they lay their hands on my last belongings here on earth, But that does not bother me because things of the earth are canal. I do not want them to know about this deposit that is why i am communicating with you only by email and i am making communication with the finance firm also who understands my predicament.

All i need is your absolute trust and honesty because i want to see my late husbands vision fulfilled before i leave this sinful world. The holy spirit directed me to you as i prayed and searched over the internet for someone to help me since i can no longer trust my family members and friends and i do not want this last of my fund to be used for worldly things. I will want you to get back to me that you will be absolutely honest about this transaction and you will use this money to the Glory of Almighty God.

Please, if you are interested in helping me carrying out this transaction and my last wish. Simply inform me, so i can provide you with further information’s on how we are going to proceed in making you the beneficiary of this funds.

Thanks. I await that email of yours.

God bless you.
    Your sister in Christ.
    Mrs. Anna Cane

3) Dear Beloved,

Actually, all i wanted was someone that will sincerely carry out this mission without any personal interest, and after i got your contact through the Internet, i prayed over it and Almighty God revealed to me that you are the chosen one for this appointed Assignment.

Please note that this money that i want to donate to charity is part of my Inheritance from my late Husband (Engr A. Cane) which was deposited in a bank here in the United Kingdom, worth $18 Million United States Dollars). Right now, i am in the Cancer Medical Center at (YORKSHIRE) /Nuffield Health United Kingdom, where i am receiving medical treatments. Here i have a nurse that checks my e-mail and helps me in typing messages too for I would have loved to go on a telephone conversation with you but my doctors advised me not to use any of such telecommunication gadget, but i still try to make this contact with you to be highly confidential and i would want you to also maintain that from your side. All i want to do is to give this money to you by presenting an Authorization Letter to my bank, so as to enable the bank identify you as the new beneficiary of this money. I also would like to inform you that my illness is getting worse and worst and the doctor said i have limited time to live on earth.

Please i will be giving to you 10% from the total sum of money for your effort and time you are going to dedicate therein, and the 40% should be donated to (Motherless Homes), orphanages, and 50% should be invested in your business to help widows and jobless people in your country. Please i would like you to promise and guarantee me that if i authorize my bank to give you the necessary documentations and procedures to get this money from the account; you are going to use the money as agreed and nothing more.

If you can help me, please give me the below data, so as to enable me give reference to my bank concerning you. Because my bank would need to verify your data’s to arrange for the transfer of the money to commence to your nominated bank account in your country.

Names:
    Sex:
    Cell phone:

Once i receive your positive reply, i will then forward your details to my bank for due process.

Please find attachment of my pictures on sick bed for prove and i would also love to see your picture to see the beautiful heart am having conversation with and as time proceed, I will take more pictures and send to you.

Until I hear from you by e-mail; my dreams will squarely rest on your shoulders.

God bless you.
    Your sister in Christ.
    Mrs. Anna Cane
    6 attachments — Download all attachments View all images Share all images

4) My dearest beloved,

I have received your information’s and i have forwarded it to the bank for further proceedings to notify them that i have placed you as the beneficiary to my funds worth $18 Million in their bank.
    I have informed the accounts department of the bank in charge of the funds, and i also believe the bank will then further contact you via email in regards the procedures to complete the transfer of the funds to you. All you have to do is follow due process with the bank and the funds will get transferred to your account. Let’s keep patience and continue to pray everything works out for God’s good. Make sure you keep close and daily contact with me and i will also try to do same tough my health problems restrict me coming online often. Please find below their contact details:

(Clydesdale Bank United Kingdom)
    FUNDS TRANSFER MANAGER: Mr. David Raymond

They shall be contacting you as soon as they are true with the verification of the information i sent to them, please ensure you always check your mail to ensure quick reply to there office. My Clydesdale bank account number is 00990681. You are to keep this account number secret and only provide it to the bank when you are been asked and again, you are required to follow up the banks terms of regulation for safe transfer of the willed sum.

I will expect update from you as soon as the bank has made contact with you.

God bless you.
    Your sister in Christ.
    Mrs. Anna Cane

CAN YOU IMAGINE HOW TIRELESS IT SEEMS THIS LADY IS WORKING TO GET THE CASH FROM POOR FELLOWS WHO DON`T KNOW THAT THIS IS A "CON WOMAN"
    POOR WOMAN MAY YOU REALIZE HOW MUCH THIS LIES WILL COST YOUR SOUL.

rihab

got a similar mail

Lol, I feel better since I'm not the only one.
    I received a similar mail:

"Good day to you my dearest and i would like you to please carefully read this mail to understand the content and what this unfinished project it's all about before getting back to me. I am very much grateful to you for the interest shown in my plight and thanks a lot to have responded this mail sent by my personal assistance though we don't know our selves but I believe God in heaven has every reasons for our communication as i have prayed and searched for assistance because I saw your profile on a list of registered email addresses provided to me by Microsoft list from which I picked your email for my personal assistance to help me contact you in person.

I am Mrs. Anna Cane and a citizen of the united state of America but was born in Mexico and i have attached to you with my international passport for your proper verification and i also was married to Late Engr Patrick Cane who worked with MULTINATIONAL OIL COMPANY EXXON AS A DRILLING RIG SUPPLIER in Kuwait for 19 years before he died on the 13th of August 2009 after a brief illness. We were married for twenty four years without a child Before his death. All I need is your absolute trust, commitment, confidentiality and honesty because I want to see my late husbands vision fulfilled before I leave this sinful world due to my serious illness as i have undergo several surgery hoping to get back properly on my feet but all to no avail and since the doctor is almost giving up on me then i thought i should look out for someone to help me carry out my late husband wish and i hope you would meet up with this qualities. Mean while all i want it's that you will sincerely carry out this mission without no personal interest, which is to help in fulfilling my late husbands last wish before his death to secure his name as a Legacy in helping us open an orphanage home and Furthermore, I would want you to focus on this below because poverty, sickness and hunger is world-wide. Charity is needed around the world especially the country of Haiti and Chile that suffered from a devastating earthquake where more than 200,000 lives have been lost as well as the orphanage homes though am not too sure if you can go that far but where ever you are if you can ensure to meet up with your best as i want to make sure my husbands name do not wipe out and forgotten so soon. What we can do now is offer our very help in every little way we can. The basic needs of this project now is food, clothing and shelter. Additional needs are health and medical care.

I am a Christian and take delight only in the things of our God as I have prayed a lot on this already and I believe so much in the manifestation of Christ that I know he will not fail me so I want you to know that you have to be strong in your faith Even if you are a Muslim as i believe we all serve one True God and he will surely strengthen you. My husband’s relatives are not Christians and they have used my husband’s wealth and property left behind for worldly things. As I was in the hospital in the state they were all around me and they have sold virtually all I have that my husband and I labored for and what they wait to hear is that I am dead so that they can lay their hands on my last belongings on earth but that does not bother me because things of the earth are canal and there is an eternal home for me which there is more than enough to have and i finally was transferred to a special hospital here in Sarawak Malaysia but unknowing to my husbands relatives due to their evil act in wanting me dead. I do not want them to know about this deposit that is why I am communicating with you via email though i will always on my own convenient time ensure to call so as we can always hear from each other and I am making communication with my finance firm also who understands my predicament.

My preliminary thoughts are to focus regarding this project are on children, the elderly and present orphans as a result of this Options include:
    1. Food and clothing to these people
    2. Scholarships to children and young adults without parents
    3. Donating some of the fund to organizations that are winning the lost and helping the poor.
    4. A free treatment clinic attached to the home for the elderly that you would be setting up.
    5. Employ professional counselors that can counsel traumatized patients, abused women who have been raped as well as young single mother that are drug addicts.

since I can no longer trust my family members and friends and I do not want this particular deposit to be used for things of the world as i have vowed and made promises to my late husband before his death to ensure i carry out his good plans towards his unfinished project just to be remembered for. I will want you to get back to me that you would be absolutely honest about this transaction and you will help us in the little way you can to use this money for it's purpose also you have to assure me you will keep this transaction highly confidential, I mean highly confidential as I do not know when my time will be up so I require your urgent response if you are trustworthy enough and willing to help me finalize this transactions that I will immediately write my chamber to prepare a court injunction/power of attorney making you my beneficiary in you name as all other documents are with the finance firm as I sent it to them for safe keeping so my family members will not lay their hands on it. I require your full name and address to prepare the final document in your name appointing you as my beneficiary because With this document you will contact the finance firm to arrange the transfer of the fund to you and i have also attached a picture of me at the hospital with the nurses taking care of me and also your mobile number will be needed so i can always call to check up on you and please fee free to call my line anytime so we can talk more on the phone and then we can hear from each other. Tel: +601-021-30-419.
    Full Name.............................................. .
    Address........................................... ........
    Country........................................... ........
    Mobile............................................ .........
    Sex............................................... ..........
    Once more i really do appreciate your time reading this email carefully and be assured you won't be required leaving your country as everything is prepared and will furnish you more details when i get your response and also be assured that you will be greatly rewarded for what you have chosen to do

Best Regards."

She sent me her photos and a copy of her passport. And I've almost believed her. I felt sorry for her. Until a friend told me to type her name in google.
    Thank you people to have helped me out of this

No rihab, you are not alone. I also received one.

From Mrs. Anna Cane
    Return-Path: <info@yahoo.com>
    Received: from 41.203.65.220, Lagos, Nigeria, Glo-mobile Network Services
    Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2012
    Subject: Urgent Reply
    Reply-To: [canemrs.anna@yahoo.ie]

Good day.My name is Mrs Anna Cane, am in urgent need of your assistance please contact me via( Email; (canemrs.anna@yahoo.ie)
    "Though the pen is mightier than the sword, the sword speaks louder and stronger at any given moment." - Sir Roger Fenwick

From Anna Cane
    Return-Path: <elizada@ateneo.edu>
    Received: from 74.115.0.201, United States, San Jose, Afnca Inc.
    Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2012
    Reply-to: [cane.anne@hotmail.co.uk]
    Subject: Good day

--Good day. My name is Mrs Anna Cane, I have a very important matter to discuss with you urgently contact me via (Email: (cane.anne@hotmail.co.uk)
    "Though the pen is mightier than the sword, the sword speaks louder and stronger at any given moment." - Sir Roger Fenwick

mrs. anna cane

I too was contacted by this person and went along with it for awhile until i decided to research her. this is what i got

Good day to you,
    I am very grateful to you to have responded to my mail and also I want to assure you that you will be greatly rewarded for what you have chosen to do. Although we really don't know each other but for the first time I believe our father has directed me to you as I prayed and searched over the internet for assistance because I saw your profile on a list of registered email addresses provided to me by Microsoft list from which I picked you.
    I am Mrs. Anna Cane and a citizen of the united states of America but was born in Mexico and married to Late Eng. P. Cane who worked with MULTINATIONAL OIL COMPANY EXXON AS A DRILLING RIG SUPPLIER in Kuwait for 19 years before he died on the 13th of August 2009 after a brief illness. We were married for twenty four years without a child before his death. Please be assured that you stand no risk as this is my money, I and my late husband labored for it and me as the next of kin has the sole power to donate the funds to whoever I want. I am a born again Christian and take delight only in the things of our father as I have prayed a lot on this already and I believe so much in the manifestation of Christ that I know he will not fail me so I want you to know that you have to be strong in your faith as he {Almighty} will surely strengthen you. My husband’s relatives are not Christians and they have used my husband’s wealth and property left behind for worldly things. As I was in the hospital they were around me and they have sold virtually all I have here that my husband and I labored for and what they wait to hear is that I am dead so that they can lay their hands on my last belongings here on earth but that does not bother me because things of the earth are canal and there is an eternal home for me which there is enough enjoyment and i finally was transferred to a special hospital here in north Vancouver and i am currently in Canada but unknowing to my husband’s relatives due to their wanting me dead. I do not want them to know about this deposit that is why I am communicating with you only on email and I am making communication with the finance firm also who understands my predicament. All I need is your absolute trust, commitment, confidentiality and honesty because I want to see my late husband’s vision fulfilled before I leave this sinful world. My spirit directed me to you as I prayed and searched over the internet for someone to help me since I can no longer trust my family members and friends and I do not want this particular deposit to be used for things of the world as i have vowed and made promises to my late husband before his death to ensure i carry out his good plans towards his unfinished project just to be remembered for. I will want you to get back to me that you will be absolutely honest about this transaction and you will use this money to the Glory of God. Also you have to assure me you will keep this transaction confidential, I mean highly confidential and you will be willing to contact the finance firm which is located in United Kingdom which has branches all over the world and finalize all necessary formalities as to the release of the funds to you. I will also want to know a little more about you regarding your life, your spiritual life, what you do for a living so as for me to know you will be able to complete this. At the moment I
    do not know when my time will be up so I require your urgent response if you are trustworthy and willing to help me finalize this transactions that I will immediately write my chambers to prepare a court injunction/power of attorney making you beneficiary to my fund as all other documents are with the finance firm as I sent it to them for safe keeping so my family members will not lay their hands on it.
    To prepare this document I will require your full names and address. With this document you will contact the finance firm to arrange the transfer of the fund to you and i have also included a picture of me at the hospital with the nurse taking care of me. As soon as you have received the fund then you will help me set up charity or distribute it to charity organizations. God permitting, I pray to be alive when you receive this fund and start this project so that you can visit me here if you wish to.
    Mrs. Anna Cane.

Anna and nurse.jpg

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast