+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Facebook online cash splash promo

Facebook online cash splash promo

I recieved a winning cash rewards from Facebook online cash splash promo. Not sure if this a scam. Initial referal from Facebook Team. I made a replied to another party for verification. Once verified my winning, referred to a bank called "International Credit Alliance Bank" for my winning claims. must i reveal my information? Currently, i had revealed my country and home address. must i reveal anymore information like bank account etc? Please advice.

X-SID-PRA: facebook_rewards@outlook.com

Received: from User ([208.105.124.243] RDNS failed) by deeyesurgeons.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
    Sat, 5 Jan 2013 04:27:34 -0500

Origin IP Address = 208.105.124.243 = Road Runner HoldCo LLC., Allocations for this OrgID serve Road Runner commercial customers out of the New York City, NY and Syracuse, NY RDCs. USA

Reply-To: <facebook_rewards@outlook.com>
    From: "Facebook Rewards Program,"<facebook_rewards@outlook.com>
    Subject: Facebook Rewards Program
    Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2013 04:28:29 -0500
    Bcc:
    Return-Path: facebook_rewards@outlook.com

Dear Facebook user,

The Facebook team wishes to inform you, and congratulate you for emerging as our 2013 Facebook Rewards winner.

The Facebook Rewards program is done every two years. You have been selected randomly by the Facebook internet draw administrator. The draw administrator is an automated program, which selects Facebook users randomly.

You have been approved to claim a total cash prize of $500,000 (five hundrend thousand dollars) See below for your winning details:

Winning amount: $500,000 USD (five hundrend thousand dollars)
    Batch number: TFB 12329317635197437-FAB/2013
    Ref number: TFB 29501870209289/ES 877

The Facebook Rewards program is proudly sponsored by the Facebook management. Your cash prize shall be transferred to you in your country, where your facebook account was registered.

In order to claim your cash prize, kindly contact the Facebook Rewards program director on the following email: facebook_rewards@outlook.com
    You are required to complete the below form:

Your name:
    Your country:
    Your age:
    How long have you used facebook?

Kindly complete the above form and send it to the program director with the below details

Email: facebook_rewards@outlook.com
    Name: David Anthony
    Department: Cash Release Department.
    Position: DIRECTOR, Facebook Rewards program.

Once your details are received in the email provided above, the program director shall contact you, with information on how to claim the cash prize easily in your city.

For your security, you are strongly advised to keep your winning information confidential, until you have received the winning money. Do not disclose you winning information to a third party. This is a measure of security for you, and to avoid unwarranted abuse of Facebook program.

Once again, we say congratulations from all members of staff of the Facebook Team.

Thank you for using Facebook.

Regards,

John Edward,
    Program Coordinator,
    Facebook Rewards Program,
    Stipendia enim peccati mors sunt.
    "Entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem" : Guillelmus de Occam

Do not annoy the Dragonsfor you are small and crunchy and good with Ketchup.

+ Reply to Thread