Thread: Gareth & Catherine Bull, 2012

Gareth & Catherine Bull, 2012

From Gareth & Catherine Bull
    Return-Path: <G.Bull@gmx.co.uk>
    Received: from 91.214.34.119, Ukraine, Ltd Rubis
    Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2012
    Subject: Donation/GrantTo:
    Reply-to: [gareth.bull@gmx.co.uk]

My wife and I won the Euro Millions Lottery of £41 Million British Pounds and we have decided to donate £1.5 million British Pounds to 10 individuals worldwide as our own charity project.

To verify,please see our interview by visiting the web page below:
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...o-jackpot.html
    Your email address was among the emails which were submitted to us by the Google, Inc as a web user; if you have received our email please, kindly send us the below details so that we can issue you a valid bank cheque for £1,500,000.00 pounds in your name or direct our bank to effect the transfer of the funds to your operational bank account in your country.

Full Name:
    Mobile No:
    Send your response to (gareth.bull@gmx.co.uk)

Best Regards,
    Gareth & Catherine Bull
    "blessed is the hand that grivets."
    "never you write me again idiot PIT TOILET" - Julliet Kipkalya Kones, from Burkina Faso

Return-Path: <gareth.bull@mail.info>
    Received: from 193.169.80.41, Kiev, Ukraine, Pe Sukonnik Mukola Valeriyovuch
    Subject: £1.5 Million British Pounds Sterling Donation
    To: Recipients <gareth.bull@mail.info>
    From: "Gareth & Catherine Bull" <gareth.bull@mail.info> 加入寄件人到通訊錄
    Date: Thu, 10 May 2012
    Reply-To: [gareth.bul@goodisonpark.com]

My wife and I won the Euro Millions Lottery of £41 Million British Pounds and we have decided to donate £1.5 million British Pounds to 10 individuals worldwide as our own charity project. To verify,please see our interview by visiting the web page below:

Your email address was among the emails which were submitted to us by the Google, Inc as a web user; if you have received our email please, kindly send us the below details so that we can issue you a valid bank cheque for £1,500,000.00 pounds in your name or direct our bank to effect the transfer of the funds to your operational bank account in your country.
    Full Name:
    Mobile No:

Send your response to (gareth-bull@gmx.co.uk)

Best Regards,
    Gareth & Catherine Bull

Gareth & Catherine Bull

Return-Path: <g.c.bull@mail.info>
    Received: from [134.53.6.73] ([134.53.6.73:43866] helo=mualmarp01.mcs.muohio.edu)
    id 57/E1-21678-F1D87AF4; Mon, 07 May 2012
    Received: from mualmafp02.mcs.muohio.edu (mualmafp02.mcs.muohio.edu [134.53.6.6])
    Received: from MuyiCartel-PC.its.monash.edu.au (vpn-118-138-234-189.its.monash.edu.au [118.138.234.189])
    Reply-To: [gareth-bull@gmx.co.uk]

Sent: Monday, May 07, 2012
    To: Recipients
    Subject: Donation/Grant

My wife and I won the Euro Millions Lottery of £41 Million British Pounds and we have decided to donate £1.5 million British Pounds to 10 individuals worldwide as our own charity project.
    Full Name:
    Mobile No:
    Send your response to (gareth-bull@gmx.co.uk)
    Best Regards,
    Gareth & Catherine Bull

Unhappy scam

In Australia and yesterday and today received exact same e-mails. People beware.Very cleverly done,looks really authentic.

Return-Path: <sueli.bellato@mj.gov.br>
    Received: from 41.203.67.118, Lagos. Nigeria, Globacom Limited
    Reply-To: <garret.cath@qq.com>
    Subject: Do Acknolwdge The Receipt Of This Email....
    Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2012

Congratulations!!!
    You are one of the lucky beneficiary of 1.5 million British Pounds (One Million Five Hundred Thousand Pounds).
    My wife and I won the Euro Millions Lottery of 41 Million British Pounds and we have decided to donate 1.5 million British Pounds to 10 individuals worldwide as our own charity project. Your email address was among the emails which were submitted to us by the Google, Inc as a web user, which was used for the draw with an electronic balloting system your email address came out as the 6th lucky beneficiary world wide.
    To verify, please see our interview by visiting the web page below: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...o-jackpot.html
    Send the below information for urgent processing.
    Full Name:
    Mobile No:
    Send your response to (garret.cath@qq.com).

Congratulations once again,
    Best Regards,
    Gareth & Catherine Bull

BULL IS BULL

Angry SADLY THE BULL E-MAIL IS BULL!

Greetings~
    I too recently received an e-mail from "the Bulls" which looked very authentic. I wrote to Daily Mail, who ran the article about their lottery winnings to ask the Bulls if it was legitimate or to notify them that someone was using their identity. No reply from The Daily Mail. What a shame because I'd want to know if someone was exploiting me. Well below is the response from the scammers which proved to me that it was a fraud. PEOPLE BEWARE AND SHAME ON THESE CREEPS!!!

Dear Mrs. ___________:
    My wife and I are very happy to hear from you because we believe this is a life time opportunity for you and your family, which was why we had to make sure our interview is put on the internet for the world to see and we have also attached our real pictures to this mail to definitely prove to you that you are in the right hands.We plan to take care of the needs of our immediate family members and make you a millionaire because we believe in making others comfortable and happy like us.

I have submitted your Name, Email Address and your Mobile Number to our pay-out bank(Credit Suisse (UK) Ltd)and the bank's funds transfer department will send you an email to facilitate the disbursement process of the funds £1,500,000.00 GBP which was donated to you.

My wife and I humbly urge you to cooperate with our payout bank, Credit Suisse (UK) in other to enhance a smooth and successful transfer of the funds which we donated to you because you are our only beneficiary who has not yet received his donation money.

We are very happy and proud to help you and your family and we also suggest that you may also get in touch with the bank on

Credit Suisse (UK) Ltd
    5Cabot Sq, London ,E14 4OJ UK
    TEL: +44-702-402-0764
    FAX: +44-8715-207-243
    FAX:+44 -20 7900 3531
    Payment Co-Ordinator: Mr. Alec Jerwood.
    Private Email: [aj4838@accountant.com]

We love you and your family.
    Kind Regards,
    Gareth Bull.

THIS IS TOTAL BULL SO IGNORE THESE E-MAILS!!!
    Last edited by Wonderwoman; 10-26-2012 at 11:31 PM. Reason: Desable links

Return-Path: <mmm.mmm194@ymail.com>
    Received: from 41.203.67.118, Nigeria, Asaba, Globacom Information Systems Department
    Date: Fri, 02 Nov 2012
    Reply-to: [Gareth_CatherineBull04@live.com]
    Subject:

Your email address was among the emails which were submitted to us by the Google, Inc as a web user; if you have received our email please, kindly send us the below details so that we can transfer your £1,500,000.00 pounds in your name or direct our bank to effect the transfer of the funds to your operational bank account in your country.

Full Name:
    Mobile No:
    Send your response to (garethbull22_@hotmail.co.uk)

Best Regards,
    Gareth & Catherine Bull
    Silence is the scammer's best friend; knowledge is the scammer's worst enemy. 沈黙は詐欺師のよき友達、知識は詐欺師の天敵。Think globally, act globally.

Return-Path: <gareth_bull12@yahoo.com>
    Received: from 41.138.184.102, Lagos, Nigeria, Visafone Communications Limited
    Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2012
    Subject: Please acknowledege the reciept of this mail.......
    Reply-To: [gareth_catherine@hotmail.com]

Congratulations!!!
    You are one of the lucky beneficiary of 1.5 million British Pounds (One Million Five Hundred Thousand Pounds). My wife and I won the Euro Millions Lottery of 41 Million British Pounds and we have decided to donate 1.5 million British Pounds to 10 individuals worldwide as our own charity project. Your email address was

among the emails which were submitted to us by the Google, Inc as a web user, which was used for the draw with an electronic balloting system your email address came out as the 6th lucky beneficiary worldwide.

To verify, please see our interview by visiting the web page below:
    Send the below information for urgent processing.
    Full Name:
    Mobile No:
    Send your response to (gareth_catherine@hotmail.com)

Congratulations once again,
    Best Regards,
    Gareth & Catherine Bull

Return-Path: <mmm.mmm194@ymail.com>
    Received: from 41.203.67.54, Nigeria, Asaba, Globacom Information Systems Department
    Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2012
    Reply-to: [garethbull_40@hotmail.co.uk]
    Subject:

--I wish to wish you merry christmas My wife and I won the Euro Millions Lottery of £41 Million British Pounds and we have decided to donate £1.5 million British Pounds to 10 individuals worldwide as our own charity project.

Your email address was among the emails which were submitted to us by the Google, Inc as a web user; if you have received our email please, kindly send us the below details so that we can transfer your £1,500,000.00 pounds in your name or direct our bank to effect the transfer of the funds to your operational bank account in your country.

Full Name:
    Mobile No:
    Send your response to (garethbull-supportaid@hotmail.co.uk)

Best Regards,
    Gareth & Catherine Bull
    Merry christmas and happy new year in advance.
    Silence is the scammer's best friend; knowledge is the scammer's worst enemy. 沈黙は詐欺師のよき友達、知識は詐欺師の天敵。Think globally, act globally.

Closed Thread