+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sgt John Adams, American Soldier in Afghanistan

Sgt John Adams, American Soldier in Afghanistan

Received: from [189.10.178.18], Brazil, Comite Gestor Da Internet No Brasil, [abuse@noc.brasiltelecom.net.br], [cert@cert.br], [mail-abuse@cert.br]
    reply-to: <sgt.johnadam1@yahoo.com>
    date: Tue, May 8, 2012
    subject: I NEED YOUR HELP
    mailed-by: saomarcos-rs.com.br

My name is John Adams; I am an American soldier 2nd Battalion, 3rd Infantry Regiment, 4th Brigade Combat Team, deployed to Afghanistan.

I have a Monetary Deal for you, i need you to help me receive $18 million dollars on my behalf, i will be sending you these funds, i want to know is this is suitable by you, please i need someone that is trustworthy, for more information please get back to me via my private email: <sgt.johnadam1@yahoo.com>

<http://www.americasarmy.com/realheroes/index.php?id=7>

I wonder if this is the same John Adams who is/was in Iraq? http://antifraudintl.org/showthread.php?57631
    "If the law can do nothing we must take the risk ourselves...I am not the law but I represent justice..."- Sherlock Holmes

Sgt. John Adams

Same email note received:

Received: from 41.71.189.250, Nigeria, Visafone Communications Limited
    reply-to: <sgt.johnadam1@yahoo.com>
    date: Sat, May 12, 2012
    subject: I NEED YOUR HELP.

From John Adams
    Return-Path: <davidmacculu@yahoo.com>
    X-Originating-IP: [130.132.50.147] from horde01.its.yale.edu by horde01.its.yale.edu (8.13.1/8.13.1)
    Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2012
    Reply-to: [ja888366@gmail.com]
    Subject: I need your consent!!
    X-Originating-IP: 130.132.50.65
    X-Forwarded-For: 174.137.152.60

I am John Adams of the Us Army, I have A Monetary Deal For You, Contact my email for more information: [ja888366@gmail.com]
    "Though the pen is mightier than the sword, the sword speaks louder and stronger at any given moment." - Sir Roger Fenwick

Return-Path: <john_adams@kimo.com>
    Received: from 174.140.165.199 ([174.140.165.199]) by mail.gadvasu.in (Horde MIME library) with HTTP;
    Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2013
    Subject: Re

I am Sfc John Adams of the US Army base in Afghanistan for peace keeping I found your contact detail in a address journal am seeking your assistance to evacuate the sum of $18,000,000.00 to you as long as I am assured that it will be safe in your care until I complete my service here in Afghanistan. This is not stolen money and there are no dangers involved.

I count on your understanding.please get back to my personal email: [john_adams@kimo.com]

Sfc John Adams

From Sgt John Adams
    Return-Path: <info@yahoo.com>
    Received: from 41.203.67.55, Nigeria, Lagos, Globacom Information Systems Department
    Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2013
    Subject:

Hello

I am Sgt John Adams of the US Army base in Afghanistan for peace keeping I found your contact detail in a address journal am seeking your assistance to evacuate the sum of $25,000,000.00 to you as long as I am assured that it will be safe in your care until I complete my service here in Afghanistan. This is not stolen money and there are no dangers involved. I count on your understanding.please get back to me, please make sure you check your email all day to enable us have this done in a week time,my personal email: [1906651135@qq.com]

Sgt John Adams

From John Adams
    Return-Path: <john@tccn.edu.tw>
    Received: from 41.71.187.43, Nigeria, Lagos, Visafone Communications Limited
    Reply-To: [adamsj@kimo.com]
    Subject: Your Consent!!
    Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2013

Hi
    I am SFC John Adams of the US Army base in Afghanistan for peace keeping I found your contact detail in an address journal, I'm seeking your assistance to evacuate the sum of $18,000,000.00 USD to you as long as I am
    assured that it will be safe in your care until I complete my service here in Afghanistan. This is not stolen money and there are no dangers involved. I count on your understanding.please get back to me

SFC John Adams
    419- You can check out any time you want but you can never leave!
    And don't take off your shoes!

Post PLEASE SEE THIS LATEST EMAIL I GOT FROM SOMEONE SAYING HE'S FROM THE US ARMY AND HIS OFFER...

Sent: Sunday, November 24, 2013 6:14 AM
    Subject: Your Consent!

Hi
    I am SFC John Adams of the US Army base in Afghanistan for peace keeping I found your contact detail in an address journal, I'm seeking your assistance to evacuate the sum of $18,000,000.00 USD to you as long as I am assured that it will be safe in your care until I complete my service here in Afghanistan. This is not stolen money and there are no dangers involved. I count on your understanding.please get back to me

SFC John Adams

+ Reply to Thread