Thread: Dr. Mrs Rose Peter, US Army, Afghanistan

Dr. Mrs Rose Peter, US Army, Afghanistan

From Mrs. Rose Peter
    Return-Path: ~apache@manzano170.hostalite.com>
    Received: from 80.86.84.12, Berlin, Germany, Intergenia Ag
    Subject: Business Transaction.
    Reply-To:
    Date: Fri, 4 May 2012

Hello My dear, I got your contact while searching for a very reliable person to partner me in a short term Business. First, my name is Dr. (Mrs.) Rose Peter, I'm an Israeli-American and a member of the Red Cross U.S Military here in Kabul, Afghanistan. I have good amount of Money which I want to move to your Country for investment. It is US$ 16, 200,000: United States dollars, as you know Military will soon pull out completely from Afghanistan, and I have to act very fast before time runs out. I acquired this fund in a Military raid in one of the Tunnels here in Afghanistan. kindly go through the below link to see what am trying to explain to you; http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/7444083.stm To escape military awareness, I decided and deposited the money in United Nations' Military Base Vault pending when I get a reliable Partner who will receive this Fund on my behalf. While depositing the money I declared that the content of the TRUNK BOX is Family Valuable Treasure. This Money is an oil money, and everything is legal. I have made a concrete arrangement to move the fund out of Afghanistan as a Family Treasure. The most important Question is, Can I Trust you? I will offer you 20% for your assistance, then you have to find a safe place to keep my 80%. Your own part of this deal is to find a safe place where the funds can be sent to or kept, Mine is sending it to you safely. If you are interested, I will furnish you with more details upon receipt of your response and contact details. i will advice you to reply to this email if only you are interested in working with me and also if you can be trusted but if not, then i will advice you to delete this message after going through it. Get back to me with your full information: 1)FULL NAME.......? 2)Address.............? ... 3)AGE...........? 4)MARITAL STATUS.................? 5)SEX..........? 6)PHONE NUMBER.? 7)OCCUPATION.......? 8)PASSPORT COPY/ ID CARD.....? I must complete this before we (US ARMY) complete pull out process in Afghanistan. According to US executive council anticipating your quick response! Kind Regards, Dr. Mrs Rose Peter
    Every time you click a scammer moans in agony; every time you post a scammer screams in pain!

From Mrs. Rose Peter
    Return-Path: <planetae@servidor.thomaserver.net>
    Received: from 190.98.219.74, Chile, Ftth Gtd Manquehue
    Subject: Hope You Can Be Trusted
    Reply-To: [roseptr03@gmail.com]
    Date: Mon, 14 May 2012

Hello My dear, I got your contact while searching for a very reliable person to partner me in a short term Business. First, my name is Dr. (Mrs.) Rose Peter, I'm an Israeli-American and a member of the Red Cross U.S Military here in Kabul, Afghanistan. I have good amount of Money which I want to move to your Country for investment. It is US$ 16, 200,000: United States dollars, as you know Military will soon pull out completely from Afghanistan, and I have to act very fast before time runs out. I acquired this fund in a Military raid in one of the Tunnels here in Afghanistan. kindly go through the below link to see what am trying to explain to you; http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/7444083.stm To escape military awareness, I decided and deposited the money in United Nations' Military Base Vault pending when I get a reliable Partner who will receive this Fund on my behalf. While depositing the money I declared that the content of the TRUNK BOX is Family Valuable Treasure. This Money is an oil money, and everything is legal. I have made a concrete arrangement to move the fund out of Afghanistan as a Family Treasure. The most important Question is, Can I Trust you? I will offer you 20% for your assistance, then you have to find a safe place to keep my 80%. Your own part of this deal is to find a safe place where the funds can be sent to or kept, Mine is sending it to you safely. If you are interested, I will furnish you with more details upon receipt of your response and contact details. i will advice you to reply to this email if only you are interested in working with me and also if you can be trusted but if not, then i will advice you to delete this message after going through it. Get back to me with your full information: 1)FULL NAME.......? 2)Address.............? ... 3)AGE...........? 4)MARITAL STATUS.................? 5)SEX..........? 6)PHONE NUMBER.? 7)OCCUPATION.......? 8)PASSPORT COPY/ ID CARD.....? I must complete this before we (US ARMY) complete pull out process in Afghanistan. According to US executive council anticipating your quick response! Kind Regards, Dr. Mrs Rose Peter
    Every time you click a scammer moans in agony; every time you post a scammer screams in pain!

+ Reply to Thread