+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Barrister Mark Ferguson, Chambers & Advocates, London

Barrister Mark Ferguson, Chambers & Advocates, London

Return-Path: <e417291762@exchange.1and1.com>
    Received: from 74.208.4.194, United States, 1&1 Internet Inc.
    Date: Wed, 30 May 2012
    Subject: YOUR INHERITANCE FUNDS
    Thread-Topic: YOUR INHERITANCE FUNDS

Please Open the attached file and fill out your details accurately for verification

Chambers & Advocates
    Address: 60 Bays water Road
    London W2 3PS , United Kingdom
    Tel: +44-7010-056-548
    Fax: +44-870-4460-634
    Email: [esq.ferguson@live.com]

Chambers & Advocates
    Tel: +44-7010-056-548
    Fax: +44-870-4460-634
    Email: [esq.markferguson@live.com]

Good day.

I am sorry for contacting you through this medium without a previous notice; I had to use email because it is an official and more confidential way of making contact ith people around the world. My name are Mark Ferguson a fifty three (53) years old Attorney in practice here in London. I had a client by name Michelangelo Manini who is an Italian and producer of electronic gates based in Italy who died on March 17 2012 at the age of 50.

Prior to the Death of my Late Client, He secured a contract of £ 22,500,000.00 million Pounds from the British Airways, following which he received a 30% mobilization fee of £ 6,750,000.00 Million Pounds and successfully executed the contract, but the balance of £15,750,000.00 Million Pounds contract payment was in the Process of being transferred into My Late Client's Account with BARCLAY`S BANK London which he submitted to the British Airways before he lost his life in the incidence.

Just one weeks after this sudden Death, The British Airways effected the transfer of the balance of his Contract Funds into the Account that My Late Client has on his file with them. As one of his personal attorney here in London United Kingdom after his death I have been officially notified and instructed by the BARCLAY`S BANK London where the money is currently deposited that I should provide and forward the particulars of Mr. Michelangelo next of kin so that the Funds in his Account can be remitted into his Next of Kin's Account in accordance with British Laws. However, as the personal attorney and close confident of late Mr. Michelangelo, I want you to know that my late Client died interstate, He died without leaving a next of kin for this particular will stated, we are to transfer this funds from the BARCLAY`S BANK London as soon as possible before Andrea Moschetti, the lawyer appointed by the Catholic Church could discover about this will.

Therefore I am seeking for your consent to present you as the deceased next of kin and subsequently the beneficiary of the fund so that the proceed of this account valued at £15,750,000.00 Million Pounds can be paid to you for subsequent disbursement between you and I. If you can cooperate with me and receive these funds as next of kin to late Mr. Michelangelo Manini, Confirm your interest by contacting me through my confidential email above. I can assure you that the deal is 100% risk free because I am in possession of the deceased personal file which contains all information which I shall use to prove your relationship with the deceased therefore the money will be paid into the account of whomever I present as LATE Mr. Michelangelo Manini Next of kin with proofs that I will present to the bank when needed, we would both share in ratio of 60% for me and 40% for you, am giving you 40% from the total funds due to it matter of urgency.

When I receive a positive response and after proper discussion with you, I will furnish you all relevant information that will facilitate the release of the Funds to you. An Application will have to be filed to the Bank for processing of the release of the Funds into your nominated Bank account anywhere in the world. please kindly send to me your full name, address, mobile number and fax for easy communication and do reply me through

my private email address: [esq.markferguson@live.com] for more information's. Hope to hear from you through the above e-mail address.Your Prompt response is highly imperative.

Yours truly,
    Barrister Mark Ferguson
    "If the law can do nothing we must take the risk ourselves...I am not the law but I represent justice..."- Sherlock Holmes
    "The good of the people is the highest law"- Cicero

From Barrister Mark Ferguson
    Return-Path: <sansei@u01.gate01.com>
    Received: from 58.159.206.102, Tokyo, Japan, Broadgate
    Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2012
    To: <info@mail.com>
    Reply-To: <barr_markfergusondept@live.co.uk>
    Subject: Your Prompt response is highly imperative.
    ORGANIZATION: Barrister Mark Ferguson

Chambers & Advocates
    Tel: +44-7011-197-003
    Fax: +44-8704-460-634

Good day.
    I am sorry for contacting you through this medium without a previous notice; I had to use email because it is an official and more confidential way of making contact with people around the world. My names are Mark Ferguson a fifty three (53) years old Attorney in practice here in London. I had a client by name Michelangelo Manini who is an Italian and producer of electronic gates based in Italy who died on March 17 2012 at the age of 50.

Prior to the Death of my Late Client, He secured a contract of 22,500,000.00 million Pounds from the British Airways, following which he received a 30% mobilization fee of 6,750,000.00 Million Pounds and successfully executed the contract, but the balance of 15,750,000.00 Million Pounds contract payment was in the Process of being transferred into My Late Client's Account with BARCLAY`S BANK London which he submitted to the British Airways before he lost his life in the incidence.

Just one weeks after this sudden Death, The British Airways effected the transfer of the balance of his Contract Funds into the Account that My Late Client has on his file with them. As one of his personal attorney here in London United Kingdom after his death I have been officially notified and instructed by the BARCLAY`S BANK London where the money is currently deposited that I should provide and forward the particulars of Mr. Michelangelo next of kin so that the Funds in his Account can be remitted into his Next of Kin's Account in accordance with British Laws. However, as the personal attorney and close confident of late Mr. Michelangelo, I want you to know that my late Client died interstate, He died without leaving a next of kin for this particular will stated, we are to transfer this funds from the BARCLAY`S BANK London as soon as possible before Andrea Moschetti, the lawyer appointed by the Catholic Church could discover about this will.

Therefore I am seeking for your consent to present you as the deceased next of kin and subsequently the beneficiary of the fund so that the proceed of this account valued at 15,750,000.00 Million Pounds can be paid to you for subsequent disbursement between you and I.If you can cooperate with me and receive these funds as next of kin to late Mr. Michelangelo Manini, Confirm your interest by contacting me through my confidential email above. I can assure you that the deal is 100% risk free because I am in possession of the deceased personal file which contains all information which I shall use to prove your relationship with the deceased therefore the money will be paid into the account of whomever I present as LATE Mr. Michelangelo Manini Next of kin with proofs that I will present to the bank when needed, we would both share in ratio of 60% for me and 40% for you, am giving you 40% from the total funds due to it matter of urgency.

When I receive a positive response and after proper discussion with you, I will furnish you all relevant information that will facilitate the release of the Funds to you. An Application will have to be filed to the Bank for processing of the release of the Funds into your nominated Bank account anywhere in the world. please kindly send to me your full name,address, mobile number and fax for easy communication and do reply me through my private email address: (barr_markfergusondept@live.co.uk) for more information's. Hope to hear from you through the above e-mail address.Your Prompt response is highly imperative.

Yours truly,
    Barrister Mark Ferguson

From Barrister Mark Ferguson
    Return-Path: <bmf@artes.udea.edu.co>
    Received: from 41.203.65.218, Abuja, Nigeria, Glo-mobile Network Services
    Reply-To: [barr_markfergusondept@xnmsn.com]
    Subject: Your Prompt Response Is Highly Imperative
    Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2012

Chambers & Advocates

Good day.

I am sorry for contacting you through this medium without a previous notice; I had to use email because it is an official and more confidential way of making contact with people around the world. My names are Mark Ferguson a fifty three (53) years old Attorney in practice here in London. I had a client by name Michelangelo Manini who is an Italian and producer of electronic gates based in Italy who died on March 17 2012 at the age of 50.

Prior to the Death of my Late Client, He secured a contract of 22,500,000.00 million Pounds from the British Airways, following which he received a 30% mobilization fee of 6,750,000.00 Million Pounds and successfully executed the contract, but the balance of 15,750,000.00 Million Pounds contract payment was in the Process of being transferred into My Late Client's Account with BARCLAY`S BANK London which he submitted to the British Airways before he lost his life in the incidence.

Therefore I am seeking for your consent to present you as the deceased next of kin and subsequently the beneficiary of the fund so that the proceed of this account valued at 15,750,000.00 Million Pounds can be paid to you for subsequent disbursement between you and I.If you can cooperate with me and receive these funds as next of kin to late Mr. Michelangelo Manini, Confirm your interest by contacting me through my confidential email above. I can assure you that the deal is 100% risk free because I am in possession of the deceased personal file which contains all information which I shall use to prove your relationship with the deceased therefore the money will be paid into the account of whomever I present as LATE Mr. Michelangelo Manini Next of kin with proofs that I will present to the bank when needed, we would both share in ratio of 60% for me and 40% for you, am giving you 40% from the total funds due to it matter of urgency.

When I receive a positive response and after proper discussion with you, I will furnish you all relevant information that will facilitate the release of the Funds to you. An Application will have to be filed to the Bank for processing of the release of the Funds into your nominated Bank account anywhere in the world. please kindly send to me your full name,address, mobile number and fax for easy communication and do reply me through my private email address: (barr_markfergusondept@xnmsn.com) for more information's. Hope to hear from you through the above e-mail address.Your prompt response is highly imperative.

Yours truly,
    Barrister Mark Ferguson

john fleming

ferguson

mark ferguson was active 5 years ago doing scams. sending the same e mail all over the world.go to yahoo and search barrister mark ferguson.its all there

As posted by Nanook the scams come from Nigeria among other places. That means that Barrister Mark Ferguson is not news, it's a Nigerian with a good scam format.
    "blessed is the hand that grivets."
    "never you write me again idiot PIT TOILET" - Julliet Kipkalya Kones, from Burkina Faso

Subject: Re: Your prompt response is highly imperative.
    Sent: Sat, Nov 17, 2012

On Nov 16, 2012 4:33 PM, "Barrister Mark Ferguson" <mark.ferguson101@hotmail.co.uk> wrote:

Chambers & Advocates

Good day.

When I receive a positive response and after proper discussion with you, I will furnish you all relevant information that will facilitate the release of the Funds to you. An Application will have to be filed to the Bank for processing of the release of the Funds into your nominated Bank account anywhere in the world. please kindly send to me your full name,address, mobile number and fax for easy communication and do reply me through my private email address: (barrister.markferguson@yahoo.cn) for more information's. Hope to hear from you through the above e-mail address.Your prompt response is highly imperative.

Yours truly,
    Barrister Mark Ferguson

Return-Path: <albert.ardo@rectorat2.usj.edu.lb>
    Received: from Citrus.usj.edu.lb (rectorat2.usj.edu.lb. [193.227.187.140])
    Reply-To: [barristermarkferguson@yahoo.cn]
    Subject: Your prompt response is highly imperative.
    Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2013

Chambers & Advocates
    Tel: +447-012-982-796

Good day.

When I receive a positive response and after proper discussion with you, I will furnish you all relevant information that will facilitate the release of the Funds to you. An Application will have to be filed to the Bank for processing of the release of the Funds into your nominated Bank account anywhere in the world. please kindly send to me your full name,address, mobile number and fax for easy communication and do reply me through my private email address: (barristermarkferguson@yahoo.cn) for more information's. Hope to hear from you through the above e-mail address.Your prompt response is highly imperative.

Yours truly,
    Barrister Mark Ferguson
    Silence is the scammer's best friend; knowledge is the scammer's worst enemy. 沈黙は詐欺師のよき友達、知識は詐欺師の天敵。Think globally, act globally.

Return-Path: <m.azizi@kkmm.gov.my>
    Received: from 41.203.69.4, Nigeria, Lagos, Globacom
    Reply-To: [barr_markfergusonn@yahoo.es]
    Subject: Your prompt response is highly imperative
    Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2013

I Am Barrister Mark Ferguson, I have a Business proposal value 15,750,000.00 Million Pounds, reply if interested (barr_markfergusonn@yahoo.es), Read email attachment for more information.

Chambers & Advocates
    Address: 60 Bayswater Road

Good day.
    I am sorry for contacting you through this medium without a previous notice; I had to use email because it is an official and more confidential way of making contact with people around the world. My names are Mark Ferguson a fifty three (53) years old Attorney in practice here in London. I had a client by name Michelangelo Manini who is an Italian and producer of electronic gates based in Italy who died last year on March 17 2012 at the age of 50.Prior to the Death of my Late Client, He secured a contract of 22,500,000.00 million Pounds from the British Airways, following which he received a 30% mobilization fee of 6,750,000.00 Million Pounds and successfully executed the contract, but the balance of 15,750,000.00 Million Pounds contract payment was in the Process of being transferred into My Late Client's account with BARCLAY`S BANK London which he submitted to the British Airways before he lost his life in the incidence.

Just one week after this sudden Death, The British Airways affected the transfer of the balance of his Contract funds into the account that my late client has on his file with them. As one of his personal attorney here in London United Kingdom after his death I have been officially notified and instructed by the BARCLAY`S BANK London where the money is currently deposited that I should provide and forward the particulars of Mr. Michelangelo next of kin so that the funds in his account can be remitted into his next of Kin's account in accordance with British Laws. However, as the personal attorney and close confident of late Mr. Michelangelo, I want you to know that my late Client died intestate, He died without leaving a next of kin for this particular will stated, we are to transfer this funds from the BARCLAY`S BANK London as soon as possible before Andrea Moschetti, the lawyer appointed by the Catholic Church could discover about this will.

When I receive a positive response and after proper discussion with you, I will furnish you all relevant information that will facilitate the release of the Funds to you. An application will have to be filed to the bank for processing of the release of the funds into your nominated Bank account anywhere in the world. please kindly send to me your full name, address, mobile number and fax for easy communication and do reply me through my private email address: (barr_markfergusonn@yahoo.es) for more information's. Hope to hear from you through the above e-mail address .Your prompt response is highly imperative.

Yours truly,
    Barrister Mark Ferguson
    You gotta have the rabbit to make the scam work- Eddie Valiant

Received: from 41.151.113.136, South Africa, Cape Town, Telkom Sa Limited
    Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2013
    Reply-To: <barr_mrkferguson@qq.com>

Chambers & Advocates
    Address: 60 Bayswater Road
    Tel: +447-9374-19300
    Fax: +447-8704-46063

Good day.
    I am sorry for contacting you through this medium without a previous notice; I had to use email because it is an official and more confidential way of making contact with people around the world. My names are Mark Ferguson a fifty three (53) years old Attorney in practice here in London. I had a client by name Michelangelo Manini who is an Italian and producer of electronic gates based in Italy who died last year on March 17 2012 at the age of 50.Prior to the Death of my Late Client, He secured a contract of 22,500,000.00 million Pounds from the British Airways, following which he received a 30% mobilization fee of 6,750,000.00 Million Pounds and successfully executed the contract, but the balance of 15,750,000.00 Million Pounds contract payment was in the Process of being transferred into My Late Client's account with BARCLAY`S BANK London which he submitted to the British Airways before he lost his life in the incidence.

Just one weeks after this sudden Death, The British Airways effected the transfer of the balance of his Contract funds into the account that My late client has on his file with them. As one of his personal attorney here in London United Kingdom after his death I have been officially notified and instructed by the BARCLAY`S BANK London where the money is currently deposited that I should provide and forward the particulars of Mr. Michelangelo next of kin so that the funds in his account can be remitted into his next of Kin's account in accordance with British Laws. However, as the personal attorney and close confident of late Mr. Michelangelo, I want you to know that my late Client died intestate, He died without leaving a next of kin for this particular will stated, we are to transfer this funds from the BARCLAY`S BANK London as soon as possible before Andrea Moschetti, the lawyer appointed by the Catholic Church could discover about this will.

When I receive a positive response and after proper discussion with you, I will furnish you all relevant information that will facilitate the release of the Funds to you. An application will have to be filed to the bank for processing of the release of the funds into your nominated Bank account anywhere in the world. please kindly send to me your full name,address, mobile number and fax for easy communication and do reply me through my private email address: (barr_mrkferguson@qq.com) for more information's. Hope to hear from you through the above e-mail address.Your prompt response is highly imperative.

Yours truly,
    Barrister Mark Ferguson

Received from: 41.151.126.72 - SOUTH AFRICA, Pretoria - Telkom SA Limited
    Return-Path: fruth@upcmail.ro

Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2013
    Reply-To: barr_markferguson@qq.com

same email text as above post

reply me through my private email address: ( barr_markferguson@qq.com )
    No trees were killed in the creation of this message. However, many scammers may be terribly inconvenienced.
    Those who play games do not see as clearly as those who watch. - Old Chinese Proverb

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast