ISP OVH Systems.
    Latitude & Longitude 48.855 2.345 MapG MapV
    Domain nnhost.co.uk

Reply-To: <captaingreg@gmx.com>

Subject: TOP URGENT PLEASE, FROM CAPTAIN GREG
    Sent: Fri 6/01/12 4:47 AM
    To:

Dear Friend,

Good day and compliments, I know this letter will definitely come to you as a surprise, but I implore you to take the time to go through it carefully as the decision you make will go off a long way to determine my future and continued existence.Please allow me to introduce myself.I am CAPTAIN GREG, in 4th Battalion, 64th Armored Regiment unit here that Patrols the helmand province, Afghanistan. I am desperately in need of assistance and I have summoned up courage to contact you.

I am presently in Afghanistan and I found your contact particulars in an address journal. I am seeking your assistance to evacuate the sum of $25m (Twenty five Million United States Dollars) to you,as far as I can be assured that it will be safe in your care until I complete my service here. This is no stolen money and there are no dangers involved.

SOURCE OF MONEY:
    Some money in US DOLLARS was discovered and concealed in barrels at a location in helman province when we conducted a foot patrol and it was agreed by all party present that the money be shared amongst us.This might appear as an illegal thing to do but I tell you what? No compensation can make up for the risks we have taken with our lives in this hellhole.The above figure was given to me as my share and to conceal this kind of money became a problem for me, so with the help of a Canadian contact working with the UN here (his office enjoys some immunity) I was able to get the package out to a safe location entirely out of trouble spot. He does not know the real contents of the package as he believes that it belongs to an American who died in an air raid, who before giving up trusted me to hand over the package to his close relative.

I have now found a secured way of getting the package out of Afghanistan for you to pick up. I do not know how long I will remain here, as I have been lucky to survive 2 suicide bomb attacks by Pure Divine intervention. This and other reasons put into consideration have prompted me to reach out for help. If it might be of interest to you then Endeavor to contact me immediately and we would work out the necessary formalities but I pray that you are discreet about this mutually benefiting relationship.

Respectfully,
    Captain Greg,
    United States Soldier:Afghanistan

"He (she) who does not prevent a crime when he(she) can, encourages it." Seneca

From FROM CAPTAIN GREG
    Return-Path: <wuohouse@live.com>
    Received: from 41.79.47.207, Bujumbura, Burundi, Ucom Burundi
    Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2012
    Subject: FROM CAPTAIN GREG
    Reply-To: [captaingreg@gmx.com]

Dear Friend,

Good day and compliments, I know this letter will definitely come to you as a surprise, but I implore you to take the time to go through it carefully as the decision you make will go off a long way to determine my future and continued existence.Please allow me to introduce myself.I am CAPTAIN GREG, in 4th Battalion, 64th Armored Regiment unit here that Patrols the helmand province, Afghanistan. I am desperately in need of assistance and I have summoned up courage to contact you.

I am presently in Afghanistan and I found your contact particulars in an address journal. I am seeking your assistance to evacuate the sum of $25m (Twenty five Million United States Dollars) to you,as far as I can be assured that it will be safe in your care until I complete my service here. This is no stolen money and there are no dangers involved.

SOURCE OF MONEY:
    Some money in US DOLLARS was discovered and concealed in barrels at a location in helman province when we conducted a foot patrol and it was agreed by all party present that the money be shared amongst us.This might appear as an illegal thing to do but I tell you what? No compensation can make up for the risks we have taken with our lives in this hellhole.The above figure was given to me as my share and to conceal this kind of money became a problem for me, so with the help of a Canadian contact working with the UN here (his office enjoys some immunity) I was able to get the package out to a safe location entirely out of trouble spot. He does not know the real contents of the package as he believes that it belongs to an American who died in an air raid, who before giving up trusted me to hand over the package to his close relative.

I have now found a secured way of getting the package out of Afghanistan for you to pick up. I do not know how long I will remain here, as I have been lucky to survive 2 suicide bomb attacks by Pure Divine intervention. This and other reasons put into consideration have prompted me to reach out for help. If it might be of interest to you then Endeavor to contact me immediately and we would work out the necessary formalities but I pray that you are discreet about this mutually benefiting relationship.

Please reply to [captaingreg@gmx.com]

Respectfully,
    Captain Greg,
    United States Soldier: Afghanistan
    Silence is the scammer's best friend; knowledge is the scammer's worst enemy. 沈黙は詐欺師のよき友達、知識は詐欺師の天敵。Think globally, act globally.

Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2013

I am Captain Greg, in 4th Battalion, 64th Armored Regiment unit here that Patrols the helmand province, Afghanistan. I am desperately in need of assistance and I have summoned up courage to contact you. I am presently in Afghanistan and I found your contact particulars in an address journal.

I am seeking your assistance to evacuate the sum of (Twenty five Million United States Dollars) to you, as far as I can be assured that it will be safe in your care until I complete my service here. If it might be of interest to you then endeavor to contact me immediately and we would work out the necessary formalities but I pray that you are discreet about this mutually benefiting relationship.
    Captain Greg, United States Soldier: Afghanistan

Date: Sun, 4 Aug 2013

DEAR FRIEND, PLEASE ALLOW ME TO INTRODUCE MYSELF.I AM CAPTAIN GREG, IN 4TH BATTALION, 64TH ARMORED REGIMENT UNIT HERE THAT PATROLS THE HELMAND PROVINCE, AFGHANISTAN.I AM SEEKING YOUR ASSISTANCE TO EVACUATE THE SUM OF TWENTY FIVE MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS TO YOU, AS FAR AS I CAN BE ASSURED THAT IT WILL BE SAFE IN YOUR CARE UNTIL I COMPLETE MY SERVICE HERE. THIS IS NO STOLEN MONEY AND THERE ARE NO DANGERS INVOLVED.GET BACK FOR FULL DETAILS.EMAIL: [cptgregschneider@r7.com]

X-SID-PRA: fgd@msn.com

X-Rocket-Received: from 30000 (fgd@72.54.156.234 with )
    by smtp209.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with SMTP; 23 Aug 2013 13:43:15 +0000 UTC

Origin IP Adress = 72.54.156.234 = Cbeyond Communications Llc., Dallas, United States

Reply-To: <usarmy12@r7.com>
    Subject: Mutually Benefit Relationship
    Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2013 08:40:14 -0500
    Bcc:
    Return-Path: fgd@msn.com

I am Captain Greg, in 4th Battalion, 64th Armored Regiment unit here that
    Patrols the helmand province, Afghanistan. I am desperately in need of assistance
    and I have summoned up courage to contact you. I am presently in Afghanistan
    and I found your contact particulars in an address journal.
    I am seeking your assistance to evacuate the sum of (Twenty five Million United
    States Dollars) to you, as far as I can be assured that it will be safe in your
    care until I complete my service here. If it might be of interest to you then
    endeavor to contact me immediately and we would work out the necessary formalities
    but I pray that you are discreet about this mutually benefiting relationship.
    Captain Greg, United States Soldier:Afghanistan
    Stipendia enim peccati mors sunt.
    "Entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem" : Guillelmus de Occam

Do not annoy the Dragonsfor you are small and crunchy and good with Ketchup.

Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; spf=none (sender IP is 41.181.159.166) smtp.mailfrom=captgreg@xdsl.is; dkim=none header.d=xdsl.is; x-hmca=none header.id=captgreg@xdsl.is

Origin IP Address = 41.181.159.166 = MTN Business, Heron Place, c/o Century Boulevard and Heron Crescent, Stand no 6465, Century City, Cape Town, South Africa.

X-SID-PRA: captgreg@xdsl.is

Reply-To: <greg123@r7.com>
    Subject: YOUR RESPONSE IS NEEDED.
    Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2013 05:42:44 -0500
    Bcc:
    Return-Path: captgreg@xdsl.is

DEAR FRIEND, PLEASE ALLOW ME TO INTRODUCE MYSELF.I AM CAPTAIN GREG, IN 4TH BATTALION, 64TH ARMORED REGIMENT UNIT HERE THAT PATROLS THE HELMAND PROVINCE, AFGHANISTAN.I AM SEEKING YOUR ASSISTANCE TO EVACUATE THE SUM OF TWENTY FIVE MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS TO YOU, AS FAR AS I CAN BE ASSURED THAT IT WILL BE SAFE IN YOUR CARE UNTIL I COMPLETE MY SERVICE HERE. THIS IS NO STOLEN MONEY AND THERE ARE NO DANGERS INVOLVED.GET BACK FOR FULL DETAILS.EMAIL:greg123@r7.com
    Stipendia enim peccati mors sunt.
    "Entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem" : Guillelmus de Occam

Do not annoy the Dragonsfor you are small and crunchy and good with Ketchup.

Captain Greg

Received: from [137.135.96.45], United States, Chicago, Microsoft Corp, [abuse@microsoft.com], OrgAbusePhone: +1-425-882-8080
    reply-to: <greglittlemanjr@usa.com>
    date: Mon, Sep 23, 2013
    subject: Urgent Reply Needed !!!

Dear Friend,

Good day and compliments, I know this letter will definitely come to you as a surprise, but I implore you to take the time to go through it carefully as the decision you make will go on a long way to determine my future and continued existence.Please allow me to introduce myself.I am CAPTAIN GREG, in 4th Battalion, 64th Armored Regiment unit here that Patrols the helmand province, Afghanistan. I am desperately in need of assistance and I have summoned up courage to contact you.

SOURCE OF MONEY:

Some money in US DOLLARS was discovered and concealed in barrels at a location in helman province when we conducted a foot patrol and it was agreed by all party present that the money be shared amongst us.This might appear as an illegal thing to do but I tell you what? No compensation can make up for the risks we have taken with our lives in this hell hole.The above figure was given to me as my share and to conceal this kind of money became a problem for me, so with the help of a Canadian contact working with the UN here (his office enjoys some immunity) I was able to get the package out to a safe location entirely out of trouble spot. He does not know the real contents of the package as he believes that it belongs to an American who died in an air raid, who before giving up trusted me to hand over the package to his close relative.

I have now found a secured way of getting the package out of Afghanistan for you to pick up. I do not know how long I will remain here, as I have been lucky to survive 2 suicide bomb attacks by Pure Divine intervention. This and other reasons put into consideration have prompted me to reach out for help. If it might be of interest to you then Endeavour to contact me immediately and we would work out the necessary formalities but I pray that you are discreet about this mutually benefiting relationship.Contact me on my Email: <greglittlemanjr@usa.com> for further discussion.

Respectfully,

Captain Greg,

X-SID-PRA: greg@aol.com
    Received: from 173-160-228-46-washington.hfc.comcastbusiness.net ([173.160.228.46]
    Subject: DEAR FRIEND
    To: Recipients <greg@aol.com>
    Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2013
    Return-Path: greg@aol.com

DEAR FRIEND, PLEASE ALLOW ME TO INTRODUCE MYSELF.I AM CAPTAIN GREG, IN 4TH BATTALION, 64TH ARMORED REGIMENT UNIT HERE THAT PATROLS THE HELMAND PROVINCE, AFGHANISTAN.I AM SEEKING YOUR ASSISTANCE TO EVACUATE THE SUM OF TWENTY FIVE MILLION DOLLAR TO YOU, AS FAR AS I CAN BE ASSURED THAT IT WILL BE SAFE IN YOUR CARE UNTIL I COMPLETE MY SERVICE HERE. THIS IS NO STOLEN MONEY AND THERE ARE NO DANGERS INVOLVED.GET BACK FOR FULL DETAILS.EMAIL: info@officeinfo.info
    419- You can check out any time you want but you can never leave!
    And don't take off your shoes!

I got Capt. Greg, as above, in India, 122.166.44.71, India, Bangalore, Abts

Return-path: <captaingre009@gmail.com>
    Reply-to: <captaingreg02@yahoo.ca>
    Subject:TREAT AS URGENT AND GET BACK TO ME,
    Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2014

Dear Friend,

Good day and compliments, I know this letter will definitely come to you as a surprise, but I implore you to take the time to go through it carefully as the decision you make will go off a long way to determine my future and continued existence.Please allow me to introduce myself.I am CAPTAIN GREG, in 4th Battalion, 64th Armored Regiment unit here that Patrols the helmand province, Afghanistan. I am desperately in need of assistance and I have summoned up courage to contact you.I am presently in Afghanistan and I found your contact particulars in an address journal.

I am seeking your assistance to evacuate Nthe sum of $25m (Twenty five Million United States Dollars) to you,as far as I can be assured that it will be safe in your care until I complete my service here. This is no stolen money and there are no dangers involved.

SOURCE OF MONEY:

Some money in US DOLLARS was discovered and concealed in barrels at a location in helman province when we conducted a foot patrol and it was agreed by all party present that the money be shared amongst us.This might appear as an illegal thing to do but I tell you what? No compensation can make up for the risks we have taken with our lives in this hellhole.

The above figure was given to me as my share and to conceal this kind of money became a problem for me, so with the help of a Canadian contact working with the UN here (hiS office enjoys some immunity) I was able to get the package out to a safe location entirely out of trouble spot. He does not know the real contents of the package as he believes that it belongs to an American who died in an air raid, who before giving up trusted me to hand over the package to his close relative.

Respectfully,
    Captain Greg,
    No trees were killed in the creation of this message. However, many scammers may be terribly inconvenienced.
    Those who play games do not see as clearly as those who watch. - Old Chinese Proverb

+ Reply to Thread