+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dr. Mark White, World Fund Financial Management and Payment Bureau

Dr. Mark White, World Fund Financial Management and Payment Bureau

Received: from [81.168.105.33], United Kingdom, Exeter, UK-ECLIPSE-ADSL-STATIC, Eclipse Static ADSL Pool, [abuse@eclipse.net.uk]
    reply-to: <dr.markwhite@kimo.com>
    date: Tue, Jul 10, 2012
    subject: WORLD FUND DISCOVERY MANAGEMENT AND PAYMENT!

WORLD FUND DISCOVERY MANAGEMENT AND PAYMENT.

I am Dr. Mark White Director of World Fund Financial Management and Payment Bureau. I decided to contact you because of the prevailing financial report reaching my office in London Uk. This is to inform you about our plan to send your fund to you via diplomatic cash delivery, this system will be easier for you and for us. We are going to send your funds total sum of US$7.3 Million to you via courier service. The package is accompany with every documents that covers this funds. Note that this fund is coming in 2 security proof boxes which are sealed with Synthetic nylon seal and padded with machine. I will use my position to release this fund to you. The boxes are coming with a Courier agent who will deliver them to you at your home address after clearing the package at the airport.

All you are require to do now is to reconfirm the following information.
    1. Name in full: _________
    2. Address: ______________
    3. Age & Sex: ____________
    4. Occupation: ___________
    5. Cell Phone#: __________
    6. State of Origin: ______
    7. Country: ______________
    8. Scan Copy of Identity__
    9.Email Address: _________

Note: The Agent does not know the content in these boxes, the content was declared to him as Sensitive Photographic Film Materials. I have obtained the tag that will be tagged on the boxes which I will dispatch along with the security inner Keys of the consignment package to enable you access them as soon as they are delivered to you.

Reply to this email: <dr.markwhite@kimo.com>

Regards,
    Dr. Mark White
    Tel: 44-703-590-4585

Return-Path: <officecoer3745@cantv.net>
    Received: from 41.203.69.5, Nigeria, Abuja, Globacom
    Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2014
    Reply-To: markwhite110@yahoo.co.jp
    To: info@fundpayment.uk.org
    Subject: World Fund Financial Management And Payment Bureau: Kindly View The Attached File And Get Back To Me.

World Fund Financial Management And Payment Bureau:

Please kindly view the above attachment file regarding the shipment of your 2 consignment packages to you, and endeavor to reconfirm your details below.

Regards,
    Dr. Mark White

WORLD FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT BUREAU.
    DIPLOMATIC DELIVERY SERVICES

BATCH No: WFM-UK/L-GB/0012/13

This is Dr. Mark White of World Financial Management Bureau. I am here to inform you about the prevailing financial report reaching my office and the intense nature of policy here in London UK. We want to use this medium to notify you about our plan of sending your funds to you through diplomatic delivery to your address, this system will be easier for you and for us. We are going to send your funds total sum of US$7.3Million to you via courier delivery services. The 2 boxes is accompany with every vital documents that covers your funds. Note here that this funds is coming with a security boxes which are sealed electronically and padded with machine. I will make use of my position to release this funds to you. The boxes are coming with a representative/agent who will deliver them to you at your receiving address after clearing the 2 packages at your airport. All you are require to do now is to reconfirm the following information below to enable us commence with this delivery immediately.

1. Full Name: --------
    2. Home Address: -----
    3. Age & Sex: --------
    4. Occupation: -------
    5. Cell Phone#: ------
    6. State of Origin: --
    7. Country: ----------
    8. Scan Copy of ID----
    9. Email Address: ----

Be inform that the Agent does not know the content in these boxes, the content was declared to him as a family asset. I have obtain the consignment tag that will be tag on the boxes and dispatch alongside with the security code to enable you access the boxes as soon as the diplomat deliver them to you. The only thing you are require to do here is to make readily available the require fee for the clearing of your 2 consignment packages at the port of entry when the diplomat arrive your airport. Kindly reply to this email: markwhite110@yahoo.co.jp for the immediate commencement of this delivery.

Regards,
    Dr. Mark White
    Macadamia -- too small for a republic and too large for an insane asylum.

+ Reply to Thread