+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hadiza Mohammad (Khalifa)

Hadiza Mohammad (Khalifa)

Return-Path: <hadiza.mohammad55@yahoo.com>
    Received: from 41.83.13.236, Senegal, Sonatel
    Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2012
    Subject: MY DEAR, PLEASE CONTACT THE BANK TO KNOW THE PROCESS

My dearest heart,

Please read this information below and keep it secret from anybody's hearing. Contact the bank through e-mail to find out the ways of moving this deposit/money to you. When you contact them, these are the information you have to give them to identify me. Please if you need any information more , just ask for it so as to move this process fast enough.

NAME OF THE BANK - ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND
    NAME OF THE TRANSFER - OFFICER IS MR. Miller Mclean
    TELEPHONE NUMBER IS : +447024016917 / +447024016706
    EMAIL ADDRESS- [royalbank-inquiredept@Safe-mail.net]

Already I have informed this bank about my intention to claim my late father's deposit of which my name appears as the next of kin.

Attention Mr Miller Mclean the foreign transfer officer of the bank telling him that you are my representative and that you want to assist me transfer my 3.8 million dollars deposited by late father of which I am the next of kin. After which you call me on phone today.

THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION IS AS FOLLOWS.
    ACCOUNT NAME IS (DR MOHAMMED KHALIFA)
    AMOUNT (3.8 MILLION DOLLARS)
    NEXT OF KIN MISS (HADIZA MOHAMMED KHALIFA)

ACCOUNT NUMBER (RBS/745608902546/QB/91/A.)
    God bless you as you do this today,

Yours in love
    Hadiza

Return-Path: <hadiza.mohammad55@yahoo.com>
    Received: from 41.83.12.101, Senegal, Sonatel
    Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2012
    Subject: SEND THIS LETTER TO BANK

ATTN: MR. MILLER MCLEAN : [royalbank-inquiredept@Safe-mail.net]

SIR,

I APPLY ON BEHALF OF THE FAMILY OF LATE DR. MOHAMMED KHALIFA AND ON THE ADVICE OF MISS.HADIZA KHALIFA FOR THE REMITTANCE OF THE LATE FATHER'S FUNDS CONTAINED IN HIS SAID BANK ACCOUNT TO MY OWN BANK ACCOUNT AS HER TRUSTEE/PARTNER.

BASED ON THE PRELIMINARY LEGAL RIGHT THAT HAS BEEN AWARDED TO ME BY MISS. HADIZA'S FATHER, I HUMBLY WISH TO INSTRUCT YOU TO TRANSFER THE TOTAL SUM OF US$3,800,000.00 OF HIS CREDIT TO MY BANK ACCOUNT:.................

THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION IS AS FOLLOWS.

ACCOUNT NAME IS (DR MOHAMMED KHALIFA)

AMOUNT (3.8 MILLION DOLLARS)

NEXT OF KIN MISS (HADIZA MOHAMMED KHALIFA)

ACCOUNT NUMBER (RBS/745608902546/QB/91/A.)

PLEASE TREAT AS VERY URGENT, AND DO NOT HESITATE TO GET BACK TO ME WITH YOUR REQUIREMENTS FOR GRANTING THIS APPLICATION, AND EXECUTION OF THE ATTENDANT REMITTANCE INSTRUCTION.

THANKING YOU IN ADVANCE OF YOUR COOPERATION
    "Though the pen is mightier than the sword, the sword speaks louder and stronger at any given moment." - Sir Roger Fenwick

From [hadizamohammmad@zipmail.com.br]
    Return-Path: <hadizamohammmad@zipmail.com.br>
    Received: from 187.60.96.7, Sao Paulo, Brazil, Telecomunicacoes Nordeste Ltda.
    Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2012
    From: [hadizamohammmad@zipmail.com.br] アドレスブックに追加アドレスブックに追加
    Subject: Hello,
    発信元: zipmail.com.brヘルプ

Hello,
    I'm so glad,i just browsing right now in the Internet and found your profile dating site, I was much feelings over it, my name is Miss,Hadiza, please i will like us to hold a good long time relationship with a real love,I'm happy to look at your profile today,you sound so gentle to me that was the reason why i fall very much interested in you,Please send your massage to my private mail here blow. For more introduction and my pictures will be send to you by next mail,so we can know more about each other,i will like it best if you send your latter to my private box or mail with this my email address. (hadiza.mohammad55@yahoo.com) my dear,age or colour even distance can't deny any genuine love,so please lets give our self a trial,thanks till i hear from you soon.
    Yours in love Hadiza
    Silence is the scammer's best friend; knowledge is the scammer's worst enemy. 沈黙は詐欺師のよき友達、知識は詐欺師の天敵。Think globally, act globally.

From [hadizamohammmad2@zipmail.com.br]
    Return-Path: <hadizamohammmad2@zipmail.com.br>
    Received: from 200.147.97.219, Sao Paulo, Brazil, Universo Online S.a.
    Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2012

Hello,
    I'm so glad,i just browsing right now in the Internet and found your profile dating site, I was much feelings over it, my name is Miss,Hadiza, please i will like us to hold a good long time relationship with a real love,I'm happy to look at your profile today,you sound so gentle to me that was the reason why i fall very much interested in you,Please send your massage to my private mail here blow. For more introduction and my pictures will be send to you by next mail,so we can know more about each other,i will like it best if you send your latter to my private box or mail with this my email address. (hadiza.mohammad55@yahoo.com) my dear,age or colour even distance can't deny any genuine love,so please lets give our self a trial,thanks till i hear from you soon.
    Yours in love Hadiza

(hadiza.mohammad55@yahoo.com)

From [hadizamohammmad7@zipmail.com.br]
    Return-Path: <hadizamohammmad7@zipmail.com.br>
    Received: from 187.1.173.58, Sao Paulo, Brazil, Jrt Servicos E Consultoria Ldta
    Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2012

Hello,
    Yours in love Hadiza

(hadiza.mohammad55@yahoo.com)

Also sent from [hadizamohammmad12@zipmail.com.br]

From Juliana Benson
    Return-Path: <julianabenson@rocketmail.com>
    Received: from 41.82.75.81, Senegal, Sonatel
    Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2014
    Reply-To: Juliana Benson <hadizamohammad@hotmail.com>
    Subject: Hello

Im interested in you.
    How are you today,I am sorry to worry you with my Proposal for a relationship with you, but I know that you will grant my request in good sense and understanding, My name is Miss. Hadiza mohammad,i saw your profile today and become interested in you,i will also like to know more about you. i'm hoping to hear from you soon so that I can send you more details about my self Including my picture. I believe we can move from here. Bear in mind that Love has no colors barrier,religious,the only important Thing there is love so please i will expect to see your mail on my mail address wich is Yours Miss. Hadiza.
    Every time you click a scammer moans in agony; every time you post a scammer screams in pain!

I have one from <hadiza.jobe@yahoo.com>

Reply-To: Hadiza Jobe <hadizamohammad@hotmail.com>
    "Though the pen is mightier than the sword, the sword speaks louder and stronger at any given moment." - Sir Roger Fenwick

+ Reply to Thread