+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mrs. Marina Luda, Texas

Mrs. Marina Luda, Texas

From Mrs Marina Luda
    Return-Path: <test1@dtcec.com>
    Received: from 221.229.246.48, Nanjing, China, Chinanet Jiangsu Province Network
    Reply-To: <ganichamber10@admin.in.th>
    Subject: CONTACT HIM NOW!!!
    Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2012

I am Mrs. Marina Luda; I am a US citizen, 46 years Old. I reside here in New Braunfels Texas. My residential address is as follows.108 Crockett Court. Apt 303, New Braunfels Texas, United States, am thinking of relocating since I am now rich. I am one of those that took part in the Compensation in Nigeria many years ago and they refused to pay me, I had paid over $78,000 while in the US, trying to get my payment all to no avail.

So I decided to travel down to Nigeria with all my compensation documents, and I was directed to meet Barrister Tony Gani, who is the member of COMPENSATION AWARD COMMITTEE, and I contacted him and he explained everything to me. He said whoever is contacting us through emails are fake. He took me to the paying bank for the claim of my Compensation payment. Right now I am the most happiest woman on earth because I have received my compensation funds of $10,500,000.00 Moreover,Barrister Tony Gani showed me the full information of those that are yet to receive their payments and I saw your name as one of the beneficiaries, and your email address, that is why I decided to email you to stop dealing with those people, they are not with your fund, they are only making money out of you. I will advise you to contact Barrister Tony Gani

You have to contact him directly on this information below.

JOAKIN COMPENSATION HOUSE
    Name: Barrister Tony Gani
    Email: [t_ganichambers@yahoo.cn]

You really have to stop dealing with those people that are contacting you and telling you that your fund is with them, it is not in any way with them, they are only taking advantage of you and they will dry you up until you have nothing. The only money I paid after I met Barrister Tony Gani was just $250 for the paper works, take note of that.

As soon as you contact him he will send you the payment information which you are to use in sending the payment to him in order for him to obtain the document from the court of law there in Nigeria so that your fund can be transfer to you without any delay just the way mine was being transfer to me. Send him the following details if you know you are ready to make the payment so that as soon as he receive your information he will send to you the payment details for sending him the $250USD that is needed for him to get the document that is needed to make the transfer a successful one without any further payment.

Fill Out the information to him if you are ready to get your fund and also ready to make the payment.

(1) Full Name:................
    (2) Current/Valid Residential Address:..........
    (3) Nominated Delivery Address:..............
    (4) Age:.....................
    (5) Sex:...............
    (6) Occupation:................
    (7) Country:...................
    (8) Home Cell Number:.........
    (9) Direct Mobile Number:.........
    (10)Scan Copy of your Identification..........

Once again stop contacting those people, I will advise you to contact Barrister Tony Gani so that he can help you to deliver your fund instead of dealing with those liars that will be turning you around asking for different kind of money to complete your transaction.

Thank You and Be Blessed.

Bless you
    Mrs Marina Luda

From Mrs. Marina Luda
    Return-Path: <ftpguest@jenho.no-ip.org>
    Received: from correo.corpozulia.gob.ve by localhost (correo.mbo.corpozulia.gob.ve
    Subject: Attention:bebeficiary
    Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2013

Attention:

I am Mrs. Marina Luda, I am a US citizen, 48 years Old. I reside here in Florida USA.My residential address is as follows, 7008 E Hwy 326 Silver Springs FLorida 34488 United States,am thinking of relocating since I am now rich. I am one of those that took part in the compensation in Nigeria many years ago and they refused to pay me, I had paid over $85,000 while in the US, trying to get my payment all to no avail.

So I decided to travel to Washington with all my compensation documents, And I was directed by the Federal Bureau of Investigation Director to contact Barrister Tony Gani, who is a representative of the Federal Bureau of Investigation and a member of the Compensation Award Committee, currently in Nigeria and I contacted him and he explained everything to e. He said whoever is contacting us through emails are fake.

He took me to the paying bank for the claim of my compensation payment. Right now I am the most happiest woman on earth because I have received my compensation funds of $10.5 Million US Dollars,Moreover,Barrister Tony Gani showed me the full information of those that are yet to receive their payments and I saw your email as one of the beneficiaries on the list he showed me, that is why I decided to email you to stop dealing with those people, they are not with your fund, they are only making money out of you. I will advise you to contact Barrister Tony Gani. Kinldy send your personal details to him to prove your identification.

Full Name:
    Home Address:
    Phone Number:

Compensation Award House
    Name : Barrister Tony Gani
    Email: [tonygani.barrister@yahoo.co.uk]
    Phone: +234-7031058509

You really have to stop dealing with those people that are contacting you and telling you that your fund is with them, it is not in anyway with them, they are only taking advantage of you and they will dry you up until you have nothing. The only money I paid after I met Barrister Tony Gani was just $355 USD for the paper works, take note of that.

Once again stop contacting those people, I will advise you to contact Barrister Tony Gani so that he can help you to deliver your fund instead of dealing with those liars that will be turning you around asking for different kind of money to complete your transaction.

Thank you and be Blessed.
    Mrs. Marina Luda
    7008 E Hwy 326 Silver
    Springs FLorida,
    34488 United States
    微乎微乎, 至于无形; 神乎神乎, 至于无声; 故能为敌之司命。

Received: from mail.longxiangfabrics.com ([60.191.60.138])
    Rece ived: from User ([74.223.69.122])by 192.168.16.2 with ESMTP

Reply-To: <tganichambers@qq.com>

25 Jan 2014
    Subject: CONTACT LAWYER TONY GANI FOR HELP!!!

Same story as above

COMPENSATION AWARD HOUSE
    Name : Barrister Tony Gani(Esq)
    Email: <tganichambbers@qq.com>

"He (she) who does not prevent a crime when he(she) can, encourages it." Seneca

Received from: 5.34.247.111, USA, Deepak Mehta FIE
    Return-path: <info@yahoo.com>

Reply-to: ~barristertonygani@yahoo.co.uk>
    Subject: CONTACT HIM NOW FOR YOUR $10.5 MILLION USD
    Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2014

Attention:

I am Mrs. Marina Luda, I am a US citizen, 48 years Old. I reside here in Florida USA.My residential address is as follows, 7008 E Hwy 326 Silver Springs FLorida 34488 United States,am thinking of relocating since I am now rich. I am one of those that took part in the compensation in Nigeria many years ago and they refused to pay me, I had paid over $85,000 while in the US, trying to get my payment all to no avail.

So I decided to travel to Washington with all my compensation documents, And I was directed by the Federal Bureau of Investigation Director to contact Barrister Tony Gani, who is a representative of the Federal Bureau of Investigation and a member of the Compensation Award Committee, currently in Nigeria and I contacted him and he explained everything to me. He said whoever is contacting us through emails are fake.

He took me to the paying bank for the claim of my compensation payment. Right now I am the most happiest woman on earth because I have received my compensation funds of $10.5 Million US Dollars,Moreover,Barrister Tony Gani showed me the full information of those that are yet to receive their payments and I saw your email as one of the beneficiaries on the list he showed me, that is why I decided to email you to stop dealing with those people, they are not with your fund, they are only making money out of you. I will advise you to contact Barrister Tony Gani. Kinldy send your personal details to him to prove your identification.

Full Name: Home Address: Occupation: Phone Number: Age: Gender: country:

Compensation Award House
    Name : Barrister Tony Gani
    Email: barristertonygani@yahoo.co.uk

You really have to stop dealing with those people that are contacting you and telling you that your fund is with them, it is not in anyway with them, they are only taking advantage of you and they will dry you up until you have nothing. The only money I paid after I met Barrister Tony Gani was just $355 USD for the paper works, take note of that.

Once again stop contacting those people, I will advise you to contact Barrister Tony Gani so that he can help you to deliver your fund instead of dealing with those liars that will be turning you around ask

Thank you and be Blessed.

Mrs. Marina Luda
    7008 E Hwy 326 Silver Springs
    FLorida, 34488 United States
    No trees were killed in the creation of this message. However, many scammers may be terribly inconvenienced.
    Those who play games do not see as clearly as those who watch. - Old Chinese Proverb

+ Reply to Thread