Closed Thread

Thread: Interpol

Interpol

Interpol is the world’s largest international police organization, with 186 member countries. It exists to help create a safer world by supporting law enforcement agencies worldwide to combat crime. Interpol has three core functions, which provide:
    • Secure global police communications
    • Data services and databases for police
    • Operational Police Support Service

http://www.interpol.int/

Silence is the scammer's best friend; knowledge is the scammer's worst enemy. 沈黙は詐欺師のよき友達、知識は詐欺師の天敵。Think globally, act globally.

More information about interpol.

Go to Interpol and click on this http://www.interpol.com/ "Contact" tab at the top of the home-page. A "Police-Justice" link appears. Open it to an A - V list. Choose your country. Click on that link to find sites and resource information. When I research the Department of Justice (DOJ), you can go here to visit the DOJ's many divisions and offices. Interpol has a user-friendly website.
    __________________________________________________ ____________________________________

Update 8/8/07: Victims defrauded by scammers originating from South Africa should open SAPS Commercial Branch & SAPS Crime Intelligence links in this section for further details.
    *What the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve.*

Question Contacting Interpol

I would like to report the fraudulent emails I am receiving and the companies they say the represent to report them. How do I go about doing this. I have been contacted a number of times regarding these "companies" saying they represent a legitimate company and trying to scam a person.
    I am fed up with this behavior and want them caught so who do I contact and how?
    Thanks for any help you can give me.
    Aprille

Closed Thread