+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mr. Philip Ego - HBM Diplomatic Service.

Mr. Philip Ego - HBM Diplomatic Service.

X-SID-PRA: richard@scmjama.com

Received: from User ([5.39.122.121]) by mail.verre-bleu.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
    Mon, 15 Oct 2012 00:18:52 +0200

Origin IP Address = 5.39.122.121 = OVH ISP, Paris, France

Reply-To: <hbmdiplomaticservice@postribe.com>
    Subject: Your Package/Consignment Information
    Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2012 15:17:50 -0700
    Bcc:
    Return-Path: richard@scmjama.com

Good day!!!

I have been waiting for you since to contact me for your Confirmable Bank Draft of $850,000 United States Dollars, but I did not hear from you since for a couple of weeks now. Then I went to the bank to confirm if the draft has expired or getting near to expire and Dr. Wilson the Director Bank of Africa told me that before the draft will get to your hand that it will expire. So I told him to cash the $850,000USD UNITED STATES DOLLARS to cash payment to avoid losing these funds under expiration as I will be out of the country for a 3 Months Course and I will not come back till end of the year.

What you have to do now is to contact HBM Diplomatic Service as soon as possible so they will deliver your Consignment to you. For your information, I have paid for the delivery Charge and Insurance premium.

The only money you will send to the HBM Diplomatic Service to deliver your Consignment direct to your postal Address in your country is ($165.00 USD) One hundred and sixty five United States Dollars only being Security Keeping Fee of the HBM Diplomatic Service so far. Again, don't be deceived by anyone regarding your funds, it is only with HBM Diplomatic Service.

I would have paid that but they rejected it because they don't know when you will contact them and in case of demurrage.
    You have to contact HBM Diplomatic Service now for the delivery of your Box with this information below;

Director's Name: Mr. Richard Edward
    Email Address: hbmdiplomaticservice@postribe.com
    Tel/FAX: +234-8027391444 <== NIGERIAN mobile telephone number!

Finally, make sure that you reconfirm your Postal address and Direct telephone number to them again to avoid any mistake on the Delivery and ask them to give you the tracking number to enable you track your package over there and know when it will get to your address.

Let me repeat again, try to contact them as soon as you receive this mail to avoid any further delay and remember to pay them their Security keeping fee of $165.00 US Dollars for their immediate action.
    Note this. The HBM Diplomatic Service doesn’t know the contents of the Box. I registered it as a Box of African clothes. They did not know the content was money. This is to avoid them delaying with the BOX so don't let them know the box contents.

Yours Faithfully,
    Mr. Philip Ego.
    Stipendia enim peccati mors sunt.
    "Entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem" : Guillelmus de Occam

Do not annoy the Dragonsfor you are small and crunchy and good with Ketchup.

From Mr. Philip Ego
    Return-Path: <andrew@atril.com>
    Received: from 81.255.164.17. France, Paris, Artifil
    Reply-To: <jasonrichardhbm@yahoo.co.jp>
    Subject: Your Package/Consignment Delivery Information
    Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2012
    Return-Path: [andrew@atril.com]

Good day!!!

I have been waiting for you since to contact me for your Confirmable Bank Draft of $850,000.00 United States Dollars, but I did not hear from you since for a couple of weeks now. I went to the bank to confirm if the draft has expired or close to expiration and Dr. Harry Wilson, the Director Barclays Bank, United Kingdom told me that before the draft will get to you it will expire. So I told him to cash the $850,000.00USD to cash payment to avoid losing these funds under expiration as I will be out of the country for a 3 Months Course and I will not come back till end of the year.

All you have to do now is to contact HM Diplomatic Service as soon as possible so they will deliver your Consignment to you under an arrangement with a Diplomatic Personel. For your information, I have paid for the delivery Charge and Insurance premium.

The only money you will send to the HM Diplomatic Service to deliver your Consignment direct to your postal Address in your country is ($165.00 USD) One hundred and sixty five United States Dollars only being Security Keeping Fee of the HM Diplomatic Service so far. Again, don't be deceived by anyone regarding your funds, it is only with HM Diplomatic Service.

I would have paid that but they rejected it because they don't know when you will contact them and in case of demurrage.

You have to contact HM Diplomatic Service now for the delivery of your Box with this information below;

Director's Name: Mr. Jason Richard
    Email Address: [jasonrichardhbm@yahoo.co.jp]

Finally, make sure that you reconfirm your Postal address and Direct telephone number to them again to avoid any mistake on the Delivery.

Let me repeat again, try to contact them as soon as you receive this mail to avoid any further delay and remember to pay them their Security keeping fee of $165.00 US Dollars for their immediate action.

Note: The HM Diplomatic Service doesn’t know the contents of the Box. I registered it as a Box of Clothes. They do not know the content is money. This is to avoid them delaying with the BOX.

Yours Faithfully,
    Mr. Philip Ego.
    Silence is the scammer's best friend; knowledge is the scammer's worst enemy. 沈黙は詐欺師のよき友達、知識は詐欺師の天敵。Think globally, act globally.

Return-path: <info@yahoo.com>

Reply-to: ~philipego43@163.com>
    Subject: I HAVE R WITH REGISTERED YOUR PACKAGE WITH FEDEX DELIVERY COMPANY
    Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2014

I have been waiting for you since to contact me for your Confirmable Bank Draft of $5.5M United States Dollars, but I did not hear from you since for a couple of weeks now. Then I went to the bank to confirm if the draft has expired or getting near to expire and Dr. Wilson the Director Bank of Africa told me that before the draft will get to your hand that it will expire. So I told him to cash the $5.5M UNITED STATES DOLLARS to cash payment to avoid losing these funds under expiration as I will be out of the country for a 3 Months Course and I will not come back till end of the year.

What you have to do now is to contact FEDEX COURIER SERVICES as soon as possible to know when they will deliver your Consignment to you because of the expiring date. For your information, I have paid for the delivering Charge, Insurance premium.

The only money you will send to the FEDEX COURIER SERVICES to deliver your Consignment direct to your postal Address in your country is ($105.00 US) One hundred and five United States Dollars only being Security Keeping Fee of the Courier Company so far. Again, dont be deceived by any body to pay any other money except $105.00 US Dollars.

I would have paid that but they said no because they dont know when you will contact them and in case of demurrage.
    You have to contact FEDEX COURIER SERVICES now for the delivery of your Draft with this information bellow;

Directors Name: Mr. Larry Moore
    Company's Name: FEDEX COURIER SERVICES
    Email Address: fedexdelivery2014@cnegal.net
    Tel/FAX: +2348180330504

Finally, make sure that you reconfirm your Postal address and Direct telephone number to them again to avoid any mistake on the Delivery and ask them to give you the tracking number to enable you track your package over there and know when it will get to your address.

Let me repeat again, try to contact them as soon as you receive this mail to avoid any further delay and remember to pay them their Security Keeping fee of $105.00 US Dollars for their immediate action.

Note this. The FEDEX COURIER SERVICES dont know the contents of the Box. I registered it as a BOX of Africa cloths.

They did not know the content was money. this is to avoid them delaying with the BOX. Dont let them know that box contents money ok.

I am waiting for your urgent response.
    Yours Faithfully,
    Mr. Philip Ego
    No trees were killed in the creation of this message. However, many scammers may be terribly inconvenienced.
    Those who play games do not see as clearly as those who watch. - Old Chinese Proverb

+ Reply to Thread