Return-Path: <petesamsonn@gmail.com>
Received: from 41.85.161.126, Cotonou, Benin, Bloc D'adresses Ip Des Abonns Cdma De Benin Tlcoms
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2012
Reply-To: [moneytransferm@yahoo.cn]
Subject: YOUR FIRST PAYMENT HAS SENT

BANK OF AFRICA MONEY GRAM OPERATION DEPARTMENT.P.O.BOX 24129 BENIN REPUBLIC.
DR. JAMES E ANTHONY
TEL +229-673-577-69
E Mail; (moneytransfer.moneygram@yahoo.cn)

Urgent Attention Beneficiary,

PLEASE WE ARE VERY SORRY FOR ALL THE PROBLEM THAT YOU HAVE PASSED THROUGH BECAUSE OF THIS YOUR BELONG PAYMENT OF WHICH YOU FAILED TO RECEIVED TILL TO-DATE , FIRST OF ALL, I WANT TO INTRODUCE MY SELF TO YOU, MY NAME IS REV. JAMES E ANTHONY ,I AM THE NEW ELECTED DIRECTOR GENERAL MONEY GRAM DEPARTMENT, I HAVE BEEN CHOSEN on 1ST NOVEMBER 2012, I AM WRITING THIS MAIL WITH DEEP SORROW BECAUSE I SAW YOUR NAME IN OUR PAYMENT FILE TODAY NOON DURING MY SEARCHING FOR THOSE BENEFICIARY WHO HAS NOT YET RECEIVE THEIR FUND VALUED $2.5.000.00 USD WHICH SUPPOSES TO BE TRANSFERRING AT THE RATE OF $7,500.00 PER DAY DURING THE FORMER MANAGER REGIME.

THE REASON I EMAILING YOU TODAY IS TO INFORM YOU THAT THE FORMER MONEY GRAM MANAGING DIRECTOR. HAS BEEN SACKED OUT SINCE BEGINNING OF LAST TWO WEEK DUE TO HIS ILLEGAL WORK UNGODLY ACT, I AM HERE TO INFORM YOU THAT THE ONLY THING THAT WILL LEAD YOU TO RECEIVE YOUR FUND IS BY TRUSTING ME AND FOLLOW MY DIRECTION BECAUSE YOU HAVE SENT A LOT OF MONEY TO THE FORMER DIRECTOR IN ORDER TO GET YOUR FUND WHICH FAILS.

THEREFORE I AM HERE TO TELL YOU THAT THE REASON YOU DID NOT RECEIVE YOUR FUND IS BECAUSE HE DID NOT FOLLOW THE RIGHT WAY TO TRANSFER YOUR FUND TO YOU BUT TO EXTORTING MONEY FROM YOU IN VARIOUS QUARTERS.DUE TO THE FORMER MANAGER'S ATTITUDE WE THEREFORE RESOLVE TO SACKED HIM OUT SINCE HE DIDN'T KEEP OUR INSTRUCTION,

NOW WE HAVE ARRANGED TO PAY YOU BECAUSE ALL OUR INVESTIGATED CONFIRMED THAT YOU ARE THE RIGHT PERSON TO RECEIVE THIS FUND, ACCORDING TO THE INSTRUCTION PASSED TO THIS MONEY GRAM DEPARTMENT BY THE (FEDERAL HIGH COURT) THIS WILL DULY GUARANTEE AND COVER YOUR MONEY AS BEING LEGITIMATELY ACQUIRED FROM THE BENIN GOVERNMENT. SO I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT YOUR FUND OF $2.5.000.00 USD IS IN OUR DATA SYSTEM AND IT WILL RELEASE IMMEDIATELY TO YOU WITH THE RATE OF $7,500.00 USD AS SOON AS YOU OBTAIN (FUND RELEASE ORDER CERTIFICATES)ACCORDING TO OUR MESSENGER WHICH WENT TO THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT SERVICES OFFICE FOR THE FUND RELEASE ORDER CERTIFICATES HE TOLD US THAT THE PAPER WILL COST YOU THE SUM OF $99.00 ONLY TO OBTAIN, HE TOLD US THAT THEY WILL ISSUE THE CERTIFICATE WITHIN 2 HOURS ONCE THE FEE IS PAID. SO YOU SHOULD RECONFIRM TO US YOUR FULL ADDRESS IMMEDIATELY WITH THE PAYMENT INFORMATION TO OBTAIN THE FUND RELEASE ORDER CERTIFICATES AS SOON AS YOU RECEIVED THIS MESSAGE,

THE PAYMENT SHOULD SEND VIA WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM MONEY TRANSFER;

1. RECEIVER NAME: =======MIKE NWA JONAS
2. COUNTRY:==========BENIN REPUBLIC
3. LOCATION ======COTONOU
4. QUESTION=============GOD?
5. ANSWER:=============WITH US
6. AMOUNT:=========US$99.00
7.SENDER'S NAME........
8.MTCN...........

I AM HERE GIVING YOUR GUARANTEE AND ALSO 100 % PERCENT ASSURANCE THAT THIS IS THE ONLY MONEY YOU WILL
PAY AND AFTER YOU PAY IT YOU WILL RECEIVE YOUR FUND IMMEDIATELY.
I WILL BE WAITING RIGHT TO HAVE THE PAYMENT INFORMATION IN ORDER TO OBTAIN THIS NEEDED CERTIFICATE AS
SOON AS URGENT,.

Thanks for your kind attention.
MY REGARDS
DR. JAMES E ANTHONY
FORIGN OPERATION MANAGER OFFICE.

Registered 2008 - 2009 Money Gram Money Transfer. All Right Reserved This email is intended for the named recipient only and may contain privilege and confidential information. If you have received this email in error, please notify us immediately. Please do not disclose the contents to anyone or copy it to outside.