+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Capt Anthony John, American in Iraq

Return-Path: <mktvamcu@ukrpost.ua>
    Received: from 62.179.121.49, Austria, Upc Mailsystem For Europe
    Reply-To: <johanthony19560@e-mail.ua>
    Subject: From Cpt. John,Very Urgent Attention Please
    Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2013

My name is CPT. JOHN A N T H O N Y an officer in the US Army,presently serving with the 82nd Airborne Division Peace keeping force in Iraq.I am on the move to Afghanistan and i really need your help in assisting me with the safe keeping of two military trunk boxes which has just arrived in USA. i will explain further when you respond.
    Cpt. John Anthony
    "blessed is the hand that grivets."
    "never you write me again idiot PIT TOILET" - Julliet Kipkalya Kones, from Burkina Faso

Return-Path: <j.verkerk69@upcmail.nl>
    Received: from 80.83.108.201, Germany, Frankfurt Am Main, Ecotel Dynamic Subscriber Pool
    Reply-To: <capt.johnanthont5097@globomail.com>
    Subject: From Cpt.John Anthony
    Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2013

I am an officer in the US Army,presently serving with the 82nd Airborne Division Peace keeping force in I r a q.I am on the move to A f g h a n i s t a n and i really need your help in assisting me with the safe keeping of two military trunk boxes which has just arrived the U S A. will explain further when you reply.

Cpt.John Anthony
    419- You can check out any time you want but you can never leave!
    And don't take off your shoes!

Angry From Capt John Anthony

I am an officer in the US Army, presently serving with the 82nd Airborne Division Peace keeping force in Iraq. I am on the move to Afghanistan and i really need your help in assisting me with the safe keeping of two military trunk boxes which has just arrived the USA. will explain further when you reply.
    Cpt. John Anthony

I received this the other day and saw a couple just like it already posted. Be on the look out. It's disgusting when they try to use the USA Armed Forces in their scam.

From CAPT JOHN ANTHONY
    Return-Path: <Us.arufiy..fgofgjdY@olive.ocn.ne.jp>
    Received: from 222.208.103.84, China, Chengdu, Chinanet Sichuan Province Network
    Reply-To: <captanthonyjohn1@e-mail.ua>
    From: "CAPT JOHN ANTHONY" <"Us.arufiy..fgofgjdY"@olive.ocn.ne.jp>
    Subject: GREETINGS;
    Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2013

GREETINGS;

I am sorry to encroach into your privacy in this manner, I found your name listed in the Trade Center Chambers of Commerce directory here in Iraq, I find it pleasurable to offer you my partnership in business. I only pray this time that your address is still valid. I want to solicit your attention to receive money on my behalf.

I am Capt. John Anthony, an officer in the US Army, i am one of the U.S. Army deployed to Iraq in the beginning of the war in 2003, and also a West Point Graduate presently serving in the Military with the 82nd Air Borne Division Peace keeping force in Baghdad, Iraq. I am on the move to Afghanistan from Iraq as the last batch just left, and i really need your help in assisting me with the safe keeping of two military trunk boxes which has just arrived the USA from Iraq. I hope you can be trusted?

Though, I would like to hold back certain information for security reasons for now until you have found time to visit the BBC website news below to enable you have insight regarding what I intend to share with you, believing that it would be of your desired interest in one way or the other. Here is a BBC news listing that confirms what I want to share with you http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2988455.stm.

Here is also BBC news listing that confirms what I want to share with you http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/7444083.stm if you can be trusted, I will explain further when i get a response from you. Get back to me having visited the above websites to enable us discuss in a more vivid manner to the best of your understanding? I must say that I'm very uncomfortable sending this message to you without knowing truly if you would misconstrue the importance and decide to go public.

In this regards, I will not hold back to say that the essence of this letter is strictly for mutual benefit of you and I and nothing more. I will be more vivid and coherent in my next email in this regards. Meanwhile, could you send me a mail confirming you have visited the site and understood my intentions? Am standing by for your urgent response now that we are leaving Iraq to Afghanistan.

Yours faithfully,

Best regards.
    Capt Anthony John
    US ARMY
    Silence is the scammer's best friend; knowledge is the scammer's worst enemy. 沈黙は詐欺師のよき友達、知識は詐欺師の天敵。Think globally, act globally.

Capt. Jo0hn Anthony in Iraq - Another letter...

Received: from [209.203.64.52] ([209.203.64.52:28127]

Sent: Thursday, April 11, 2013 10:53 AM
    To:
    Subject: Letter from John Anthony.rtf

Greetings,

I am sorry to encroach into your privacy in this manner,I found you listed in the Trade Center Chambers of Commerce directory here in Iraq, I find it pleasurable to offer you my partnership in business.

I only pray at this time that your address is still valid. I want to solicit your attention to receive money on my behalf. I am Capt. John Anthony, an officer in the US Army, and also a West Point Graduate presently serving in the Military with the 82nd Air Borne Division Peace keeping force in Baghdad, Iraq.

I am on the move to Afghanistan from Iraq as the last batch just left, and i really need your help in assisting me with the safe keeping of two military trunk boxes which has just arrived the USA from the Iraq. I hope you can be trusted?

Kindly view this news blog below for some info :- http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/7444083.stm
    if you can be trusted I will explain further details when I get urgent response from you.
    waiting for your early reply.

Best regards
    Capt. John Anthony

From Capt A John
    Return-Path: <U5cfffddaY@olive.ocn.ne.jp>
    Received: from 111.142.163.154, Beijing, China, North Star Information Hi Tech Ltd. Co.
    Reply-To: <captjohnathonyusarm@e-mail.ua>
    Subject: GREETINGS
    Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2013

GREETINGS

I am sorry to encroach into your privacy in this manner, I found your name listed in the Trade Center Chambers of Commerce directory here in Iraq, I find it pleasurable to offer you my partnership in business. I only pray this time that your address is still valid. I want to solicit your attention to receive money on my behalf.
    I am Capt. John Anthony, an officer in the US Army, i am one of the U.S. Army deployed to Iraq in the beginning of the war in 2003, and also a West Point Graduate presently serving in the Military with the 82nd AirBorne Division Peace keeping force in Baghdad, Iraq. I am on the move to Afghanistan from Iraq as the last batch just left, and i really need your help in assisting me with the safe keeping of two military trunk boxes which has just arrived the USA from Iraq. I hope you can be trusted?
    Though, I would like to hold back certain information for security reasons for now until you have found time to visit the BBC website news below to enable you have insight regarding what I intend to share with you, believing that it would be of your desired interest in one way or the other. Here is a BBC news listing that confirms what I want to share with you http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2988455.stm.

Here is also BBC news listing that confirms what I want to share with you http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/7444083.stm if you can be trusted, I will explain further when i get a response from you.
    Get back to me having visited the above websites to enable us discuss in

more vivid manner to the best of your understanding? I must say that I'm very uncomfortable sending this message to you without knowing truly if you would misconstrue the importance and decide to go public.

In this regards, I will not hold back to say that the essence of this letter is strictly for mutual benefit of you and I and nothing more. I will be more vivid and coherent in my next email in this regards. Meanwhile, could you send me a mail confirming you have visited the site and understood my intentions? Am standing by for your urgent response now that we are leaving Iraq to Afghanistan.

Yours faithfully,

Best regards.
    Capt Anthony John
    US ARMY
    Silence is the scammer's best friend; knowledge is the scammer's worst enemy. 沈黙は詐欺師のよき友達、知識は詐欺師の天敵。Think globally, act globally.

Reposting for "Hope":

Capt John Anthony
    To
    Nov 13
    GREETINGS

I am Capt. John Anthony, an officer in the US Army, i am one of the U.S. Army deployed to Iraq in the beginning of the war in 2003, and also a West PointGraduate presently serving in the Military with the 82nd AirBorne Division Peacekeeping force in Baghdad, Iraq. I am on the move to Afghanistan from Iraq as the last batch just left, and i really need your help in assisting me with the safekeeping of two military trunk boxes which has just arrived the USA from Iraq. I hope you can be trusted?

Though, I would like to hold back certain information for security reasons fornow until you have found time to visit the BBC website news below to enable you have insight regarding what I intend to share with you, believing that it would be of your desired interest in one way or the other. Here is a BBC news listing that confirms what I want to share with you http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2988455.stm.
    Here is also BBC news listing that confirms what I want to share with you
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/7444083.stm if you can be trusted, I will explain further when i get a response from you.

Get back to me having visited the above websites to enable us discuss in
    more vivid manner to the best of your understanding? I must say that I'm very uncomfortable sending this message to you without knowing truly if you would misconstrue the importance and decide to go public.

In this regards, I will not hold back to say that the essence of this letter is
    strictly for mutual benefit of you and I and nothing more. I will be more vivid and coherent in my next email in this regards. Meanwhile, could you send me a mail confirming you have visited the site and understood my intentions? Am standing by for your urgent response now that we are leaving Iraq toAfghanistan.

Yours faithfully,
    Best regards.
    Capt Anthony John
    US ARMY
    "blessed is the hand that grivets."
    "never you write me again idiot PIT TOILET" - Julliet Kipkalya Kones, from Burkina Faso

Post Re: I got this message today from someone and I posted it here for you to read and tell your opinion

GREETINGS

Capt John Anthony
    Today at 9:23 AM

GREETINGS

I am Capt. John Anthony, an officer in the US Army, i am one of the U.S. Army deployed to Iraq in the beginning of the war in 2003, and also a West Point Graduate presently serving in the Military with the 82nd AirBorne Division Peace keeping force in Baghdad, Iraq. I am on the move to Afghanistan from Iraq as the last batch just left, and i really need your help in assisting me with the safe keeping of two military trunk boxes which has just arrived the USA from Iraq. I hope you can be trusted?

Though, I would like to hold back certain information for security reasons for now until you have found time to visit the BBC website news below to enable you have insight regarding what I intend to share with you, believing that it would be of your desired interest in one way or the other. Here is a BBC news listing that confirms what I want to share with you http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2988455.stm. Here is also BBC news listing that confirms what I want to share with you http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/7444083.stm if you can be trusted, I will explain further when i get a response from you.

Get back to me having visited the above websites to enable us discuss in more vivid manner to the best of your understanding? I must say that I'm very uncomfortable sending this message to you without knowing truly if you would misconstrue the importance and decide to go public.

Yours faithfully,
    Best regards.
    Capt Anthony John

From Capt John Anthony
    Return-Path: <usarmydptjohcsn@usarmy.us>
    Received: from (EHLO sa1.bezeqint.net) (192.115.104.31) Israel
    Reply-To: <captjohnanthonyusarm@yahoo.es>
    Subject: Greetings
    Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2013

Greetings
    I am sorry to encroach into your privacy in this manner,I found you listed in the Trade Center Chambers of Commerce directory here in Iraq,

I find it pleasurable to offer you my partnership in business. I only pray at this time that your address is still valid. I want to solicit your attention to receive money on my behalf.

I am Capt. John Anthony, an officer in the US Army, and also a West Point Graduate presently serving in the Military with the 82nd Air Borne Division Peace keeping force in Afghanistan.

And i really need your help in assisting me with the safe keeping of two military trunk boxes which has just arrived the USA from the Afghanistan.

if you can be trusted will explain further when i get a response from you.

waiting for your early reply
    Best regards
    Capt A John

Return-Path: <captjohnusarmy19766@bekamakine.com>
    Received: from User ([168.61.54.139]) by interspanresources.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
    Reply-To: <captjohnathonyusarm@e-mail.ua>
    From: "Capt John Anthony"<captjohnusarmy19766@bekamakine.com>
    Subject: Greetings
    Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2014
    Return-Path: captjohnusarmy19766@bekamakine.com

Greetings
    I am sorry to encroach into your privacy in this manner, I
    found you Listed in the Trade Center Chambers of Commerce
    directory here in Iraq,
    I find it pleasurable to offer you my partnership in
    business. I only pray at this time that your address is
    still valid. I want to solicit your attention to receive