+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mrs. Angela/ Angelina Benjamin

Mrs. Angela/ Angelina Benjamin

From Mrs. Angela Benjamin
    Return-Path: <test@libalife.com>
    Received: from User (unknown [67.192.78.116]) by mail.libalife.com (EMOS V1.6 (Postfix)) with ESMTPA id D240D152DAC;
    Reply-To: <mrsangelaben@yahoo.com.ph>
    Subject: I Need Your Urgent Assistance
    Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2012

Hello My Dear Friend.

My name is Mrs. Angela Benjamin I am a dying woman who have decided to donate what I have to you/ churches. I am 59 years old and I was diagnosed for cancer for about 2 years ago, immediately after the death of my husband, who has left me everything he worked for.

I have been touched by God to donate from what I have inherited from my late husband to you for the good work of God, rather than allow my relatives to use my husband hard earned funds ungodly. Please pray that the good Lord forgive me my sins. I have asked God to forgive me and I believe he has because He is a merciful God. I will be going in for an operation in less than two hours. I decided to WILL/donate the sum of US$7,500,000 (Seven Million, Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars Only) to you for the good work of the lord, and also to help the motherless and less privilege and also for the assistance of the widows. At the moment I cannot take any telephone calls right now due to the fact that my relatives are around me and my health status. I have adjusted my WILL and my lawyer is aware I have changed my will and he will arrange the transfer of the funds from my account to you. But this fund is with a legal mandate with an irr evocable comprehensive insurance
    Contact my lawyer with this specified Email Address: - {mikedavis@superposta.com} and tell him that I have WILLED US$7,500,000 (Seven Million, Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars Only) to you by quoting my personal reference number M-Davis and Associates JGA/EG/WILL1/779914131209 and I have also notified him that I am WILLING that amount to you for a specific and good work. I know I don't know you but I have been directed by God to do this. Thanks and God bless.

NB: I will appreciate your utmost confidentiality in this matter until the task is accomplished as I don't want anything that will jeopardize my last wish. And Also I will be contacting with you by email as I don't want my relation or anybody to know because they are always around me.

Best Regards,
    Mrs. Angelina Benjamin.
    E-mail : [mrsangelaben@yahoo.com.ph]
    Go ahead, make my day.

Return-Path: <sales@evro-sport.ru>
    Received: from (213.171.35.66) Russia, Moscow, Jsc Comcor
    Reply-To: <mrsangelabenn1@yahoo.com.ph>
    Subject: Your Urgent Assistance is Needed
    Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2013
    Return-Path: [sales@evro-sport.ru]

Hello My Dear Friend.

My name is Mrs. Angela Benjamin I am a dying woman who have decided to donate what I have to you/ churches. I am 59 years old and I was diagnosed for cancer for about 2 years ago, immediately after the death of my husband, who has left me everything he worked for.
    I have been touched by God to donate from what I have inherited from my late husband to you for the good work of God, rather than allow my relatives to use my husband hard earned funds ungodly. Please pray that the good Lord forgive me my sins. I have asked God to forgive me and I believe he has because He is a merciful God. I will be going in for an operation in less than two hours. I decided to WILL/donate the sum of US$7,500,000 (Seven Million, Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars Only) to you for the good work of the lord, and also to help the motherless and less privilege and also for the assistance of the widows. At the moment I cannot take any telephone calls right now due to the fact that my relatives are around me and my health status. I have adjusted my WILL and my lawyer is aware I have changed my will and he will arrange the transfer of the funds from my account to you. But this fund is with a leg
    Contact my lawyer with this specified Email Address: - {mikedavis@superposta.com} and tell him that I have WILLEDUS$7,500,000 (Seven Million, Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars Only)to you by quoting my personal reference number J-Smith and Associates JGA/EG/WILL1/779914131209 and I have also notified him that I am WILLING that amount to you for a specific and good work. I know I don't know you but I have been directed by God to do this. Thanks and God bless.
    NB: I will appreciate your utmost confidentiality in this matter until the task is accomplished as I don't want anything that will jeopardize my last wish. And Also I will be contacting with you by email as I don't want my relation or anybody to know because they are always around me.

Best Regards,
    Mrs. Angelina Benjamin.
    E-mail : [mrsangelabenn1@yahoo.com.ph]
    Aaahh! Hate scamming!

Mine's about the same. 120.140.108.199, Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur, Packet One Networks (m) Sdn

Return-Path: ~mrsangelaben1@yahoo.com.ph>

Contact my lawyer with this specified Email Address: - {mikedavis@superposta.com} and tell him that I have WILLEDUS$7,500,000 (Seven Million, Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars Only)to you by quoting my personal reference number J-Smith and Associates JGA/EG/WILL1/779914131209 and I have also notified him that I am WILLING that amount to you for a specific and good work. I know I don't know you but I have been directed by God to do this.

Same.

IP looks like Malaysia, 120.141.219.132, Malaysia, Shah Alam, Packet One Networks (m) Sdn

Return-Path: ~mrs.angela.benjamin2013@gmail.com>
    Reply-To: ~mrs.angela.benjamin@gmail.com>

Contact my lawyer with this specified Email Address: - {inquiry.barrister.mike.davis@gmail.com} and tell him that I have WILLEDUS$7,500,000 (Seven Million, Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars Only)to you by quoting my personal reference number J-Smith and Associates JGA/EG/WILL1/779914131209.

Mrs. Angelina Benjamin.
    E-mail : [mrs.angela.benjamin@gmail.com]
    Macadamia -- too small for a republic and too large for an insane asylum.

Return-Path: <Test@sjfisheries.co.uk>
    Received: from 85.17.93.28, Netherlands, Amsterdam, Leaseweb B.v.
    Reply-To: <mrsangelaben@yahoo.com.ph>
    Subject: mrs. Angela Benjamin Charity Donation
    Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2013
    Return-Path: test@sjfisheries.co.uk

Dearest Beloved,

I am Mrs Angela Benjamin , age 71 wife of Late Mr George Morris Benjamin we are both British Citizen. My husband worked as Senior Manager with an Oil Company for Twenty Eight years before he died in the year 2005. We were married for Thirty Five years without a child. My Husband died after a brief illness that lasted only four days. Before his death we were both born again Christians and after his death I decided not to re-marry.

Before my husband died, he had a cash Investment of 15 Million United Dollars (Fifteen Million United State Dollars) which he made me the Beneficiary.Presently I am in Malaysia where I am undergoing treatment for breast cancer and cancer of the blood. I have since lost my ability to move around and my doctors have told me that I have only a few weeks to live as my condition worsen each day.

Before my husband died, it was his last wish to ensure that this money be distributed to charity across World it is for this reason I humbly request you to help me Stand and receive this payment of 15 Million United States Dollars in which I have decided to give you 5 Million United States Dollars for your effort and any expenses you may incurred when receiving this payment while the balance 10 Million United Dollars should be distributed for Charity to take care of orphanages, widows, disaster Victims . I took this decision because I do not have any child that will inherit this money and my husband made me the sole beneficiary of this payment because he is the only child of his parent.

The doctor will not allow me to talk to anybody but I have a lawyer who knows my family for over 20 years and has always come to see me and also pray for me, I have entrusted him with vital information which you will require in order to receiving this payment. I will give you the lawyer name email address and telephone number immediately after you reply to this mail. I want you to make time out of your very busy schedule and see to the success of receiving this payment within the shortest period of time because the directors of the investment company where the fund is logged may use the fund for their selfish purpose in case anything happen to me.

I also want you to reply this mail as soon as possible, please remember to indicate

(1) Your Full Name,
    (2) Your Contact Address
    (3) Your Telephone (Cell Phone, Home Phone and Fax Number)
    (4) Your Age and What You Do for a Living.

I hope to hear from you soonest. Please reply to mrsangelaben@yahoo.com.ph

Thank you and God Bless you.

Best Regards
    Mrs Angela Benjamin

Same as Spidey, above.

Return-Path: ~mrsangelaben1@yahoo.com.ph>
    Reply-To: ~mrsangelabenn1@yahoo.com.ph>
    Every time you click a scammer moans in agony; every time you post a scammer screams in pain!

As above. From 211.102.90.209, China, Guangzhou, Guangzhouhongxunwangding

Return-Path: ~mrsangelaben@yahoo.com.ph>
    Reply-To: ~mrsangelabenn1@yahoo.com.ph>
    Every time you click a scammer moans in agony; every time you post a scammer screams in pain!

I have the same too.

Return-Path: <mrsangelabenn1@yahoo.com.

Please reply to : mrsangelabenn1@yahoo.com.ph

Return-Path: <makin@crocus.ocn.ne.jp>
    Received: from (EHLO defer115.ocn.ad.jp) (125.206.148.13) Japan
    Reply-To: <mrsangela@e-mail.ua>
    Subject: Can you receive and manage this fund?
    Date: Sat, 17 May 2014

Dearest Beloved,

I am Mrs Angela Benjamin , age 71 wife of Late Mr George Morris Benjamin we are both British Citizen. My husband worked as Senior Manager with an Oil Company for Twenty Eight years before he died in the year 2005. We were married for Thirty Five years without a child.

My Husband died after a brief illness that lasted only four days. Before his death we were both born again Christians and after his death I decided not to re-marry. Before my husband died, he had a cash Investment of 15 Million United Dollars (Fifteen Million United State Dollars) which he made me the Beneficiary.Presently I am in Malaysia where I am undergoing treatment for breast cancer and cancer of the blood. I have since lost my ability to move around and my doctors have told me that I have only a few weeks to live as my condition worsen each day.

Before my husband died, it was his last wish to ensure that this money be distributed to charity across World it is for this reason I humbly request you to help me Stand and receive this payment of 15 Million United States Dollars in which I have decided to give you 5 Million United States Dollars for your effort and any expenses you may incurred when receiving this payment while the balance 10 Million United Dollars should be distributed for Charity to take care of orphanages, widows, disaster Victims . I took this decision because I do not have any child that will inherit this money and my husband made me the sole beneficiary of this payment because he is the only child of his parent.

The doctor will not allow me to talk to anybody but I have a lawyer who knows my family for over 20 years and has always come to see me and also pray for me, I have entrusted him with vital information which you will require in order to receiving this payment. I will give you the lawyer name email address and telephone number immediately after you reply to this mail. I want you to make time out of your very busy schedule and see to the success of receiving this payment within the shortest period of time because the directors of the investment company where the fund is logged may use the fund for their selfish purpose in case anything happen to me. I also want you to reply this mail as soon as possible, please remember to indicate

(1) Your Full Name,
    (2) Your Contact Address
    (3) Your Telephone (Cell Phone, Home Phone and Fax Number)
    (4) Your Age and What You Do for a Living.

I hope to hear from you soonest. Please reply to : mrsangela@e-mail.ua
    Thank you and God Bless you.

Best Regards
    Mrs Angela Benjamin
    "blessed is the hand that grivets."
    "never you write me again idiot PIT TOILET" - Julliet Kipkalya Kones, from Burkina Faso

The same email as above from <mrsangelaben1@yahoo.com.ph>

Reply-To: <mrsangelabenn1@yahoo.com.ph>
    Silence is the scammer's best friend; knowledge is the scammer's worst enemy. 沈黙は詐欺師のよき友達、知識は詐欺師の天敵。Think globally, act globally.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast