+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ms. Carman L. Lapointe, U.N. Under Secretary, part 3

From Carman Lapointe
    Return-Path: <pacific@tma.tw>
    Received: from (EHLO tma.tw) (60.244.101.245)
    Reply-To: <carmanlapointeoios@admin.in.th>
    Subject: OUTSTANDING PAYMENT NOTIFICATION!!!
    Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2013
    X-Return-Path: pacific@tma.tw

Dear Beneficiary,

NOTIFICATION OF YOUR OUTSTANDING PAYMENT

I am Ms. Carman L. Lapointe, Head Of United Nations Under-Secretary-General for Internal Oversight Services. You will get more information about me here.

http://www.un.org/Depts/oios/pages/usg.html

This is regarding your long over-due fund which you have been having difficulties trying to receive. Your payment has been finally approved by this office. This is part of an instruction/mandate by the United Nations in conjunction with the International Monetary Fund in respect to overseas contract payment, re-scheduling and outstanding compensation payment.

Your fund is valued at Eight Hundred and Fifty Thousand United States Dollars only and will be transferred to your preferred bank account.

You are advised to kindly get back to me with the below details;

(1) Full Names:
    (2) Residential Address:
    (3) Direct and Current Phone Number:
    (4) Age:
    (5) Country of Residence:
    (6) Occupation:

Get back to me via my email: carmanlapointeoios@admin.in.th

Thanks for your co-operation as I wait to hear from you.

Ms. Carman Lapointe
    Head, United Nations Under-Secretary-General for Office of Internal Oversight Services (OIOS)

Note: As soon as your details have been received here, you are to stop any further communications with all other bodies to avoid mis-appropriation of your funds.

The information contained in this e-mail is private & confidential and may also be legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us, preferably by e-mail, and do not read, copy or disclose the contents of this message to anyone.
    微乎微乎, 至于无形; 神乎神乎, 至于无声; 故能为敌之司命。

From UNITED NATION OFFICE
    Return-Path: <wiilieyesaaa@hotmail.com>
    Received: from (HELO nm28-vm5.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com) (98.138.91.250)
    Reply-To: <mscarmanoffice1@aol.com>
    Subject: United Nations Office Of International Oversight Services.. Read Message
    Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2013

UNITED NATIONS OFFICE OF INTERNATIONAL OVERSIGHT SERVICES
    Internal Audit, Monitoring, Consulting

Respond Very Urgently,

This is to inform you that of my trip to Nigeria yesterday from London, due to series of complain from the United State Financial Security Services and other Security agencies from Asia, Europe, Oceania, Antarctica, South America, against the Federal Government of Nigeria and the British Government for the rate of scam activities going on in these two nations. You can go through our website to confirm my personality,

http://www.un.org/sg/senstaffdetails.asp?smgID=147

During our network investigations we discovered that you have an inheritance fund of USD$5.500.000.00( FIVE MILLION FIVE HUNDRED UNITED STATE DOLLARS which was (WILL)" to your NAME, during our investigations, we discovered that allot of people are interested in confiscating your inheritance into their personal account because they know too well that you can't be able to come down to Nigeria to claim your fund, This Thief went to the Bank Head office, with a Funeral picture saying that you died of Car Accident and before you died, you made him your rightful Next of Kin. Please confirm to us if you are alive by sending all your necessary contact details

As well send your contact information below for verifications:
    (1) Your Valid Direct Tel/ Mobile/Fax Number.
    (2) Your Full Name:.................
    (3) Current Resident Address. ....................
    (4) Your Private E-mail Address. ...................
    (5) Your Occupation: .................................
    (6) Your Age and Sex: .................
    (7) Your Nationality: ...............................
    (8) Driving license or your passport copy or your working id card:
    (9) Your Next of Kin .......................

Be informed that i have a mandate from the United State Financial agency in Washington to verify this Inheritance and gives all necessary instruction to release this fund to the rightful owner before I return back to New York by Friday next week. We do not want anything that will jeopardize your chances of receiving your fund, so you are required to comply with my directives.

NOTE: You are warned to STOP every communication you have with anyone as regards to your inheritance fund because all these while, they have not been able to help you to receive your fund so for your best interest, STOP every communication you have with whoever you have been dealing with and work with me so that you will receive your fund within 72 banking hours.

I have a very limited time to stay in Nigeria here so I would like you to urgently respond to this message so that I can advise you on how best to receive your fund within the next 72 hours.

Sincerely yours,
    Ms. Carman L. Lapointe
    United Nations Under-Secretary-
    General for Internal Oversight
    Silence is the scammer's best friend; knowledge is the scammer's worst enemy. 沈黙は詐欺師のよき友達、知識は詐欺師の天敵。Think globally, act globally.

From Carman Lapointe
    Return-Path: <paymentoffice@un.org>
    Received: from (EHLO mail.ks-lsd.com) (221.224.138.106) China, Suzhou, Hanyuchaixinkejico. Ltd
    Reply-To: <carmanlapointeoios@admin.in.th>
    Subject: NOTIFICATION OF YOUR OUTSTANDING PAYMENT !!!
    Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2013
    Return-Path: paymentoffice@un.org
    Message-ID: <MAILHixqDCZx4FR0rmT000013c0@mail.ks-lsd.com>

Dear Beneficiary,

NOTIFICATION OF YOUR OUTSTANDING PAYMENT

I am Ms. Carman L. Lapointe, Head Of United Nations Under-Secretary-General for Internal Oversight Services. You will get more information about me here.

This is regarding your long over-due fund which you have been having difficulties trying to receive. Your payment has been finally approved by this office. This is part of an instruction/mandate by the United Nations in conjunction with the International Monetary Fund in respect to overseas contract payment, re-scheduling and outstanding compensation payment.

Your fund is valued at Eight Hundred and Fifty Thousand United States Dollars only and will be transferred to your preferred bank account.

You are advised to kindly get back to me with the below details.
    (1) Full Names:
    (2) Residential Address:
    (3) Direct and Current Phone Number:
    (4) Age:
    (5) Country of Residence:
    (6) Occupation:

Get back to me via my email: carmanlapointeoios@admin.in.th

Thanks for your co-operation as I wait to hear from you.

Ms. Carman Lapointe
    Head, United Nations Under-Secretary-General for Office of Internal Oversight Services (OIOS)

Note: As soon as your details have been received here, you are to stop any further communications with all other bodies to avoid mis-appropriation of your funds.

The information contained in this e-mail is private & confidential and may also be legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us, preferably by e-mail, and do not read, copy or disclose the contents of this message to anyone.
    Silence is the scammer's best friend; knowledge is the scammer's worst enemy. 沈黙は詐欺師のよき友達、知識は詐欺師の天敵。Think globally, act globally.

Received from: 197.242.121.147 - NIGERIA, Lagos - Spectranet Limited
    Return-Path: nhwkh994@ybb.ne.jp

Reply-To: <carmanlapointeyoung18@yahoo.co.uk>
    Subject: YOUR COMPENSATION FUNDS
    Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2013

From, United Nations office of International Oversight service Internal Audit Monitoring Consulting and Investigations Division.

This message is in regard of your compensation payment for the sum of USD 1,550,000.00 (One Million Five Hundred and Fifty Thousand United States Dollars) only.

Following series of complains from the FBI and other Security agencies from Asia , Europe Oceania , and United States of America respectively against the Government of Nigeria for the rate of corruption and scam activities going on in this country by scam artists operating in syndicate all over the word today, the united nation deems it necessary to look in to this trend and this was discussed upon during the last un meetings held at Abuja Nigeria, in which a decision was reached to compensate noted victims of this operation. and we has been working with the Economic and Financial Crime Commission of Nigeria efcc over this ugly situation since then with U.N delegate there in Nigeria . however, the motion of compensating victims has just been approved by the present government of president Good Luck Ebele Jonathan based on sequence pressures of the U.N and you are amongst the 78 listed beneficiaries according to the list submitted to my office yesterday by the U.N delegate appointed to harmonize t

As informed, the sum of US$ 1,550,000.00 is offered to victims due to the total amount released by the Government at present and the numbers of noted victims in record. this payments is being partly monitored by EFCC and the UN, so there's absolutely No question of any uncertainty over receiving of your compensation fund, everything is under adequate control. also you are also advise to report if any problem in this regard.

and, payment is being made by Visa® Gold Check Card for this method was considered suitable for this process as advised and directed by the EFCC and CBN Governor due to certain mix ups and question of corruption. an ATM card will be send to you with which you will use to withdraw your payment from any part of the world At ATM machines in your location (anywhere you see the Visa®, Plus®, or Star® logos). but the limit is 10,000.00 per day till you finish withdrawing the total sum of 1,550,000.00 dollars.

To receive your payment confirm to me your current receiving information's, e.g Your Full Names, phone, and full Address (were you want the ATM card to be sent). this will be forward to the paying Bank and they will contact you and effect payment to you. and note that you need to pay upfront sum of $250 for delivery of the ATM card to you. as the paying bank is not permitted right of any deduction on the funds which is base on decision of the UN delegates there with regards to same related reason of corruption in Nigeria system. hence every beneficiary is required to send the delivery money of his or her ATM card, and the ATM card for your exact compensated amount of 1,550,000.00 will be delivered to you without any type of hitch or delay.

Lastly, according to the update report from the UN delegates, your contact information was found on the list of one of the syndicates arrested by the EFCC who consequently confirmed you as one of their victims. you are hereby warned to stop further communication with them and not to duplicate this message for any reason what soever as the EFCC and U.S. secret service is still on trace of the other criminals, so keep it secret till they are all apprehended. this also for the best of your interest, as they are all scam artists and impostors AND WILL OFFER YOU NOTHING!.

and, I wish to assure you that this is no hoax mail or anything of such nature.

Sincerely yours.

Carman Lapointe Young Under-Secretary-General for Internal Oversight Services
    No trees were killed in the creation of this message. However, many scammers may be terribly inconvenienced.
    Those who play games do not see as clearly as those who watch. - Old Chinese Proverb

Ms. Carman L. Lapointe, U.N. Under Secretary, 2014

Return-Path: <info@un.org>
    Received: from sa10.bezeqint.net (sa10.bezeqint.net [192.115.104.24]) Israel
    Reply-To: <un.onlinesafety2014@globomail.com>
    Subject: Unpaid Beneficiary
    Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2014

To:Unpaid Beneficiary

Head Of United Nations Under-Secretary-
    General For Internal Oversight Services

Dear Beneficiary,

This is to inform you that I came to Lagos,Nigeria yesterday from Canada, after series of complaints from the FBI and other Security agencies from Asia, Europe, South America and the United States of America respectively, against the Nigerian Government, Ghanaian and the British Governments for the high volume of fraudulent activities that are on in these three nations. For more information about me kindly click on the below link or copy and paste on your web browser.

Right now, as directed by UN secretary General named Ban Ki-Moon we are working in collaborations with the Special Fraud Investigations Unit (SFIU) and as a result of your current terrible predicaments created by scammers/fraudsters, we have decided to waive away all your Clearance Fees/Charges and authorized the Government of Nigeria to effect your overdue payment worth $8.5M into your account without any delay as approved and instructed by CANADIAN government and UNITED NATIONS.

Please note that the only fee you will pay to receive your fund is the statutory Waiver Notarization (WN) Fee of US255.00 only. Upon your response to this e-mail, I shall provide you with our cashier's information, so as to enable you make the payment for the Notarization without any further delay.

Sincerely, you are a lucky person because I have just discovered that some top Nigerian, Ghanaian,British and United States Government officials are interested in your fund and they are working in collaboration with One Mr. Kevin Brooks from USA to frustrate you and thereafter divert your fund into their personal account.

Note that I have a very limited time to stay in Nigeria here, so I would like you to urgently respond to this message for reference purpose, your are advice to reconfirm the below details.

1. Full Name:
    2. Address:
    3. Nationality:
    4. Age:
    5. Occupation:
    6. Phone&Fax:
    7. State of Origin&Country:

As soon as i hear from you,I can advise you on how best to confirm your fund in your account within the next 48 hours.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely yours,
    Ms. Carman L. Lapointe
    Head Of United Nations Under-Secretary
    General For Internal Oversight Services
    419- You can check out any time you want but you can never leave!
    And don't take off your shoes!

Return-Path: <gykxm722@ybb.ne.jp>
    Received: from 197.255.175.68, Nigeria, Lagos, Spectranet Limited
    Reply-To: <lapointeyoung.mscarman@yahoo.co.uk>
    Subject: HAVE YOU RECEIVE YOUR ATM CARD???
    Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2014

From, United Nations office of International Oversight
    service Internal Audit Monitoring Consulting and
    Investigations Division.
    I just wish to know, if you have send to the Barrister in Nigeria the required sum of $155 delivery fee needed to deliver the ATM card for your compensation fund sum of US$1,550,000.00 to you as required?? and have the ATM card been delivered to you now? have you received it?? pls let me know.
    Sincerely yours.
    Carman Lapointe Young
    Under-Secretary-General for Internal Oversight Services

From United Nations
    Return-Path: <antic@zebra.lt>
    Received: from (EHLO sidik.uaf.edu) (137.229.5.242)
    Message-Id: <201403041933.s24JXbt9032316@sidik.uaf.edu>
    Reply-To: <ms.carmanns01@superposta.com>
    To: notice@un.org
    Subject: From: Ms. Carman L. Lapointe..
    Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2014

Internal Audit,Monitoring,Consulting And Investigations Division.

My name is Ms. Carman L. Lapointe, from the United Nations. It is a distinct pleasure to write you again. As you are well aware many foreigners have invested thousands of United States Dollars into Nigeria transactions in Hopeless Dreams to have none of them become a reality.

Right now, as directed by our secretary general Mr.Ban Ki-Moon, We have agreed with the Nigeria Government that US$100,000.00 (One Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only) would be paid to you through the Western Union Money Transfer Via special arrangement as first installment.

This is to enable you have enough funds to pay for the Tax Clearance and bank charges before you will receive the balance of US$4.1M (Four Million One Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only). Please take note that you will pay US$185 only, being Notarization fee and this is the only financial obligation that you will undertake to receive the US$100,000.00 (One Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only) through the Western Union Money Transfer.

Lastly,i will like you to reconfirm your information to me such as your full name, address and telephone number so that I will proceed with your Western Union Money Transfer within the next 24 hrs and the transaction information will be released to you.

I await your response for further proceedings.

Sincerely yours,
    Ms. Carman L. Lapointe
    E-mail: ms.carmanns01@superposta.com
    {Under-Secretary-General}

Return-Path: <mscarman18@outlook.com>
    Received: from sa4.bezeqint.net (sa4.bezeqint.net [192.115.104.18]) Israel
    Reply-To: <mscarmanlaponte@qq.com>
    Subject: Payment Approval Code: (UN: UN2014/011N)
    Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2014

KINDLY VIEW ATTACHMENT OF YOUR PAYMENT AND GET BACK TO ME IMMEDIATELY

Internal Audit, Monitoring, Consulting And Investigations Division.

Dear: Beneficiary:

: New Verified and Approved Payment Approval Code: (UN: UN2014/011A),

This is to inform you that I came to Nigeria yesterday from Canada, after series of complains from the FBI and other Security agencies from Asia, Europe, Oceania, Antarctica, South America and the United States of America respectively, against the Federal Government of Nigeria and the British Government for the rate of scam/fraud activities going on in these two nations.

I have met with President Dr.Good Luck Jonathan, President Federal republic of Nigeria By The Law Makers. Who claimed that he has been trying his best to make sure you receive your fund in your account. Right now, as directed by our secretary general Mr. Ban Ki-Moon, We are working in collaborations with the Nigerian Economic and Financial Crime Commission (EFCC) and have decided to Ensure That Your Approved Fund Legal Papers Is Secured and authorize the Government of Nigeria to effect the payment of your compensation Approved Fund Valid $10. M direct to your Account or We load it into ATM Card and deliver it to you. Approved by both the British government and the UN into your account without any delay.

All you need to do is to furnish us a scan copy of your Identification (ID) and your direct cell phone to enable us cross check your information we have in our file here with us at the same time advice you on what to do to receive your fund. Sincerely, you are a lucky a person. This is because I have just discovered that some top Nigerian and British Government Officials are interested in your fund and they are working in collaboration with One Mr. Richard Graves from USA and Mrs.Inga-Britt Ahlenius the formal. United Nations Under-Secretary-General for Internal Oversight. to frustrate you and thereafter divert your fund into their personal account.

I have a very limited time to stay here in Nigeria therefore; I would like you to urgently respond to this message so that I can advise you on how best to confirm your fund in your account within the next 72 hours. For oral discussion, call me on this number which I just acquired in Nigeria today:+234-806-469-2342 or you call my personal assistant herein Nigeria with his direct line +234-816-180-3787 his name is Mr. Wilson Peter.

Sincerely yours,
    Ms. Carman L. Lapointe.

Tell:+234-806-469-2342.
    E-mail: mscarmanlapointe1@qq.com
    United Nations Under-Secretary-General for Internal Oversight

Received: from [77.231.82.172]Madrid, Spain, comunitel.net, Vodafone Spain
    Reply-To: <carmanlapointe@activist.com>

Subject: News About Your Unpaid Funds
    Date: 11 May 2014

Same blah blah blah
    Phone Number : +234-803-312-3679

"He (she) who does not prevent a crime when he(she) can, encourages it." Seneca

From From Ms. Carman L. Lapointe
    Return-Path: <orirotjfkdbs@outlook.com>
    Received: from (98.138.87.207) by 98.138.31.136(98.138.31.136);
    Reply-To: <mscarman07@qq.com>
    From: "From Ms. Carman L. Lapointe"<orirotjfkdbs@outlook.com>
    Subject: RECONFIRM.
    Date: Wed, 21 May 2014

RECONFIRM YOUR NAME, ADDRESS,MOBILE,COUNTRY FOR YOUR 10.5M

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast