Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Adrian And Gillian Bayford, 2013

Adrian And Gillian Bayford, 2013

Return-Path: <awiseley@YAHOO.COM>
    Received: from 129.79.1.188, United States, Bloomington, Indiana University
    Subject: Donation To You
    Date: Sun, 06 Jan 2013 15:23:58 +0200
    Reply-To: [gillianadrian.bayford@aol.co.uk]

My wife and I won the Euro Millions Lottery & will be donating £1.5 Million Pounds to you in our ongoing lucky draws donations. Please get back to us with your Name, Age, Tel, Country and i will send you more details how your funds will be sent to you.

Gillian & Adrian Bayford
    Contact Email.: [gillianadrian.bayford@aol.co.uk]
    "Though the pen is mightier than the sword, the sword speaks louder and stronger at any given moment." - Sir Roger Fenwick

Return-Path: <churchil@sarawak.gov.my>
    Received: from 58.26.203.101, Malaysia, Sibu, Sarawak Information Systems Sdn Bhd
    Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2013
    From: "Chirohil Ak Lawi @ Churchill Ak. Lawi" <churchil@sarawak.gov.my>
    Reply-To: [msnttdt1@msn.com]
    Subject: Lucky one

Welcome into this gracious New Year. First of all, I will start by Introducing myself, I am Adrian Bayford, I and my wife won a Jackpot Lottery of 148 million pounds in the ongoing Euromillion Lottery held August Last Year. Presently we are in India to see one of our charity homes.

However, We voluntarily decided to donate the sum of 800,000 Great British pounds sterling to you as part of our New Year charity project to improve the lot of 5 unknown lucky individuals all over the world plus 10 close friends and family. If you have received this email then you are one of the lucky recipients and all you have to do is get back with us.

You can verify this by visiting the web pages below.
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-19254228

Get back to us so we give you further directives to the Team in charge of delivery of draft to you.

We await your earliest response and God Bless you.
    Best of luck.
    Adrian and Gillian Bayford
    [msnttdt1@msn.com]
    419- You can check out any time you want but you can never leave!
    And don't take off your shoes!

Return-Path: <Suzanne.Taylor@hilton.com>
    Received: from
    Received: from unknown (HELO TLS.Hilton.com) (170.224.50.4) by server-7.tower-201.messagelabs.com with AES128-SHA encrypted SMTP;
    Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2013
    Subject: Gillian And Adrian Grant Notice!!!
    Thread-Topic: Gillian And Adrian Grant Notice!!!

Email Contact : [gillian.adrian.eu1@hotmail.co.uk]

Hello Dear,

This is a personal email directed to you. My wife and I won the Euro Millions Jackpot Lottery of £148million (Pounds) on August 10, 2012 and we just commenced our Charity Donation and we will be giving out a cash donation of £1,000,000.00 GBP to five(5)lucky individuals and ten(10)charity organizations from any part of the world. Your email address was submitted to my wife and I by the Google Management Team and you received this email because we have listed you as one of the lucky millionaires, Kindly send us the below details so that we can direct our Bank to effect a valid Bank Draft in your name to your operational bank account in your country.

============

1. Full Names:
    2. Postal Address:
    3. Phone Number (Mobile):
    4. Sex:
    5. Age:
    6. Occupation:
    7. Nationality:
    8. Country of Residence:
    9. Alternative Email:

============

To verify the genuineness of this email and our winnings, please see our interview by visiting the web page below;

<http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2012/aug/14/british-euromillions-jackpot-winners-revealed> <http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-19254228>
    <http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2189527/Adrian-Gillian-Bayford-Euromillions-winners-Yes-lifes-lottery-good-guys-win.html>

Contact us for further details.

Contact my private email only: [gillian.adrian.eu1@hotmail.co.uk]
    Telephone: 00447024013854

Congratulations & Happy Celebrations in Advance,

This transmission is not a digital or electronic signature and cannot be used to form, document, or authenticate a contract. Hilton and its affiliates accept no liability arising in connection with this transmission.Copyright 2013 Hilton Worldwide Proprietary and Confidential
    Last edited by Wonderwoman; 05-05-2013 at 06:00 AM.

From Adrian and Gillian Bayford
    Return-Path: <bayfordg@gmx.com>
    Received: from 173-161-158-89-philadelphia.hfc.comcastbusiness.net ([173.161.158.89] helo=User) by ks21212.kimsufi.com
    Reply-To: <bayfordg511@hotmail.com>
    Subject: Charity Funds.
    Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2013

Hello Dear, This is a personal email directed to you. My wife and I won the Euro Millions Jackpot Lottery of ?148million (Pounds) on August 10, 2012 and we just commenced our Charity Donation and we will be giving out a cash donation of ?1,000,000.00 GBP to five(5)lucky individuals and ten(10)charity organisations from any part of the world. Your email address was submitted to my wife and I by the Google Management Team and you received this email because we have listed you as one of the lucky millionaires, Kindly send us the below details so that we can direct our Bank to effect a valid Bank Draft in your name to your operational bank account in your country.

============
    Full Name:
    Sex:
    Mobile/Tel:
    ============

To verify the genuineness of this email and our winnings, please see our interview by visiting the web page below;

<http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2012/aug/14/british-euromillions-jackpot-winners-revealed>
    <http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-19254228>
    <]http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2189527/Adrian-Gillian-Bayford-Euromillions>
    winners-Yes-lifes-lottery-good-guys-win.html>

contact us for further details.
    Contact my private email only: [bayfordg551@gmx.com]
    Last edited by Wonderwoman; 05-05-2013 at 06:01 AM.
    Silence is the scammer's best friend; knowledge is the scammer's worst enemy. 沈黙は詐欺師のよき友達、知識は詐欺師の天敵。Think globally, act globally.

Received from: 209.56.200.100 - USA - Iowa Communications Network
    Return-Path: [gillian.adriagillian@aol.co.uk]

Subject: Charity Donation!!!Charity Donation!!!
    To: Recipients [gillian.adriagillian@aol.co.uk]
    From: Gillian & Adrian Bayford [gillian.adriagillian@aol.co.uk]
    Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2013
    Reply-To: [adrian.bayford1@aol.com]

My wife and I won the Euro Millions Lottery & will be donating £1.5 Million Pounds to you in our ongoing lucky draws donations. Please get back to us with your Name, Age, Tel, Country and i will send you more details how your funds will be sent to you.
    Gillian & Adrian Bayford
    No trees were killed in the creation of this message. However, many scammers may be terribly inconvenienced.
    Those who play games do not see as clearly as those who watch. - Old Chinese Proverb

Return-Path: <ad@ymail.com>
    Received: from 204.93.60.233 ([204.93.60.233]) by pnj.com.vn (Horde Framework) with HTTP;
    Message-ID: <2013_______________________h0o4@pnj.com.vn>
    Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2013
    Reply-to: [adrian.bayford@ymail.com]
    Subject: CHARITY PROJECT

My Name is Adrian Bayford, I and my wife won a Jackpot of £148 million GBP this August, and have voluntarily decided to giveout the sum of $1.000,000.00 USD to you as part of our own charity project to improve the life of others in your county,We have given out to our friends and family members but the lord asked us to give out 5million to 5 unknown around the global so if you receive my mail,then you one of the lucky one, all you have to do is contact us back for details.You can also verify our winning £148 million pounds on the below link.

<http://news.uk.msn.com/uk/articles.aspx?cp-documentid=250903747>

Contact My lawyer for more details and also how you can claim your donation.

Name: Barr. Haward Scott
    Email: [barr.horwardscott@lawyer.com]
    Tel: +447045756751

Thanks.
    Adrian Bayford
    Last edited by Wonderwoman; 05-05-2013 at 06:01 AM.

Return-Path: <info@gillian.com>
    Received: from 210.195.77.78, Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur, Tmnet
    Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2013
    Reply-to: [gillianandadrian68@kimo.com]
    Subject:

My wife and I won the biggest Euro Millions lottery prize of £ 148 million GBP and we just commenced our Charity Donation and we will be giving out a cash donation of £ 1,500,000.00 GBP to five(5)lucky individuals and ten(10)charity organisations from any part of the world.

To verify the genuineness of this email and our winnings, please see our interview by visiting the web page below; http://news.sky.com/
    story/972395/148-6m-euromillions-jackpot-winners-named

Your email address was submitted to my wife and I by the Google Management Team and you received this email because we have listed you as one of the lucky millionaires, Kindly send us the below details so that we can direct our Bank can effect a valid Bank Draft in your name to your operational bank account in your country.
    ============
    Full Name:
    Address:
    Sex:
    Mobile/Tel:
    ============
    Congratulations & Happy Celebrations in Advance.
    Gillian and Adrian Bayford's
    Email: [gillianandadrian10@gmail.com]
    Silence is the scammer's best friend; knowledge is the scammer's worst enemy. 沈黙は詐欺師のよき友達、知識は詐欺師の天敵。Think globally, act globally.

From Gillian and Adrian Bayford
    Return-Path: <luciana.goncalves@aes.edu.br>
    Received: from 199.195.212.106, United States, Miami, Fortatrust Usa Corporation
    Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2013
    From: Gillian and Adrian Bayford <luciana.goncalves@aes.edu.br>
    Reply-To: verification desk <walter.morris01@yahoo.com>
    Subject: Gillian and Adrian Bayford: 23/01/2013

My wife and I won the biggest Euro Millions lottery prize of £148 million GBP and we just commenced our Charity Donation and we will be giving out a cash donation of £1,500,000.00 GBP to five (5) lucky individuals and ten (10) charity organizations from any part of the world.
    <http://news.sky.com/story/972395/148-6m-euromillions-jackpot-winners-named>

Kindly send us the below details so that we can direct our Bank can effect a valid Bank Draft in your name to your operational bank account in your country.

============
    Full Name:
    Address:
    Sex:
    Mobile/Tel:
    ============

Gillian and Adrian Bayford's
    Email: [walter.morris01@yahoo.com]

Then I got another one.

Received: from mail78-co1-R.bigfish.com (216.32.180.181) by
    Subject: Donation To You!!Donation To You!!
    From: Gillian & Adrian Bayford <karen.ahlnas@helsinki.fi>
    Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2013
    Reply-To: <adrianbayford@gmx.co.uk>
    Return-Path: [karen.ahlnas@helsinki.fi]

Please read the article - http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2012/au...nners-revealed
    Gillian & Adrian Bayford
    Contact Email.: [adrianbayford@gmx.co.uk]
    Last edited by Wonderwoman; 05-05-2013 at 06:02 AM.

Darn Nanook, I only won once today.

Return-Path: <200.62.221.231@oncosalud-prevencion.pe>
    Received: from 200.62.221.231, Peru. Lima, America Movil Peru S.a.c.
    Reply-To: <adrian.g.bayford00@gmail.com>
    Subject: ADRIAN G BAYFORD.
    Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2013

Hello Dear Sir/Mam,

This is a personal email directed to you. My wife and I won the Euro Millions Jackpot Lottery of Ј148million (Pounds) on August 10, 2012 and we just commenced our Charity Donation and we will be giving out a cash donation of Ј1,000,000.00 GBP to five(5)lucky individuals and ten(10)charity organisations from any part of the world.

Your email address was submitted to my wife and I by the Google Management Team and you received this email because we have listed you as one of the lucky millionaires, Kindly send us the below details so that we can direct our Bank to effect a valid Bank Draft in your name to your operational bank account in your country.

============
    Full Name:
    Sex:
    Mobile/Tel:
    ============

<http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2012/aug/14/british-euromillions-jackpot-winners-revealed> <http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/euromillions-lottery-winners-adrian-and-gillian-bayford-say-148m-fortune-has-come-at-just-the-right-time-8046211.html>
    <]http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-19254228>
    <http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2189527/Adrian-Gillian-Bayford-Euromillions-winners-Yes-lifes-lottery-good-guys-win.html[/url]

contact us for further details.
    Contact my private email only: [adrian.g.bayford00@gmail.com]
    Last edited by Wonderwoman; 05-05-2013 at 06:03 AM.
    Macadamia -- too small for a republic and too large for an insane asylum.

Return-Path: <mail@msn.com>
    Received: from server1.phelanorthodontics.local (unknown [97.67.70.18]) by webmail.seduc.to.gov.br (Postfix)
    Subject: Donation
    To: Recipients <mail@msn.com>
    Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2013
    Reply-To: [adriangillianbayford01@rogers.com]

My wife and i won £148.6 Million Pounds last year, and we have done lot of charity donation, so we decide to give 1.5Million Pounds each to 5 lucky people this 2013, lucky for you, your email, was given to us by google managment as one of our lucky receipants.

For verification process see below
    <http://news.sky.com/story/972395/148-6m-euromillions-jackpot-winners-named>

Send Name, Country, Age, Occupation and Phone Number for details

Gillian and Adrian Bayford
    Email: [gillianandadrianbayford1@rogers.com]
    Last edited by Wonderwoman; 05-05-2013 at 06:04 AM.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast