Thread: Monica Gaziri, from Syria

Monica Gaziri, from Syria

Return-Path: <monigazir@yahoo.com>
    Received: from 115.241.81.6, India, Mumbai, Rcom Wireless Hsd Mumbai
    Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2013
    Reply-To: Monica Gaziri <monigazir@yahoo.com>
    Subject: Re: Please help me my love.

Dearest One.

How is your health, and that of your beloved family hoping they are all doing fine?

My love i was directed by God to you, and that is why i am having full trust and confidence in you.
    You are the only one that i can trust in the world, please help me.

I have the deposit certificate of money.
    If you want it i can make a scan copy and send it to you.

Please help me my love.

Yours lovely.
    Monica.
    "Though the pen is mightier than the sword, the sword speaks louder and stronger at any given moment." - Sir Roger Fenwick

Return-Path: <monicasygaziri@yahoo.com>
    Received: from 116.202.97.169, India, Gurgaon, Pdsnnew4 Reserved
    Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2013
    Reply-To: Monica Gaziri <monicasygaziri@yahoo.com>
    Subject: Thanks for your replay to my mail ,

Thanks for your replay to my mail ,

I see it as a nice pleasure, getting in touch with you. I feel so pleased to get in touch with you and seek your interest in a real love relationship.

Once again My name is Miss Monica Gaziri, a citizen of SYRIA in MIDDLE EAST. my birthday was 6th June 1985. I hold a certificate in general Nursing ,i am hoping to further my education in this career .I am never married and don't have children, and i am a christian by region.

I love to laugh and smile with good friends. I enjoy going to dinner, movies, beaches, mostly all outdoor activities. I was about enrolling to have a master's degree in nursing /midwifery before, myself and my family suffered a tragedy out of civil war in my country and several political unrest.

My late Father Mr. Omar Gaziri, was chairman managing director (GAZIRI CHEMICALS INDUSTRIAL LTD) in Damascus the capital of my country,and a successful top business man in my country.

He was unfortunately assassinated together with my lovely mother by the wicked rebels in the midst of the civil war and political unrest in my country. It was only me that is alive for now out of a family of five. I managed to make my way to a near by country TURKEY, then with the help of UN UNITED NATION i came down to UNITED KINGDOM UK where i am leaving now under U N UNITED NATION as a refugee because of the war, which i believe you know about.

I have decided not to go back to my country for now even when the war is over because there are still political instability , killings and several unrest.I would like you to tell me little more about yourself, attached few of my pictures for you.

Bye and have a nice day and i hope to hear from you soon.

yours love
    Miss Monica Gaziri

Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2013

How are you doing?? I think whoever says sunshine brings happiness have not danced in the rain,the best way to love is to meet people in a way that your feelings will be without sentiments ,and also not getting attracted to looks until you have the heart opened to a good level of understanding, this is the only way to find such person.

My name is Miss Monica Gaziri, You may want to know more about me before saying a thing ,lets give this a trial, i think we may get to talk and see what that feeling is all about,who know it could be love, but sincerely speaking i think at my age ,i really want a happy life now, I want Good friend not only good, but also my best friend to me,

i look forward for your response
    i m new here and in this type of Friendship.
    yours new friend Monica Gaziri
    Email: [monicagaziriz@yahoo.com]

+ Reply to Thread