Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Gareth & Catherine Bull, 2013

Gareth & Catherine Bull

Received: from [77.166.6.35], Netherlands, Amersfoort, Koninklijke Kpn N.V., [abuse@planet.nl]
    reply-to: <1467693633@qq.com>
    date: Thu, Aug 29, 2013
    subject: Charity project

Dear

My wife and I won the Euro Millions Lottery of 41 Million British Pounds (FOURTY ONE MILLION BRITISH POUNDS) and we have decided to donate 1.5 million British Pounds each to 4 individuals worldwide as part of our own charity project.

Your email address was among the emails which were submitted to us by the Google, Inc as a web user;individuals/companies and group of people all over the world for this purpose. All participants’ E-mail Address were selected through a random sampling and your E-mail Address which was attached to file reference number (ES/325OPN/07) emerged as one of the lucky winners that won the sum of 1,500,000.00, if you have received our email please, kindly send us the below details so that we can transfer your 1,500,000.00 pounds (1.5 MILLION BRITISH POUNDS) in your name or direct our bank to effect the transfer of the funds to your operational bank account in your country, congratulations.

Full Name:
    Mobile No:
    Send your response to (1467693633@qq.com)

Best Regards,
    Gareth & Catherine Bull

Gareth And Catherine Bull again.

IP= 164.81.1.45 Taipei, T'ai-pei, Taiwan.

reply-to: <garethandcatherinebull@rogers.com>
    to: Recipients <bullen@me.com>
    date: Tue, Sep 10, 2013 at 4:00 PM
    subject: Funds

We donating £800,000.00 to two lucky persons,please send name,address,occupation and phone number for review, see http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2091124 for source of Funds
    *What the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve.*

"The law in the book can go byte itself in the ass. Watch it byte mine!" - Chandra Sekhar Sathyadas.

Return-Path: <family2013@rogers.com>
    Received: from 92.52.136.18, Ukraine, Ternopil', Bitternet Ltd
    Subject: Cash Donation
    To: Recipients <family2013@rogers.com>
    Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2013
    Reply-To: [bull-family2013@rogers.com]

This is a personal email directed to you, My wife and i won a Jackpot Lottery of £41 Million Pounds on 20 01 2012, After much consultations with my attorney, My wife and I have voluntarily decided to donate the sum of £800,000.00 GBP to your email address, this being part of our 2013 Millionaire Donation Project to financially support three (3) lucky people and five (5) charity organisations from different parts of the world.Your email was luckily selected via a Google & Facebook sponsored email-draws, and we decided to put this on the internet for the world to see in other to relinquish any doubts. Please follow the News Link below for more info;

http: //www. youtube. com/ watch?v=jLSbf6QM_Jg

Please provide the following information
    ================================================== =====================
    *Full Name:
    *Telephone Number:
    Best Regards
    Gareth and Catherine Bull.

X-SID-PRA: [zimbrademo@zimbrademo.peaceworks.ca]
    Received: from ([216.16.251.27]) Canada, Waterloo, Peaceworks Computer Consulting
    Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2013
    From: Gareth & Catherine Bull <zimbrademo@zimbrademo.peaceworks.ca>
    Reply-To: "mr.garthbull2013@foxmail.com" <mr.garthbull2013@foxmail.com>
    Subject: £1.5 million British Pounds
    Return-Path: [zimbrademo@zimbrademo.peaceworks.ca]

My wife and I won the Euro Millions Lottery of =C2=A341 Million British Pounds and we have decided to donate =C2=A31.5 million British Pounds each to 4 individuals worldwide as part of our own charity project.

To verify,please see our interview by visiting the web page below: http: //www. dailymail. co. uk/news/article-2091124/EuroMillions-winners-Gareth-Catherine-Bull-scoop-41MILLION-lotto-jackpot.html

Your email address was among the emails which were submitted to us by the Google, Inc as a web user; if you have received our email please, kindly send us the below details so that we can transfer your =C2=A31,500,000.00 pounds in your name or direct our bank to effect the transfer of the funds to your operational bank account in your country, congratulations.

Full Name:
    Mobile No:
    Send your response to (mr.garthbull2013@foxmail.com)

Best Regards,
    Gareth & Catherine Bull
    You gotta have the rabbit to make the scam work- Eddie Valiant

From Gareth and Catherine Bull Foundation
    Return-Path: <garethcatherine@colostate.edu>
    Received: from (EHLO cs-smtp-3.Stanford.EDU) (171.64.64.27)
    From: Gareth and Catherine Bull Foundation <garethcatherine@colostate.edu>
    Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2013
    Reply-To: [bullfamily3@rogers.com]

Subject: Re: *we won 40, Million Pound and have decided to donate £800, 000.00 GBP to you, for claims info:send *Full Names: *Tel: *Age: & *Country

and we decided to put this on the internet for the world to see in other to relinquish any doubts.Please follow the News Link below for more info; http: //www. youtube .com/watch?v=jLSbf6QM_Jg
    Silence is the scammer's best friend; knowledge is the scammer's worst enemy. 沈黙は詐欺師のよき友達、知識は詐欺師の天敵。Think globally, act globally.

From Gareth & Catherine Bull
    Return-Path: <mmm.mmm194@ymail.com>
    Received: from 180.74.47.9, Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur, Packet One Networks (m) Sdn
    Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2013
    Reply-to: [garethbull40@hotmail.co.uk]
    Subject:

My wife and I won the Euro Millions Lottery of £41 Million British Pounds and we have decided to donate £1.5 million British Pounds to 10 individuals worldwide as our own charity project.

To verify,please see our interview by visiting the web page below:
    http ://www .dailymail. co .uk/news/article-2091124/EuroMillions-winners-Gareth-Catherine-Bull-scoop-41MILLION-lotto-jackpot.html

Your email address was among the emails which were submitted to us by the Google, Inc as a web user; if you have received our email please, kindly send us the below details so that we can transfer your £1,500,000.00 pounds in your name or direct our bank to effect the transfer of the funds to your operational bank account in your country.

Full Name:
    Mobile No:
    Send your response to (garethbull40@hotmail.co.uk)
    Best Regards,
    Gareth & Catherine Bull
    Silence is the scammer's best friend; knowledge is the scammer's worst enemy. 沈黙は詐欺師のよき友達、知識は詐欺師の天敵。Think globally, act globally.

Return-Path: <saharaikka@u01.gate01.com>
    Received: from 202.238.84.149, ms-gwm03.plus.so-net.ne.jp (ms-gwm03.plus.so-net.ne.jp Japanese sever
    Date: Sat, 05 Oct 2013
    From: "Gareth & Catherine Bull" <saharaikka@u01.gate01.com>
    To: <info@mail.com>
    Reply-To: <mr.garthbul2012@foxmail.com>
    Subject: Charity Project

My wife and I won the Euro Millions Lottery of £41 Million British Pounds and we have decided to donate £1.5 million British Pounds each to 4 individuals worldwide as part of our own charity project. To verify,please see our interview by visiting the web page below:
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2091124/EuroMillions-winners-Gareth-Catherine-Bull-scoop-41MILLION-lotto-jackpot.html

Your email address was among the emails which were submitted to us by the Google, Inc as a web user; if you have received our email please, kindly send us the below details so that we can transfer your £1,500,000.00 pounds in your name or direct our bank to effect the transfer of the funds to your operational bank account in your country, congratulations.
    Full Name:
    Mobile No:
    Send your response to (mr.garthbul2012@foxmail.com)

Best Regards,
    Gareth & Catherine Bull
    "blessed is the hand that grivets."
    "never you write me again idiot PIT TOILET" - Julliet Kipkalya Kones, from Burkina Faso

To: You <bull-family2@uam.es>
    Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2013

This is a personal email directed to you, My wife and i won a Jackpot Lottery of £41 Million Pounds on 20 01 2012, After much consultations with my attorney, My wife and I have voluntarily decided to donate the sum of £800,000.00 GBP to you, this being part of our 2013 Millionaire Donation Project to financially support three (3) lucky people and five (5) charity organisations from different parts of the world.
    Your email was luckily selected via a Google & Facebook sponsored email-draws, and we decided to put this on the internet for the world to see in other to relinquish any doubts. Please follow the News Link below for more info;
    http://news.sky.com/story/919939/builder-enters-lottery-on-whim-and-wins-40m

Please provide the following information
    *Full Name:
    *Telephone Number:
    Best Regards
    Gareth and Catherine Bull

Return-Path: <tashiro@gate01.com>
    Received: from (EHLO ms-gwomx01.so-net.ne.jp) (202.238.84.148) Japan
    Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2013
    To: <garethbull@live.co.uk>
    Reply-To: <mr.garthbul2012@foxmail.com>
    Subject: £1.5 million British Pounds

My wife and I won the Euro Millions Lottery of £41 Million British Pounds and we have decided to donate £1.5 million British Pounds each to 4 individuals worldwide as part of our own charity project. To verify,please see our interview by visiting the web page below:

http: //www. dailymail. co. uk/news/article-2091124/EuroMillions-winners-Gareth-Catherine-Bull-scoop-41MILLION-lotto-jackpot. html

Your email address was among the emails which were submitted to us by the Google, Inc as a web user; if you have received our email please, kindly send us the below details so that we can transfer your £1,500,000. 00 pounds in your name or direct our bank to effect the transfer of the funds to your operational bank account in your country, congratulations.
    Full Name:
    Mobile No:
    Send your response to (mr.garthbul2012@foxmail.com)

Best Regards,
    Gareth & Catherine Bull

Gareth & Catherine Bull

Same email note received:

Received: from [178.85.131.114], Netherlands, Amsterdam, UPC Broadband Operations B.V., VOIP Customers NL, [abuse@upc.nl]

reply-to: <1467693633@qq.com>
    date: Thu, Aug 29, 2013
    subject: Charity project

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast