+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Capt. Jon Hutchins, NATO in Afghanistan

Capt. Jon Hutchins, NATO in Afghanistan

Return-Path: <jon@treaty7.org>
    Received: from 41.203.67.52, Nigeria, Lagos, Globacom Information Systems Department
    Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2013
    Subject: GREETINGS
    Reply-To: [captainjonhutinss@gmail.com]

I am Captain Jon Hutchins from Multinational Base Tarin Kot, Afghanistan, I have a proposal to make money for you . Please contact me urgently without delay. I will await your thoughts via my personal email address: [captainjonhutinss@gmail.com] IN GOD WE TRUST Best Regards Jon
    UNITED STATES

From Captain Jon Hutchins
    Return-Path: <captainjonhutchins@gmx.us>
    Received: from 41.203.67.54, Nigeria, Asaba, Globacom Information Systems Department
    Subject: RE: GREETINGS
    To: Recipients <captainjonhutchins@gmx.us>
    From: "Captain Jon Hutchins" <captainjonhutchins@gmx.us> アドレスブックに追加アドレスブックに追加
    Date: Sun, 05 May 2013
    Reply-To: [captainjnhutcins@qq.com]

I am Captain Jon Hutchins from Multinational Base Tarin Kot, Afghanistan ,I have a proposal for you .Please contact me urgently without delay .I will await your thoughts via my personal email address: [captainjnhutcins@qq.com] IN GOD WE TRUST Best Regards Jon UNITED STATES
    Silence is the scammer's best friend; knowledge is the scammer's worst enemy. 沈黙は詐欺師のよき友達、知識は詐欺師の天敵。Think globally, act globally.

From Jon Hutchins
    Return-Path: <msviolet@u01.gate01.com>
    Received: from u01.gate01.com (221x240x17x166.ap221.ftth.ucom.ne.jp [221.240.17.166]) Japanese server
    Date: Tue, 06 Aug 2013
    To: <info@mail.com>
    Reply-To: <capt.hutchins@qq.com>
    Subject: Hello

I am Capt. Jon Hutchins from Multinational Base Tarin Kot, Afghanistan. I found your contact particulars in an address journals and i summoned up courage to contact you. With a very despirate need for help, i am seeking your assistance in evacuating the sum of $5,200,000.00 to you for safe keeping as long as i am assured that this funds will be safe in your care till i complete my service here in Afghanistan. It is not a stolen money and there is no risk involve. Please get back to me via my private and confidential email for details on: [jon.hutchins@qq.com]
    Regards
    Captain Jon Hutchins
    In God We Trust!
    Every time you click a scammer moans in agony; every time you post a scammer screams in pain!

From capt. jon hutchin
    Return-Path: <hamutiki@m6.gyao.ne.jp>
    Received: from (ms-gwm03.plus.so-net.ne.jp 202.238.84.149, Japan, So-net Service
    Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2013
    To: <jonhutch@qq.com>
    Reply-To: <capt.jonhutchin@outlook.com>
    Subject: Acknowledge This Email Urgently!

I am Capt. Jon Hutchins from Multinational Base Tarin Kot, Afghanistan, I need your assistance to evacuate the sum of $5,200,000.00 to you for safe keeping as long as i am assured that this funds will be safe in your care till i complete my service here in Afghanistan. It is not a stolen money and there is no risk involve. Please Get Back to me on (capt.jonhutchin@outlook.com)
    Regards
    Captain Jon Hutchins
    In God We Trust!
    Macadamia -- too small for a republic and too large for an insane asylum.

Return-Path: <asakawa-office@u01.gate01.com>
    Received: from 202.238.84.148, Japan, Japan So-net Service
    Date: Thu, 03 Oct 2013
    To: <info@mail.com>
    Reply-To: <capt.hutchins@qq.com>
    Subject: Please Reply Back!

I am Capt. Jon Hutchins from Multinational Base Tarin Kot, Afghanistan. I am seeking your assistance in evacuating the sum of $5,200,000.00 to you for safe keeping till i complete my service here in Afghanistan. It is not a stolen money and there is no risk involve. Please get back to me via my private and confidential email for details on (cpt.hitchins@foxmail.com).
    Thanks

I have John from Japan too, 202.238.84.149.

Return-Path: ~yamaoka@u01.gate01.com>
    Reply-To: ~capt.hutchins@qq.com>
    Macadamia -- too small for a republic and too large for an insane asylum.

+ Reply to Thread