+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Jack Lew, U.S. Treasury Secretary

Jack Lew, U.S. Treasury Secretary

I think he has one day on the new job and already a scam format.

From Jack Lew
    Return-Path: <info@ashmorevideo.co.uk>
    Received: from 213.188.129.253, Norway, Oslo, Active 24 As
    Reply-To: <jacklew.treasurysecretary@rediffmail.com>
    Subject: PAYMENT FILE# 806XT680/IRSCODE751
    Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2013

Dear Fund Owner,

RE: REGARDING PAYMENT FILE# 806XT680/IRSCODE751

After the meeting held on the 11/02/2013 by world banks delegates concerning all outstanding debt to be released to beneficiaries their money that was recovered from corrupt African bank officials due to their inability to remit the fund to its beneficiary. Base on the record we have, your nheritance/ contract fund is $5,538000USD (five million three hundred and thirty eight thousand dollars) and i wish to inform you that your fund was released to us on 15/02/2013 in a form ATM Master Card.

Your fund has been made available to you via Automated teller machine known (ATM) which will be mailed to your address. For due processing of your ATM Master Card, you must contact your claims officer not later than March 15th 2013 After this date, all funds will be returned to the account of National Association of Unclaimed Property Administrators as an unclaimed funds.

The only charges you will be required to pay is $370 for IMF/IRS bulk transfer permit certificate to be issued to the bank so that the FBI will not intercept your transfer or block the banks transfer data as soon as your ATM CARD is activated so that the fund can be loaded accordingly. The IRS will also procure the security certificates to the bank before you ATM CARD can be permitted to leave for your destination. With this ATM card you can withdraw money from any ATM machine because your fund will be credited into an ATM Master Card instead of Visa Card.

The process of your bulk transfer permit certificate will take 8hrs to be completed and its delivery depends on your availability to receive it as the consignment can only be sent when you notify us the day you will be available to receive it. The US department of treasury will charge you to pay $23000.00 after you have received your ATM. This simply means you will be required to withdraw $23000.00 tax fee from your ATM Card within one weeks after you have received your ATM CARD, Failure to do so the IRS will order the bank to invalidate your ATM CARD.

Contact Bernard Murphy who is the director of Debt Management office:
    Contact Bernard Murphy on:
    Email: [debtmanagemt.ustreasury@rediffmail.com]
    Tlephone: (202) 280 -7556

N.B: Due to the mix up of some numbers and names, we ask that you keep this strictly confidentail from public notice until your claim has been processed and your money remitted to your ATM CARD. This is part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming or unscrupulous acts by unknown entrant.

Provide the following information for the delivery of your ATM Card:
    Full Name:____________
    Current Address:____________
    Home Phone #:____________
    Cell Phone#:____________

Note: If you don't want to pay the required $370 kindly delete this message because you would have paid more than $10000.00 to the African bank but we made it easy for you and all that you are required to do is to pay $370 so if you feel you cannot pay it then there is nothing we can do for you but return your fund back to its originated bank because we are aware of how much you have spent trying to get this fund. The FMS has made it easy for you to spent less and get your fund.

On behalf of the financial management service of the US Treasury I say congratulations to you.

Yours faithfully,
    Jack Lew
    US Treasury Secretary
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Lew
    微乎微乎, 至于无形; 神乎神乎, 至于无声; 故能为敌之司命。

I think Friday was his first day on the job. And he has time for email.
    Silence is the scammer's best friend; knowledge is the scammer's worst enemy. 沈黙は詐欺師のよき友達、知識は詐欺師の天敵。Think globally, act globally.

Jacob Jack Lew, Secretary, U.S Department of the Treasury

Received: from [182.48.4.15], Japan, Osaka-shi, SAKURA Internet Inc., [abuse@sakura.ad.jp]
    reply-to: <jacobjacklew@yeah.net>
    date: Thu, Mar 21, 2013
    subject: Your Fund has being approved to be release to you now..

U.S. Department of the Treasury
    1500 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
    Washington, D.C.
    Email: <jacobjacklew@yeah.net>

Date: 15/03/2013

Dear Beneficiary,

My name is "Jacob Jack Lew". I am the New Secretary of the Treasury under the U.S Department of the Treasury. The executive agency responsible for promoting economic prosperity and ensuring the financial security of the United States. I was confirmed by the United States Senate on February 27, 2013, to serve as the 76th Secretary of the Treasury. Prior to my appointment as the 76th Secretary of the Treasury, I have previously served as White House Chief of Staff. Prior to that role, I was the Director of the Office of Management and Budget (OMB), a position I also held in President Clinton's Cabinet from 1998 to 2001. Before returning to OMB in 2010, I first joined the Obama Administration as Deputy Secretary of State for Management and Resources.

However, by virtue of my position as the 76th Secretary of the Treasury, I have irrevocably instructed the Federal Reserve Board to approve your fund release via issuance of a CERTIFIED CHECK drawn on the FEDERAL RESERVE BANK OF NEW YORK, which is the authorized bank for your fund release.

However, as a former White House Chief of Staff under the Obama Administration, I wish to state categorically that a CERTIFIED CHECK of $6,500,000.00 USD drawn on the Federal Reserve Bank of New York will be issued and sent to you via the US Postal Service at no cost to you. Every and all cost associated with the delivery of the CHECK has been pre-paid by the U.S Government. The only cost associated with your fund release is the cost of processing a "Fund Clearance Certificate", which is estimated to the value of $350.00 USD only. The "Fund Clearance Certificate" is required in accordance with the U.S Monetary Policy; and it is the ONLY expenses you will incur before the CHECK will be sent to your mailing address. Hence, you are advised to send the $350.00 USD via Western Union money transfer to "MR. CURTIS DONALD" who is the nominated receiver for the $350.00 USD.

The wiring details are stated below:
    PAY THROUGH: MONEYGRAM INTERNATIONAL CASH TRANSFER
    Receiver: CURTIS DONALD
    Receiver's Location: California USA
    Test Question: Color
    Answer: Blue
    Amount: $350 USD

You can get more facts about the U.S. Department of the Treasury on this link <http://www.treasury.gov/about/Pages/Secretary.aspx> Please get back to me with a quick confirmation of your mailing address and the payment details for the $350.00 USD, for an immediate delivering of your certified Check to you.

Yours Sincerely,

Jacob J. Lew
    Secretary of the Treasury

Same email note received with same email accounts on March 26, 2013.

Received: from [118.192.2.50], China, Shijiazhuang, Beijing Sanxin Shidai Co.Ltd, [abuse@cnc-noc.net]

Received: from bistrotbagatelle.com (mail.bistrotbagatelle.com [50.74.29.66])
    Return-Path: <info@usa.com>
    Reply-To: <united.treausury.department074@gmail.com>
    Subject: U.S.DEPARTMENT OF TREASURY!!!
    Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2013

Executive Secretary United States Treasury Department
    Main Treasury 1500 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
    Washington, D.C. 20220

Attention:

Good day to you, Mr,Jacob J Lew was confirmed by the United States Senate on February 27, 2013, to serve as the 76th Secretary of the Treasury. Secretary Lew previously served as White House Chief of Staff. Prior to that role, Lew was the Director of the Office of Management and Budget (OMB), a position he also held in President Clinton's Cabinet from 1998 to 2001. Before returning to OMB in 2010, Lew first joined the Obama Administration as Deputy Secretary of State for Management and Resources.

Before going to the IMF, I Jacob Jack Lew was under secretary for international affairs at the Treasury Department under then- Secretary Lawrence Summers.I played a major role in the Treasury's efforts to contain the Asian financial crisis in 1997 and 1998. A biography, furnished by the New York Fed,highlights my management responsibilities. I am the director of the Policy Development and Review Department at the IMF, which has a staff of 180 people. In your best interest stop all communication with people outside due to numerous scam activities you were not meant to send money oversea to avoid trouble.

As a Treasury official, I Jacob Jack Lew participated in a number of international negotiations, including agreement on international banking standards known as the Basel accord, and an agreement that created the IMF's expanded emergency reserve fund.I am married and has two children to my Name, also received my bachelor's degree in government and Asian studies from Dartmouth College and a master's degree in economics and East Asian studies from Johns Hopkins University. Kindly visit the website below to view my personal profile.The United Nations have given me due instructions, alongside with the World Bank to wire the sum of $10 Million US Dollars Only into your Bank Account in a Legal way, Or delivery to your doorpost.

Reply To: [united.treausury.department074@gmail.com]

For this reason I have contacted you. Below is the Required Documents:
    1: THE UN APPROVAL STOP ORDER DOCUMENT
    2: I.R.S PERMIT DOCUMENT
    3: IMMUNITY SEAL DOCUMENT

Cost of three document is US$670. Name and address to send.
    Receiver's Name : Arthur C Muenkler
    ADDRESS: Tucson Arizona.
    Text Question: In God We
    Text Answer: Trust
    Amount: US$670
    Thanks and God Bless you.

Mr. Jacob J. Lew
    Main Treasury1500 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
    Washington, D.C. 20220.

Return-Path: <test@inxil.com>
    Received: from 79.148.240.102, Spain, Eixample, Telefonica De Espana Sau
    Reply-To: <united.treausury.department074@gmail.com>
    Subject: US DEPARTMENT OF TREASURY mail.yhrcb.com
    Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2013

Good day to you, I am Jacob Joseph "Jack" Lew, new nominated Secretary of the United States National Treasury. Here is a little about my self and also the reason why I have decided to contact you. I am an American government administrator who served as the 25th White House Chief of Staff from 2012 to 2013. I previously served as Director of the Office of Management and Budget in the Clinton and Obama Administrations, and I am member of the Democratic Party.

In 1993, I began work for the Clinton Administration as Special Assistant to the President. In 1994 I served as Associate Director for Legislative Affairs and Deputy Director of the Office of Management and Budget, where I served as Director of that agency from 1998 to 2001 and from 2010 to 2012. After leaving the Clinton Administration, I worked as the Executive Vice President for Operations at New York University from 2001 to 2006, and as the COO at Citigroup from 2006 to 2008.. I then served as the first Deputy Secretary of State for Management and Resources, from 2009 to 2010.

On January 10, 2013, I was nominated as the replacement for retiring Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner, to serve in President Barack Obama's second term
    Kindly visit the website below to view my personal profile.Website: http:// en. wikipedia.o rg/wiki/Jack_LewUnited Nations have given me due Instructions, alongside with the World Bank to wire a sum of $10million US Dollars Only into your Bank Account in a legal way, That is why I have contacted you and to let you know that the United States Department of Justice, in The Person of the Attorney General will get some documents for you so that this transaction can be completed without delay.
    Below is the Required Documents:1: United Nations/U.S fund approval Certificate2: World Bank deposit Certificate3: Proof of Ownership Certificate from U.S Government.
    These three(3) documents are needed before I can proceed with the transfer into your bank account: in the meantime; I want you to Re-Confirm the following details to me for your Case File Processing.

Legal First and Last Name:Complete Residential Address & Age
    Direct Telephone No & Fax Legal Occupation and Position Address of Occupation
    Please get back to me as soon as possible via my Personal Email: [united.treausury.department074@gmail.com]

Thanks and God Bless you
    Mr. Jack Lew
    Treasury Secretary Main Treasury
    1500Pennsylvania Avenue, NW Washington, D.C. 20220
    419- You can check out any time you want but you can never leave!
    And don't take off your shoes!

From MR. JACOB JOSEPH JACK LEW
    Return-Path: <jacobjoffice@ustreasury.org>
    Received: from (EHLO sa4.bezeqint.net) (192.115.104.18) Israeli server
    Reply-To: <ustreasurydept.mrjacobjoseph@admin.in.th>
    From: "MR. JACOB JOSEPH "JACK" LEW" <jacobjoffice@ustreasury.org>
    Subject: UNITED STATES NATIONAL TREASURY PAYMENT NOTIFICATION..
    Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2013

Good day to you, I am Jacob Joseph "Jack" Lew, new nominated Secretary of the United States National Treasury. Here is a little about my self and also the reason why I have decided to contact you. I am an American government administrator who served as the 25th White House Chief of Staff from 2012 to 2013. I previously served as Director of the Office of Management and Budget in the Clinton and Obama Administrations, and I am member of the Democratic Party.

In 1993, I began work for the Clinton Administration as Special Assistant to the President. In 1994 I served as Associate Director for Legislative Affairs and Deputy Director of the Office of Management and Budget, where I served as Director of that agency from 1998 to 2001 and from 2010 to 2012. After leaving the Clinton Administration, I worked as the Executive Vice President for Operations at New York University from 2001 to 2006, and as the COO at Citigroup from 2006 to 2008. I then served as the first Deputy Secretary of State for Management and Resources, from 2009 to 2010.

On January 10, 2013, I was nominated as the replacement for retiring Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner, to serve in President Barack Obama's second term Kindly visit the website below to view my personal profile.Website: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Lew

United Nations have given me due Instructions, alongside with the World Bank to wire a sum of $10million US Dollars Only into your Bank Account in a legal way, That is why I have contacted you and to let you know that the United States Department of Justice, in The Person of the Attorney General will get some documents for you so that this transaction can be completed without delay.

Below is the Required Documents:1: United Nations/U.S fund approval Certificate2: World Bank deposit Certificate3: Proof of Ownership Certificate from U.S Government. These three(3) documents are needed before I can proceed with the transfer into your bank account: in the meantime; I want you to Re-Confirm the following details to me for your Case File Processing.

Legal First and Last Name:
    Complete Residential Address & Age Direct Telephone No & Fax Legal Occupation
    and Position Address of Occupation

Please get back to me as soon as possible via my Personal Email:
    Thanks and God Bless you.

Mr. Jacob Joseph "Jack" Lew
    Main Treasury1500 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
    Washington, D.C. 20220
    Tel: +1 (202) 573-9213.
    Macadamia -- too small for a republic and too large for an insane asylum.

Jacob Lew, Secretary OF U.S. National Treasury

Reply-To: <us-treasury-department@r7.com>
    Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2014
    Subject: US DEPARTMENT OF TREASURY IMPORTANT NOTIFICATION

US DEPARTMENT OF TREASURY IMPORTANT NOTIFICATION
    US TREASURY DEPARTMENT

Attn:

Good day to you, I am Jacob Lew, new nominated Secretary of the United States National Treasury. Here is a little about myself and also the reason why I have decided to contact you. I am an American government administrator who served as the 25th White House Chief of Staff from 2012 to 2013. I previously served as Director of the Office of Management and Budget in the Clinton and Obama Administrations, and I am member of the Democratic Party.

In 1993, I began work for the Clinton Administration as Special Assistant to the President. In 1994 I served as Associate Director for Legislative Affairs and Deputy Director of the Office of Management and Budget, where I served as Director of that agency from 1998 to 2001 and from 2010 to 2012. After leaving the Clinton Administration, I worked as the Executive Vice President for Operations at New York University from 2001 to 2006, and as the COO at Citigroup from 2006 to 2008. I then served as the first Deputy Secretary of State for Management and Resources, from 2009 to 2010.

On January 10, 2013, I was nominated as the replacement for retiring Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner, to serve in President Barack Obama's second term Kindly visit the website below to view my personal profile.

I am really sorry for this unsolicitated mail towards you. This is to inform you that there is an on-going reimbursement payment program, were the United Nations, world bank and the United States Government as reimbursing scammed victims globally.

Your payment has been endorsed for remittance and the United Nations have given me due Instructions, alongside with the World Bank to wire a sum of $1.5 Million US Dollars Only into your Bank Account in a legal way. That is why I have contacted you and to let you know that the United States Department of Justice, in The Person of the Attorney General will get some documents for you so that this transaction can be completed without delay.

Below are the Required Documents: 1: United Nations/U.S fund approval Certificate 2: World Bank deposit Certificate 3: Proof of Ownership Certificate from U.S Government.These three(3) documents are needed before I can proceed with the transfer into your bank account: in the meantime; I want you to Re-Confirm the following details to my secretary in person of Mark Ford for your Case File Processing.

First and Last Name:
    Complete Residential Address:
    Legal Occupation and Position:
    Address of Occupation:

Contact Mark Ford via my Personal Email: <us-treasury-department@r7.com> OR
    For further inquiries call: +1 (646)-568-5418.
    <us-treasury-department@r7.com>

Thanks and God Bless you
    Mr. Jack Lew
    Treasury Secretary Main Treasury
    1500Pennsylvania Avenue, NW Washington, D.C. 20220

(Tel +1 (646)-568-5418, mobile, New York City, NY
    Received from 94.126.196.157, United Kingdom
    Orig IP: 200.56.98.211, Mexico)

+ Reply to Thread