+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Goodluck Jonathan, President of Nigeria, part 2

Goodluck Jonathan, President of Nigeria, part 2

Received: from sd-30342.localdomain ([88.190.25.133]) by BAY0-MC1-F27.Bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4900);
    Fri, 8 Mar 2013 22:47:54 -0800

Received: from User (mail.smprtitle.com [72.0.155.186])
    by sd-30342.localdomain (Postfix) with ESMTPA id 8EAE76A82480;
    Sat, 9 Mar 2013 07:47:41 +0100 (CET)

Origin IP Address = 72.0.155.186 = Tech Valley Communications, 41 State Street, 10th Floor, Albany, NY 12207, US

Reply-To: <ecowasremit@yahoo.com.ph>
    Subject: FINAL RELEASE OF YOUR FUND
    Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2013 01:43:44 -0500
    Bcc:
    Return-Path: www.koni-shop.com@sd-30342.localdomain

ATTN: BENEFICIARY,

FINAL RELEASE OF YOUR FUND

Good day to you, I hope this E-mail meets you in perfect health.

After several complain from foreign contact part of been scammed by Internet Fraudster from West Africa Countries. I President Good luck Jonathan, President of The Federal Republic of Nigeria, Chairman of the Economy Community of West Africa States (ECOWAS) 18 February 2010 ЎV 17 February 2012 in conjunction with The United Nation Anti-crime commission in a meeting with other West African's President including, Nigeria, Ghana, Togo and Republic of Nigeria in other to compensate Sixty (60) scammed victim around the globe with the sum of $6.3 Million USD each from ECOWAS reserve purse and from the Money recovered from scam artists/Internet Fraudsters.

After Proper Internet Investigation (PII) is carried out through West African Countries, your email address was found in one of the scam Artists file and in a computer hard disk in our custody here in Nigeria. You will therefore be compensated with sum of $6.3 Million Dollars as one of the scammed victims.

You are therefore advice to provide the following information below.

(1) Full Name: ..................
    (2) Country:..................
    (3) Resident Address: .......
    (4) Sex: ...........................
    (5) Age: ...........................
    (6) Marital Status: ........
    (7) Occupation: ................
    (8) Present Country: .........
    (9) Direct Tel/Mobile Number: ......
    (10) Scan Copy of your Identity Card/Driving License

You are to make the above information available to the ECOWAS FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT with the information below.

Contact Person: Mr. Edwin Taylor (PROCESSING MANAGER)
    Email Address: ecowasremit@yahoo.com.ph

They are looking forward to anticipate your urgent response to facilitate the release of your Fund.

You are therefore advice to stop any transaction and communication you have with any Office or Bank claiming they are with your Fund also you are to forward any E-mail you receive henceforth from any office for verification because of impostor and internet fraud and for security reason we present to you our CODE of conduct which is (ECOWAS/UN/2013). You are to use it as your subject when ever you are mailing the Foreign remittance Department Office.

Regards,

Good luck Jonathan
    ECOWAS CHAIRMAN.

================================================== =========================
    NOTE: If you know you have not been scam by Internet Fraudster from West Africa Country, please ignore and don't reply this E-mail delete it immediately.
    ================================================== =========================
    Stipendia enim peccati mors sunt.
    "Entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem" : Guillelmus de Occam

Do not annoy the Dragonsfor you are small and crunchy and good with Ketchup.

From FROM THE OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA
    Return-Path: <presidentofnigeria54@gmail.com>
    Received: from 41.71.177.252, Nigeria, Lagos, Visafone Communications Limited
    Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2013
    Subject: FINAL WARNING , CALL ME ON 234-8025456094 OR RECONFIRM YOUR PHONE NUMBER BECAUSE IF I DO NOT HEAR FROM YOU TODAY , THEY BANK OF AMERICA WILL RETURN YOUR FUND BACK TO NIGERIA TODAY
    From: "FROM THE OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA" <presidentofnigeria54@gmail.com>
    Reply-To: [presidentofnigeria54@gmail.com]

PRESIDENCY
    FROM THE DESK OF
    DR GOOD LUCK JONATHAN
    TEL = 234-8025456094
    EMAIL, [presidentofnigeria54@gmail.com]

THIS IS TO BRING TO YOUR NOTICE THAT YOUR FUND WILL BE RELEASE TODAY AND YOU ARE ADVISE TO RECONFIRM YOUR BANKING INFORMATION INCLUDING YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER TODAY.

YOU ARE ADVISE TO CALL ME ON 234-8025456094 AS SOON AS YOU RECEIVE THIS MAIL NOW .REMEMBER THEY BANK OF AMERICA WILL RELEASE YOUR FUND AS SOON AS YOU RECONFIRM THE REQUESTED INFORMATION ABOVE.

THE STATED BELOW INFORMATION IS REQUIRED FOR SWIFT PROCESSING OF THIS PAYMENT

1. YOUR NAME:...
    2. YOUR FULL ADDRESS:..
    3. YOUR TELEPHONE....
    4. AGE........
    5. SEX:....................................
    6. YOUR OCCUPATION ...............
    7. YOUR VALID ACCOUNT DETAILS:............
    8. A COPY OF YOUR IDENTITY............

BEST REGARDS
    DR GOOD LUCK JONATHAN
    CODE IN GOD WE TRUST

NOTE , RECONFIRM YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER TO ENABLE US CONCLUDE THE RELEASE OF YOUR FUND TODAY.PLEASE TRY AND CALL ME ON THIS NUMBER 234-8025456094

X-SID-PRA: rugen@nha003.isweb.nl

Received: from nha003.isweb.nl ([85.17.173.77]) by BAY0-MC3-F27.Bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4900);
    Mon, 11 Mar 2013 11:10:48 -0700

Origin IP Address = 85.17.173.77 = LeaseWeb, P.O. Box 93054, 1090BB AMSTERDAM, Netherlands

Reply-To: <ecowas695@yahoo.com.ph>
    Subject: FINAL RELEASE OF YOUR FUND
    Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2013 14:06:30 -0400
    Bcc:
    Return-Path: rugen@nha003.isweb.nl

ATTN: BENEFICIARY,

FINAL RELEASE OF YOUR FUND

Good day to you, I hope this E-mail meets you in perfect health.

After several complain from foreign contact part of been scammed by Internet Fraudster from West

Africa Countries. I President Good luck Jonathan, President of The Federal Republic of Nigeria,

Chairman of the Economy Community of West Africa States (ECOWAS) 18 February 2010 ЎV 17

February 2012 in conjunction with The United Nation Anti-crime commission in a meeting with

other West African's President including, Nigeria, Ghana, Togo and Republic of Nigeria in other to

compensate Sixty (60) scammed victim around the globe with the sum of $6.3 Million USD each

from ECOWAS reserve purse and from the Money recovered from scam artists/Internet Fraudsters.

After Proper Internet Investigation (PII) is carried out through West African Countries, your email

address was found in one of the scam Artists file and in a computer hard disk in our custody here

in Nigeria. You will therefore be compensated with sum of $6.3 Million Dollars as one of the

scammed victims.

You are therefore advice to provide the following information below.

(1) Full Name: ..................
    (2) Country:..................
    (3) Resident Address: .......
    (4) Sex: ...........................
    (5) Age: ...........................
    (6) Marital Status: ........
    (7) Occupation: ................
    (8) Present Country: .........
    (9) Direct Tel/Mobile Number: ......
    (10) Scan Copy of your Identity Card/Driving License

You are to make the above information available to the ECOWAS FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT

with the information below.

Contact Person: Mr. Edwin Taylor (PROCESSING MANAGER)
    Email Address: ecowas695@yahoo.com.ph

They are looking forward to anticipate your urgent response to facilitate the release of your Fund.

You are therefore advice to stop any transaction and communication you have with any Office or

Bank claiming they are with your Fund also you are to forward any E-mail you receive henceforth

from any office for verification because of impostor and internet fraud and for security reason we

present to you our CODE of conduct which is (ECOWAS/UN/2013). You are to use it as your subject

when ever you are mailing the Foreign remittance Department Office.

Regards,

Good luck Jonathan
    ECOWAS CHAIRMAN.

================================================== ================

=========
    NOTE: If you know you have not been scam by Internet Fraudster from West Africa Country, please

ignore and don't reply this E-mail delete it immediately.
    ================================================== ================

=========

Received: from 41.71.177.252, Nigeria, Lagos, Visafone Communications Limited
    Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2013
    Subject: FINAL WARNING , CALL ME ON 234-8025456094 OR RECONFIRM YOUR PHONE NUMBER BECAUSE IF I DO NOT HEAR FROM YOU TODAY , THEY BANK OF AMERICA WILL RETURN YOUR FUND BACK TO NIGERIA TODAY
    From: "FROM THE OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA" <presidentofnigeria54@gmail.com>
    Reply-To: [presidentofnigeria54@gmail.com]

PRESIDENCY
    FROM THE DESK OF
    DR GOOD LUCK JONATHAN
    TEL = 234-8025456094
    EMAIL, [presidentofnigeria54@gmail.com]

THIS IS TO BRING TO YOUR NOTICE THAT YOUR FUND WILL BE RELEASE TODAY AND YOU ARE ADVISE TO RECONFIRM YOUR BANKING INFORMATION INCLUDING YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER TODAY.

YOU ARE ADVISE TO CALL ME ON 234-8025456094 AS SOON AS YOU RECEIVE THIS MAIL NOW .REMEMBER THEY BANK OF AMERICA WILL RELEASE YOUR FUND AS SOON AS YOU RECONFIRM THE REQUESTED INFORMATION ABOVE.

THE STATED BELOW INFORMATION IS REQUIRED FOR SWIFT PROCESSING OF THIS PAYMENT

1. YOUR NAME:...
    2. YOUR FULL ADDRESS:..
    3. YOUR TELEPHONE....
    4. AGE........
    5. SEX:....................................
    6. YOUR OCCUPATION ...............
    7. YOUR VALID ACCOUNT DETAILS:............
    8. A COPY OF YOUR IDENTITY............

BEST REGARDS
    DR GOOD LUCK JONATHAN
    CODE IN GOD WE TRUST

NOTE , RECONFIRM YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER TO ENABLE US CONCLUDE THE RELEASE OF YOUR FUND TODAY.PLEASE TRY AND CALL ME ON THIS NUMBER 234-8025456094

From DR GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN
    Return-Path: <info@un.com>
    Received: from (EHLO sa1.bezeqint.net) (192.115.104.31) Israel
    Reply-To: <okidegbe.professornwanze@yahoo.com.hk>
    Subject: PLEASE CLARIFY
    Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2013

This is to notify you that we are now at the Final quarter of the year 2013. I President. Dr. Goodluck E. Jonathan president and commander in chief of armed forces of the Federal Republic of Nigeria has unanimously approved all outstanding foreign debts owed to contractors, contract inheritance payments, lottery winners and beneficiaries who were scammed by Nigerian 419 artists/perpetrators in one way or the order. PLEASE VIEW ATTACHMENT

FROM THE OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT
    FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
    ASO ROCK ABUJA NIGERIA

This is to notify you that we are now at the Final quarter of the year 2013. I President. Dr. Goodluck E. Jonathan president and commander in chief of armed forces of the Federal Republic of Nigeria has unanimously approved all outstanding foreign debts owed to contractors, contract inheritance payments, lottery winners and beneficiaries who were scammed by Nigerian 419 artists/perpetrators in one way or the order.

After a meeting with the American President (Barrack Obama)the united nations, world bank and UNGA United Nations General Assembly in New York, based on the fraudulent activities going on at present, It was alarmed so that beneficiaries have lost so much funds to various Nigerian 419 scam artists, syndicates operating all over the world. In other to retain the good image of this great country, I have instructed the payment of all the scammed victims, contract inheritance payments, lottery winners and genuine contractors whose debts has been outstanding for a long time now ,via Central Bank Of Nigeria under the funding assistance by the world Bank supervised by the EFCC.

Note: out-of twenty selected beneficiaries approved for payment, your name and your contact address appeared in our file as one of the beneficiary to receive US$45,500,000.00 (Forty Five Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) via Telex Wire Transfer, Cash Deliver or ATM MASTER CARD.

I wish to inform you that all matters relating to the release of all contract and inheritance funds are now under my control and supervision. This development has become necessary due to the activities of unpatriotic government officials and impostors who keep on frustrating every effort to settle beneficiaries by scamming them.

Please provide to me with the below information's for immediate transfer of your fund as recommend below:

1) Your Full Name.
    2) Phone, Fax and Mobile #.:
    3) Residential Address#:
    4) Occupation and Age:
    5) A Copy of your ID

On receipt of your information's I will forward it to the Governor or Director, Central Bank of Nigeria/Foreign Operation Department of Central Bank of Nigeria to commence the transfer or release of your payment without any delay.

The federal government Understands your plight, the huge amount of money you have spent and all the disappointment you have suffered in the past to get your contract sum paid to you, and I promise that you have come to the end of all those nonsense this time, My office will be monitoring and supervising the way your payment file is being handled until your funds is finally remitted to you. My office will also ensure that adequate attention and priority is given to your file.

Finally you are advised to adhere to my instructions to enable his office release your contract sum to you within the stipulated time given. On behalf of Federal Republic of Nigeria, we apologize for any delay you might have encountered in the past; your payment is now 100% Guarantee for payment as soon as you provide the required information's.

Finally, if you need more assurance on this payment, don't hesitate to call me on my direct phone number: +234 808-511-1061 for more proof.

God bless your and your family.

His Excellency
    Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan
    President Federal Republic of Nigeria
    Silence is the scammer's best friend; knowledge is the scammer's worst enemy. 沈黙は詐欺師のよき友達、知識は詐欺師の天敵。Think globally, act globally.

From presidentnig@inmail24.com
    Return-Path: <presidentnig@inmail24.com>
    Received: from (EHLO vps12.nonerror.com) (27.120.80.133) Japan, Tokyo, Dream Train Internet Inc.
    Reply-To: <info@chinaciticbanking.com>
    From: "presidentnig@inmail24.com" <presidentnig@inmail24.com>
    Subject: FROM THE DESK OF PRESIDENCY OF FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
    Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2014

Dear Sir/Ma,

Please check your attachment.

Yours Faithfully
    From Secretary
    (TO THE PRESIDENT OF FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA)
    微乎微乎, 至于无形; 神乎神乎, 至于无声; 故能为敌之司命。

Return-path: <officefile7041@cantv.net>

cantv.net is registered:
    CANTV.NET, 2da Av. con 3era Transversal Los Cortijos de Lourdes Edif Cantv, Los Cortijos. Caracas, Miranda 1060, VENEZUELA

Delivery-date: Wed, 02 Apr 2014 04:03:19 +0100

Received: from 103.4.19.141 ([103.4.19.141]) by webmail-04.mgmt.cantv.net (Cantv Webmail) with HTTP; Tue, 1 Apr 2014 22:32:49 -0430 (VET)

Origin IP Address = 103.4.19.141 = Exigent Enterprise Pty Ltd., PO BOX 463, FORTITUDE VALLEY, QLD, 4006, AUSTRALIA.

Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2014 22:32:49 -0430 (VET)
    Reply-To: mk_jenifer200@hotmail.com
    To: do@wvm.edu
    Message-ID: <323153883.1235710.1396407769612.JavaMail.root@web mail-04.mgmt.cantv.net>
    MIME-Version: 1.0
    Content-Type: text/html; charset=UTF-8
    Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
    X-Mailer: Cantv Webmail
    X-Originating-IP: [103.4.19.141]
    X-PN-Virus-Filtered: by PlusNet MXCore (v5.00)
    X-PN-Spam-Filtered: by PlusNet MXCore (v5.00)
    Subject: YOUR PAYMENT THROUGH A.T.M VISA CARD

How are you today? Hope all is well with you and your family?,I am using this opportunity to inform you that
    an ATM visa card that worth of 1,500,000.00 cash able anywhere in the world. was given to me by DR good luck Jonathan
    to help all those that has lost money in AFRICA and in SCAM,for the collection of your ATM VISA CARD.
    he authorized me to be release the ATM VISA CARD to you whenever you are CONTACT me Accounting officers to Mr jackson James
    Send your contact information address details where to be deliver your card.
    to (jackson_james@live.com)
    Thank you

+ Reply to Thread